• Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
Did anyone else notice this? Staples site shows QB being FAER... not MIR. See screenshot.

edit: Bah! When you click into it, it still say s "Easy Rebate" but does say you have to register it as usual. What's EASY about jumping through that additional hoop?

labboypro said:   6:45 on west coast... just hit my local Staples up for this laptop-- http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1235563/ . I plugged it into the kiosk, then checked out with yesterday's version of the coupon (even though it would have fit under the current coupon's "regularly priced $449 or more" wording. No hiccups or hassles whatsoever. Took computer down to $299, then I tossed in my ink rewards and a small stack of Discover Staples GCs... so net dollars in this laptop is less than $150. Yay!Red for idiotic math.

aarzi said:   labboypro said:   6:45 on west coast... just hit my local Staples up for this laptop-- http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1235563/ . I plugged it into the kiosk, then checked out with yesterday's version of the coupon (even though it would have fit under the current coupon's "regularly priced $449 or more" wording. No hiccups or hassles whatsoever. Took computer down to $299, then I tossed in my ink rewards and a small stack of Discover Staples GCs... so net dollars in this laptop is less than $150. Yay!Red for idiotic math.

The answer is "D" ... there is not enough information provided to solve the problem. So, in terms of math, YOU are the one who is mistaken. $25 Staples GCs cost $20 from Discover CB. 4 cards cost me $80, and chewed up $100 in product cost. Ink rewards cost me NADA, ZIP, ZERO dollars... and represented the bulk of "money" I paid at the register for this item. The other $30.54 went onto my Discover card. The balance of the <$150 I stated previously were in "other" rewards for FAER purchases. So... now that you've had your first lesson in math, study hard, and we'll test you later.

Got a basic kindle for a gift. 69 - 25 = 44 - rewards = $6 tax

thanks Staples!

Darn...wish I was on FW an hour ago. Would have picked up a Kindle Fire for the wife using the bonus $25 off, but now all my local Staples are closed. Still deciding among Nexus 7, Kindle Fire and Fire HD, but price will probably ultimately push me to one.

The $100.00 off coupon is printing it expired on the 20th, how odd

labboypro said:   Did anyone else notice this? Staples site shows QB being FAER... not MIR. See screenshot.

edit: Bah! When you click into it, it still say s "Easy Rebate" but does say you have to register it as usual. What's EASY about jumping through that additional hoop?

If you look at the actual rebate, it's still mail-in.

yesidonoitall said:   The $100.00 off coupon is printing it expired on the 20th, how odd
If you used the 25% off, does it show exp 11/21 or 11/20?

If it shows 11/21, then we can use it till 11/23.

I missed it .. Can I still use this 25% off coupon tomorrow ?? I am interested in Canon EOS 7d DSLR ..

athlon64x2 said:   I missed it .. Can I still use this 25% off coupon tomorrow ?? I am interested in Canon EOS 7d DSLR ..

Someone reported on SD that they tried it today and it came up as already expired.

aah .. sucks .. oh well ..
hopefully they bring it back .. last time i had the coupon the DSLR was out of stock and now this ..

fingers crossed ..
thanks man ..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014