• Go to page :
  • 12 3 45
  • Text Only
Says cannot be combined with another coupon on the email. Any problem using in conjunction with rewards?

azs1 said:   Hmmmmm... Interesting; I just got my email with the 3 coupons, but the $100 off coupon that I got (code 31347) applies only to laptops regularly priced $449 or higher (not any price).

Ya the one posted in this thread has cod of 81944 and has no mention of a minimum price for laptop/deskotp.

sherap2 said:   exclusion lists is longer than what they have on sale?

...and I thought Macy's was the master of coupon exclusions.....

So I'm confused... The coupon links just take me to Staples main page. I didn't get a coupon email and there seems to be some doubt about the codes. How are people getting this done today?

Staples (148.80kB)
Disclaimer
My 25% off code was 42171 (in NJ).

netgear router R6300.

MisterEd said:   My 25% off code was 42171 (in NJ).

What was that in?

weigojmi said:   MisterEd said:   My 25% off code was 42171 (in NJ).

What was that in?
NJ? In the USA.

aarzi said:   weigojmi said:   MisterEd said:   My 25% off code was 42171 (in NJ).

What was that in?
NJ? In the USA.

No I mean what house on what street in what town in NJ?

weigojmi said:   aarzi said:   weigojmi said:   MisterEd said:   My 25% off code was 42171 (in NJ).

What was that in?
NJ? In the USA.

Why? You want to propose to him?

PRINTABLE COUPONS NOW IN OP!!!!

direct from Staples.

aarzi said:   weigojmi said:   aarzi said:   weigojmi said:   MisterEd said:   My 25% off code was 42171 (in NJ).

What was that in?
NJ? In the USA.

Why? You want to propose to him?

Sure, next best thing to getting in on this deal. Seriously though, the wife just got the coupon email so off to Staples I go this morning.

Thanks OP. The 25% off one item coupon will pair nicely with the Kaspersky Internet Security Free After Rebate offer tomorrow so it will become a MM and I can use Rewards to pay, so no tax. Too bad Ksapersky is limit 1.

Any good DSLR deal?

MrVietnam said:   Thanks OP. The 25% off one item coupon will pair nicely with the Kaspersky Internet Security Free After Rebate offer tomorrow so it will become a MM and I can use Rewards to pay, so no tax. Too bad Ksapersky is limit 1.

you mean today, don't you Mr V??

MrVietnam said:   Thanks OP. The 25% off one item coupon will pair nicely with the Kaspersky Internet Security Free After Rebate offer tomorrow so it will become a MM and I can use Rewards to pay, so no tax. Too bad Ksapersky is limit 1.

But it is valid only today......11/21/12 so maybe if you are lucky it can be used tomorrow?

The coupon is only valid today in-store and Stsples is closed tomorrow. Plus, unlike regular days when coupon have a grace period on BF Staples always removes expired coupons from their system so there is no chance this coupon will scan as valid on BF.

QuickBooks minus 25% plus 100% rebate equals nice MM.

edit: This will not work, QB pre BF is online only.

ScottMalinowski said:   QuickBooks minus 25% plus 100% rebate equals nice MM

You guys are looking at the BF ad. This coupon will be purged from Staples system tomorrow.

ScottMalinowski said:   QuickBooks minus 25% plus 100% rebate equals nice MM

this is not valid on BF. deal doesn't work.

MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   Thanks OP. The 25% off one item coupon will pair nicely with the Kaspersky Internet Security Free After Rebate offer tomorrow so it will become a MM and I can use Rewards to pay, so no tax. Too bad Ksapersky is limit 1.

Fiddlesticks. I actually was hoping to use this coupon during Black Friday, but I see now that it will be doubtful it will scan then. I will still make an attempt to hand the cashier the coupon just to see if it scans. Nothing lost for trying. At least I can still pick up the free after rebate Kaspersky on Friday and cash out some of my rewards.

Computer coupon has changed wording. Now says "Windows 8 laptop and desktop computers regularly priced $449 or more.*"

labboypro said:   Computer coupon has changed wording. Now says "Windows 8 laptop and desktop computers regularly priced $449 or more.*"

interesting, you're better off bringing the newspaper one from yesterday then.

unless they have a disclaimer up at the store that it was a misprint, they'd likely have to honor it.

