• Go to page :
  • 123 4 5
  • Text Only
I was thinking same thing, but coupon expires today!
MrVietnam said:   Thanks OP. The 25% off one item coupon will pair nicely with the Kaspersky Internet Security Free After Rebate offer tomorrow so it will become a MM and I can use Rewards to pay, so no tax. Too bad Ksapersky is limit 1.

According to Staples own internal document regarding coupon redemption, Staples coupons have a 7 day grace period past the expiration date:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1024179/
You should be able to redeem these coupons on Black Friday.

a973352 said:   According to Staples own internal document regarding coupon redemption, Staples coupons have a 7 day grace period past the expiration date:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1024179/
You should be able to redeem these coupons on Black Friday.

In theory, yes, but it depends if the cashier will accept it and whether it scans.

Does anyone have online coupon for dslr

MysteriousGirl said:   What r everyone planning to use this on ?
Lenovo H430-57311430 Desktop PC

Why do you think its online only? Rebate says instore or online. On the front page it says price valid instore or online...

Any one know what it need for activation? It says activation required for rebate

ScottMalinowski said:   QuickBooks minus 25% plus 100% rebate equals nice MM.

edit: This will not work, QB pre BF is online only.

Looks like the external HD's are not excluded from the coupon?

nanga said:   Why do you think its online only? Rebate says instore or online. On the front page it says price valid instore or online...

Any one know what it need for activation? It says activation required for rebate

RE:

You must register it as in going to use it for the rebate.

steveinator said:   Just picked up a Desktop
http://www.staples.com/Lenovo-H430-57311430-Desktop-PC/product_9...

$499.00 - $100.00

That's a really good deal. Nice case, board, 1t disk 7.2k, 8g, i5cpu, pcie slot, etc.

Purchased HP P6-2326S desktop for 249.99 plus tax. Thanks for sharing the coupon.

IntelŪ PentiumŪ G645 2.9GHz 3MB Cache Processor
4GB PC3-8500 DDR3-1066 SDRAM memory, expandable to 8GB
1TB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive

delete

yesidonoitall said:   nanga said:   Why do you think its online only? Rebate says instore or online. On the front page it says price valid instore or online...

RE:

You must register it as in going to use it for the rebate.

Also the rebate form says 1 per household per year ??? YMMV for rebate approval if done before as the deal ran multiple times this year

qwert11 said:   Purchased HP P6-2326S desktop for 249.99 plus tax. Thanks for sharing the coupon.

How did you pull that off? The coupon says $449 and up. I was about to send my wife to grab it, but I don't want to send her on a wild goose chase.

mattun said:   qwert11 said:   Purchased HP P6-2326S desktop for 249.99 plus tax. Thanks for sharing the coupon.

How did you pull that off? The coupon says $449 and up. I was about to send my wife to grab it, but I don't want to send her on a wild goose chase.

Regular price has to be $449 which that computer was before savings that have it for $349 right now.

mattun said:   qwert11 said:   Purchased HP P6-2326S desktop for 249.99 plus tax. Thanks for sharing the coupon.

Coupon states originally $449. I just purchased the Samsung Laptop listed in this thread. It was originally $449, on sale for $349, I got it for $249 after coupon.

got the WD 2 TB portable (ie 2.5") drive using 25% coupon. this price beats BB's black friday deal. thanks OP!

other thoughts... this coupon could be used on Nikon 3100 and Canon t3i.

mrtrance said:   mattun said:   qwert11 said:   Purchased HP P6-2326S desktop for 249.99 plus tax. Thanks for sharing the coupon.

Regular price has to be $449 which that computer was before savings that have it for $349 right now.

Regularly priced at $449, with an instant savings of $100, and then the coupon worth $100

Nice, I'll give it a shot. Thanks

Take the $100 off coupon from yesterday and stand your ground when they say no.
I just got the HP 2000-2B10NR 15.6" Laptop for $199.99 plus tax

This is the coupon I printed and used - http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/224796_81944.jpg

I did not notice it on coupon neither did the salesman. Oh well...

someone posted it works on kindle HD, does it work on kindle whitepaper as well?

texasbrit said:   Take the $100 off coupon from yesterday and stand your ground when they say no.

This is the coupon I printed and used - http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/224796_81944.jpg

So I assume when you handed it to the cashier the system rejected. Then manager came over to look it over. Then what happened? Can you elaborate how it went down? Was there much of struggle since that coupon from yesterday clearly does not include that SKU. What was their argument?

mrtrance said:   texasbrit said:   Take the $100 off coupon from yesterday and stand your ground when they say no.

