• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Yuyak said:   CRKev said:   I looked at BB and didn't see Amazon cards. Where are they?

Kev
They're actually not "Amazon" cards. They're "Kindle" cards. You can use these on anything at Amazon, not just Kindle related stuff. You should be able to find these near the tablets/e-readers/etc. section.

Hi,
Can some one let me know if BB carries Costo cards, if not what r the other giftcards options available. I do not have any thing to purchase from BB atleast, so would like to knwo what other options like GC's do we have to take a credit from AMEX.

TIA

I was just there checking out a different deal - there are VISA and Mastercards which have an activation fee ($5.95 I think - I wasn't interested in those), iTunes, Amazon "Kindle" (as noted earlier), and of course Best Buy cards. No other cards even after I asked someone there about what else might be available.

Bump!

Combine with BB's cyber monday sale ($25 off $250+ with in-store pickup) to get a total of $45 off of $250+

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1237664/

I did the "other" (non-FB) $20 credit on $200 at BB deal that entailed simply logging into my AMEX account and looking under "my offers" or something like that, and already got my $20 credit on that one. Is this a separate deal, or one and the same?

Mulox said:   I did the "other" (non-FB) $20 credit on $200 at BB deal that entailed simply logging into my AMEX account and looking under "my offers" or something like that, and already got my $20 credit on that one. Is this a separate deal, or one and the same?

There have been a couple of these, so your best bet is to try to sign up for the deal via FB link. If it lets you, then you're set. If it won't let you, then there is your answer.

Mulox said:   I did the "other" (non-FB) $20 credit on $200 at BB deal that entailed simply logging into my AMEX account and looking under "my offers" or something like that, and already got my $20 credit on that one. Is this a separate deal, or one and the same?Should be the same promo -- AMEX only lets you do the offer once across all Sync platforms

For one of my cards the BB offer wasnt showing up in my online account's offers section -- after I loaded the promo from FB it showed up under my offers section as alrdy selected

ultraprellchild said:   CRKev said:   I looked at BB and didn't see Amazon cards. Where are they?

Kev

They're "Kindle" cards in the gift card section. Good for anything on Amazon.

Are they available on BestBuy.com website? Couldn't find them...Thanks in advance

In store only

can someone confirm if it works with the AMEX cards available in stores?

Sweet! This almost covers tax and gas!

$25 AMEX statement credit after $100 purchase at Sony store via FB. Link

Both online and in-store. Expires 2/23/2013

I got a postcard in the mail from American Express with a 5x pts offer when spending $300 at Best Buy (limit one). Says it is good for Membership Rewards card owners that were on the mailing list and good until 12/31/12. Bonus ID: A3LR.
The card lists www.membershiprewards.com/terms or 1-800-297-3276 for info. I called to see if I needed to register and was told no, that it is automatic if you got the mailing. The card says good in-store and the rules that the rep read to me on the phone say online or in-store.

fivetalents said:   Bump!

Combine with BB's cyber monday sale ($25 off $250+ with in-store pickup) to get a total of $45 off of $250+

www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1237664/

Deal is alive again: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1241220/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014