• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
searched hot deals, didn't find this -

FREE After Mail in rebate McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs at Newegg

$65 rebate (limit one per product/year/address - McAfee policy)

Rebate Form Link

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

mcafee (7.20kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

HI, nowhere does it say on the rebate form that there is a limit of one per product/ year. The rebate form says "One rebate per product per household is allowed; not to be combined with any other offer" Can you please indicate where you saw that there is a limit of 1 per year?
Thanks,

dmagid7 said:   HI, nowhere does it say on the rebate form that there is a limit of one per product/ year. The rebate form says "One rebate per product per household is allowed; not to be combined with any other offer" Can you please indicate where you saw that there is a limit of 1 per year?
Thanks,
that is the standard McAfee rebate policy. they will not post it on the rebate form, but if you have done a rebate for the same item before, the next rebate for the same item will be rejected.

I obviously know what a "PC" and a "user" is ... but I'm not sure I know the difference in their products of McAfee TP2013 3PC vs McAfee TP2013 3User? Why the need for two different products? The product I bought last year could be loaded on 3 different machines ... hope this works for this year?

gcaison said:   I obviously know what a "PC" and a "user" is ... but I'm not sure I know the difference in their products of McAfee TP2013 3PC vs McAfee TP2013 3User? Why the need for two different products? The product I bought last year could be loaded on 3 different machines ... hope this works for this year? I am not sure what is the difference in wording is for (I am assuming that is the lawyer talk involved), but 3 users should be technically the same as 3 pcs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014