• Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

25% off One Item 11/21
Disclaimer
Confirmed on page A11

of Phila Inquirer all valid 11/21 only. s/b good at Office Max/Depot too as competitors!

25% off One Item (excludes monitors, computers, Nook/Kindle, gcs, HP-Epson Ink and more exclsn. those are the main ones)
Five Digit code 86538

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQrIoHB7SHGCB8vTXSCYRzCTrK/...

also:

$100 off any win 8 laptop/desktop ANY PRICE!!
code 81944

http://reg.e.Staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQrIoHB7SHGCB8vTXSCYRzCTrK/...

KINDLE/NOOK

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQrIoHB7SHGCB8vTXSCYRzCTrK/...

code 12802

all valid instore only!!

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks freakinout
Disclaimer

Thanks freakinout
Disclaimer

Thanks freakinout
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I missed it .. Can I still use this 25% off coupon tomorrow ?? I am interested in Canon EOS 7d DSLR ..

athlon64x2 (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 9:45p) |

Someone reported on SD that they tried it today and it came up as already expired.

vrb747 (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 11:15p) |

aah .. sucks .. oh well ..
hopefully they bring it back .. last time i had the coupon the DSLR was out of stock and now... (more)

athlon64x2 (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 12:44a) |

No, the 25% off will not work on tablets!

But, the $25 off can be used on Nook HD/HD+ or Kindle Fire HD tablets.

-----------------------

LINKS TO COUPONS:

Get an extra 25% off a single item: LINK

Get an extra $100 off Windows 8 laptop and desktop computers regularly priced $449 or more: LINK

Get an extra $25 off NOOK and Kindle eReaders. Excludes Kindle Paperwhite (SKUs 990324, 990326): LINK

-----------------------
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any one can scan coupon and attached here.

harendra13 said:   Any one can scan coupon and attached here.

Confirmed on page A11

of Phila Inquirer

25% off One Item
Five Digit code 86538

also:

$100 off any win 8 laptop/desktop ANY PRICE!!
code 81944

$25 off Nook/Kindle Readers

code 12802

all valid instore only!!

25% off coupon IS valid on Software

Thanks Mr C, was going to head down today to get something on the 15% off bag deal, but looks like I will wait until tomorrow now

it's getting to the point where i hate to buy anything other than FAR from these guys because i never know when a better deal is coming.

freakinout said:   Thanks Mr C, was going to head down today to get something on the 15% off bag deal, but looks like I will wait until tomorrow now

it's getting to the point where i hate to buy anything other than FAR from these guys because i never know when a better deal is coming.

never mind!!!

My guess is these will readily be available tomorrow via the updated email blast today talking about 3 amazing coupons coming tomorrow.

scan of coupon added.

mathfaster said:   My guess is these will readily be available tomorrow via the updated email blast today talking about 3 amazing coupons coming tomorrow.
+1

exclusions on the $100 computer coupon are:

BF ad items (skus 100374, 375, 101936, 990329, 990849, 989659, Lenovo Twist, and clearnace items.

Would the one week extension policy apply to coupons like this one? This would make those FAR software very hot.

unnamedone said:   Would the one week extension policy apply to coupons like this one? This would make those FAR software very hot.

no, I can guarantee all coupons like this will be removed from their system for Black Friday.

Can someone scan and add the $100 off desktop/laptop coupon? Thanks!

TuxFL said:   Can someone scan and add the $100 off desktop/laptop coupon? Thanks!

not valid until 11/21 and as MF said, Staples will probably have these online early AM weds. So unless you really need it now...

I'd just wait for the clean Staples upload.

Disclaimer
TuxFL said:   Can someone scan and add the $100 off desktop/laptop coupon? Thanks!

http://findnsave.sacbee.com/Local-Ads/a-407524/Staples/15440323

Added all coupon images to Quick Summary

Will a Staples sales rep just accept the spoken code, or will they require the physical coupon? I was at a Staples and I mentioned an online code though I did not have the physical coupon. They scrambled around trying to find someone elses physical coupon to scan into the computer. I finally found the code using my smart phone - and they just entered it into the computer to give me the benefit of the coupon.

oharag1 said:   Will a Staples sales rep just accept the spoken code, or will they require the physical coupon?.

I ALWAYS just tell them the code othese 5 digit deals and have them enter. It's so much easier, saves me the time of having them study and question the validity of what I am buying vs what the coupon allows.

oharag1 said:   Will a Staples sales rep just accept the spoken code, or will they require the physical coupon? I was at a Staples and I mentioned an online code though I did not have the physical coupon. They scrambled around trying to find someone elses physical coupon to scan into the computer. I finally found the code using my smart phone - and they just entered it into the computer to give me the benefit of the coupon.

ymmv on your question.

if they manually punch the 5 digit codes shown, they will work on 11/21, however, a physical coupon requirement is really up to the cashier/manager.

Perhaps you can just show them this coupon on your smartphone? (take a pic of the upload or the link to the SacBee paper in another post)

anyone know of any hot desktop deals after the 100 coupon.

freakinout said:   TuxFL said:   Can someone scan and add the $100 off desktop/laptop coupon? Thanks!