So I assume when you handed it to the cashier the system rejected. Then manager came over to look it over. Then what happened? Can you elaborate how it went down? Was there much of struggle since that coupon from yesterday clearly does not include that SKU. What was their argument?

NM.

The sales guy looked confused and called over the assistant manager. He tried to say that it was because a coupon had already been applied of $71.00 and that was why. I got them to replicate using the Samsung (Samsung Series 3 NP355E5C-A01US ) which had already been discounted too and of course it worked, so blew his argument away. When I asked him to explain again or get head office on the phone so they can explain he scurried away for a few minutes. When he came back he adjusted the price manually as a "100% Price Guarantee" and asked me for $216. I thanked him, wished him a happy and stress-free thanksgiving, and waited until I got out of the store before doing a happy dance

ach1199 said:   mrtrance said:   texasbrit said:   Take the $100 off coupon from yesterday and stand your ground when they say no.

NM.

what does NM mean?

do anyone have any Staples online coupon?

funlovers said:   do anyone have any Staples online coupon?

yeah, check eBay. pay about $7 for a $25/75 coupon. only place

I've had HP, Dell and now a Lenovo. Lenovo has the fastest mobo. Processor speed is only part of the equation. I have a buddy with an HP that has an i7 chip. It's a slow dog compared to the Lenovo i5 based system. I am computer savy, and know what specs to look for.

HP's tend to fall apart after a few years. Dell also uses cheap components. Lenovo is the best of the lot in my opinion.

Thanks. I already checked this. But, I am having a doubt whether I will be able to apply that coupon for a printer i am looking in Staples.
Samsung SCX-3405FW All-in-one wireless laser

lairdwd said:   I've had HP, Dell and now a Lenovo. Lenovo has the fastest mobo. Processor speed is only part of the equation. I have a buddy with an HP that has an i7 chip. It's a slow dog compared to the Lenovo i5 based system. I am computer savy, and know what specs to look for.

Unless the two systems have the same software installed, how would you compare the two? With integrated video and memory controller, I expect the system hardware performance variations to be small.

It worked for me for Lenovo laptop. Thanks OP

Picked up the Samsung Series 3 NP355E5C laptop for my 80-year-old Mom (whose desktop is pretty much shot and not worth repairing) for $249.99. It should work just fine for her, and she is thrilled to be able to get back online.

I debated whether to get that one or a Toshiba C855-S5350 (http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-C855-S5350-156-Laptop/product_984... that was $299.99 after coupons and rebate, but decided to go cheap.

Thanks, FW'ers!

texasbrit said:   ach1199 said:   mrtrance said:   texasbrit said:   Take the $100 off coupon from yesterday and stand your ground when they say no.

NM.

what does NM mean?

New Mexico?

PureJustice said:   Way to look out for your fellow man!

No such thing. People post deals because it makes them feel good about themselves, and some even fall for the trophies, badges, and other meaningless nonsense "rewards".

vowvoonrsq said:   PureJustice said:   Way to look out for your fellow man!

No such thing. People post deals because it makes them feel good about themselves, and some even fall for the trophies, badges, and other meaningless nonsense "rewards".

Uhhh..."Welcome to Fat Wallet"?

texasbrit said:    what does NM mean?

It means..... (Oh; nevermind! )

funlovers said:   Thanks. I already checked this. But, I am having a doubt whether I will be able to apply that coupon for a printer i am looking in Staples.
Samsung SCX-3405FW All-in-one wireless laser

Did you buy it online or in store? The printer is online only, but the coupon is in store only.

I was able to get the HP-P62326s for $249.99 (sale price $349.99-$100 coupon) plus I bought a 21.5" Dell Monitor that was on sale for $119.99 and the 25% off coupon worked on it, total was $339.99, the specs were 4gb and was looking at the 6gb on BF but I think adding alittle more memory won't cost much and I save $30 over the BF computer I was looking at and killer deal on the monitor. Thank you for posting your finds here, if you hadn't pointed out the Reg Price mentioned on the coupoin, I wouldn't have gone back in. My store had no problem what so ever honoring the coupon

6:45 on west coast... just hit my local Staples up for this laptop-- http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1235563/ . I plugged it into the kiosk, then checked out with yesterday's version of the coupon (even though it would have fit under the current coupon's "regularly priced $449 or more" wording. No hiccups or hassles whatsoever. Took computer down to $299, then I tossed in my ink rewards and a small stack of Discover Staples GCs... so net dollars in this laptop is less than $150. Yay!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.