MrVietnam said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MrVietnam said:   Thanks OP. The 25% off one item coupon will pair nicely with the Kaspersky Internet Security Free After Rebate offer tomorrow so it will become a MM and I can use Rewards to pay, so no tax. Too bad Ksapersky is limit 1.

Fiddlesticks. I actually was hoping to use this coupon during Black Friday, but I see now that it will be doubtful it will scan then. I will still make an attempt to hand the cashier the coupon just to see if it scans. Nothing lost for trying. At least I can still pick up the free after rebate Kaspersky on Friday and cash out some of my rewards.

I'm sorry Mr. V, but FIDDLESTICKS are excluded from the 25% off coupon.

Interesting. A better coupon on the Kindle Fire than the deal they will offer on BF with the GC.

MISTERCHEAP said:   ScottMalinowski said:   QuickBooks minus 25% plus 100% rebate equals nice MM

this is not valid on BF. deal doesn't work.

Oh, the pre BF is online only...that kills it. Thanks Cheap!

MISTERCHEAP said:   labboypro said:   Computer coupon has changed wording. Now says "Windows 8 laptop and desktop computers regularly priced $449 or more.*"

unless they have a disclaimer up at the store that it was a misprint, they'd likely have to honor it.

Tried on the 299$ HP at two stores...no go. Everything is good till a pop up comes up on the cashier's screen saying not vaild....manager is called and refused at two stores claiming this is a black friday laptop. I pointed out it wasnt in the listed sku and still no go. worked on another laptop though.

user3657 said:   
Tried on the 299$ HP at two stores...no go. Everything is good till a pop up comes up on the cashier's screen saying not vaild....manager is called and refused at two stores claiming this is a black friday laptop. I pointed out it wasnt in the listed sku and still no go. worked on another laptop though.

So, what was the regular price of the laptop you ended up getting? Was it above or below $449?

user3657 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   labboypro said:   Computer coupon has changed wording. Now says "Windows 8 laptop and desktop computers regularly priced $449 or more.*"

FYI the $299 HP laptop SKU IS on the exclusion list on both the newspaper coupon and the one on Staples site. I got a Miami newspaper just before boarding this am and the one in that paper is identical to the one on Staples site complete with the $449 min reg price and the exclusion SKUs.

azs1 said:   user3657 said:   

So, what was the regular price of the laptop you ended up getting? Was it above or below $449?

I am assuming it was sku 100374. If he tried on the one (SKU 990646) in this weeks ad that one does not meet the $449 regular price min requirement.

C855-S5350...the HP 2000 is not printed as excluded in my paper(new jersey) or anything about needing to be 449$. so clearly this was a miss print.

cnIsfg said:   azs1 said:   user3657 said:   

I am assuming it was sku 100374. If he tried on the one (SKU 990646) in this weeks ad that one does not meet the $449 regular price min requirement.

How come the 990646 is not on thr 81944 $100 code laptop coupon that was posted yesterday? And is there different codes for the same $100 off coupon? So if we take the 81944 coupon and use it instore which does not exclude the 990646 laptop will the manager override since I assume the computer won't accept it?

user3657 said:   C855-S5350...the HP 2000 is not printed as excluded in my paper(new jersey) or anything about needing to be 449$. so clearly this was a miss print.

Wondering if someone takes that coupon instore will the manager accept since it does not exclude it?

two stores wouldnt for me. Going to try another local store after lunch.

Looks liek Staples list the Nook Tablet as a eReader on their site.
Search Nook and click the only eReader button on the left and the Nook Tablet 8gb and 16gb come up.

Anyone try yet?

I got the Samsung for my 9yr old today with the newspaper ad for 250 I thought was a good deal thanks op

TXChE said:   Awesome! I bought a Canon Pixma MG6220 yesterday for $69.99 but just talked to cust service at local B&M and they will honor the coupon. They argued about being an in-store purchase for 25% off but in the end they agreed that all I have to do is walk in with the receipt.

Good job OP!!

I just grabbed one of these using the 42171 25% in store coupon. $52.49+tax with no issues. Phenomenal deal for this printer.

SO GET THIS ONE

Another good buy regular price is $449.99

the Samsung 3 NP355E5C-A01US 15.6
SKU 985037

$349.99 - $100.00 $249.99

Any GPS deals?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014