What the heck is an honest priced eligible device? Have never seen Staples use that term before. Does that mean non BF or non clearance?

MISTERCHEAP said:   

ymmv on your question.

if they manually punch the 5 digit codes shown, they will work on 11/21, however, a physical coupon requirement is really up to the cashier/manager.

Perhaps you can just show them this coupon on your smartphone? (take a pic of the upload or the link to the SacBee paper in another post)

If they insist on physical coupon walk over to the kiosok and print off 50 copies, hand them all to manager and tell him to keep some on hand for others

freakinout said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

ymmv on your question.

If they insist on physical coupon walk over to the kiosok and print off 50 copies, hand them all to manager and tell him to keep some on hand for others

right! assuming you can reach that link from the kiosk, sometimes the coupon links are "funky" links and not prominently displayed on the Staples.com main page.

freakinout said:   TuxFL said:   Can someone scan and add the $100 off desktop/laptop coupon? Thanks!

Added all coupon images to Quick Summary

mathfaster said:   freakinout said:   TuxFL said:   Can someone scan and add the $100 off desktop/laptop coupon? Thanks!

What the heck is an honest priced eligible device? Have never seen Staples use that term before. Does that mean non BF or non clearance?

It is highest (not honest)

Awesome! I bought a Canon Pixma MG6220 yesterday for $69.99 but just talked to cust service at local B&M and they will honor the coupon. They argued about being an in-store purchase for 25% off but in the end they agreed that all I have to do is walk in with the receipt.

Good job OP!!

pkp413 said:   ..It is highest (not honest)Comparing it to the other coupons yes it s/b highest. Who proofs these things? Apparently no one.

Thinking about a desktop --- HP vs Lenovo.... anyone thoughts...

Cna i use the $100 coupon with windows 8 tablet PC (Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T) SKU = 990648)?

northwest said:   Cna i use the $100 coupon with windows 8 tablet PC (Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T) SKU = 990648)?

no.

Any advice on the Toshiba 984633 or 984635?
Text

alanmax said:   Any advice on the Toshiba 984633 or 984635?
LINK
Both Windows 8 but read the only 3 reviews and the 984633 seems incompatible with Windows 8 because a touch screen would be better so this would also be the case for the 984635.
Getting close to needing a new laptop and I am not very tech savvy plus I don't need all that much of a laptop.
Would like to use the $100 coupon if possible making it a good deal for me.
Thanks.

Hi alan,

if you can find a laptop with an i3 or i5 processor priced about $400-50 ($300-50 with coupon), I'd say that would be your best bet as far as a laptop goes. See what's offered in Lenovo, HP, Dell as well as Toshiba. You will qualify for any rebates, I know some HP lappies sometimes have a $50 rebate on them.

also look for some bells and whistles like HDMI port, built in webcam/mic, decent speakers, etc. That way you have a machine that will be useful for the long run.

Not sure what you want screen size wise but 14-15.6" is about right for most. GOOD LUCK!

MISTERCHEAP said:   alanmax said:   Any advice on the Toshiba 984633 or 984635?
LINK
Both Windows 8 but read the only 3 reviews and the 984633 seems incompatible with Windows 8 because a touch screen would be better so this would also be the case for the 984635.
Getting close to needing a new laptop and I am not very tech savvy plus I don't need all that much of a laptop.
Would like to use the $100 coupon if possible making it a good deal for me.
Thanks.

Hi alan,

if you can find a laptop with an i3 or i5 processor priced about $400-50 ($300-50 with coupon), I'd say that would be your best bet as far as a laptop goes. See what's offered in Lenovo, HP, Dell as well as Toshiba. You will qualify for any rebates, I know some HP lappies sometimes have a $50 rebate on them.

also look for some bells and whistles like HDMI port, built in webcam/mic, decent speakers, etc. That way you have a machine that will be useful for the long run.

Not sure what you want screen size wise but 14-15.6" is about right for most. GOOD LUCK!

PS $399 for a 17" Toshiba is a decent deal, but I think we have seen some recently for $399 without any coupon needed.

also, see this one. i3 14" HP for $349 after coupon and $50 rebate

http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-14-b010us-14-inch-Laptop/prod...

where did u get . i3 14" HP for $349 after coupon and $50 rebate can u pls tell me

appechar said:   where did u get . i3 14" HP for $349 after coupon and $50 rebate can u pls tell me

valid tomorrow in store.....

go to store, if that laptop at link in other post isn't instock, order it from kiosk, give coupon/pay in store, ship laptop to home

$499-$50 rebate shown at the link - $100 coupon discussed in op = $349.99 + tax on $399 (pre rebate price)

Way to look out for your fellow man!

thanks

Ad is in the NH edition of the eagle tribune for anyone in NH or MA

What r everyone planning to use this on ?

Also look in the first section of your big city paper if it will not download nicely, appears in San Diego Union-Tribune today and since my location is the tip of the country better-located places probably might have it ready for the snipping.

Skipping 131 Messages...
aah .. sucks .. oh well ..
hopefully they bring it back .. last time i had the coupon the DSLR was out of stock and now this ..

fingers crossed ..
thanks man ..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.