• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Buy one Get one FREE
Disclaimer
http://www.macaronigrill.com/docs/online-promos/blackfriday.pdf

Valid Friday, November 23 through Sunday, November 25, 2012.
Please print this page or display on your mobile phone to redeem. Dine-in Only. Coupon required. One coupon valid per party, per table. Not valid with any other offer or discount. Free entrée will be of equal or lesser value. Coupon has no cash value, may be used one time only and applied to one check only. Taxes & gratuity not included. Excludes international locations, airport locations, Montana, Hawaii & Puerto Rico. Coupon Code 111.

Member Summary

macaroni grill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great Find. Thanks.

Love 'em. BOGOF makes me love 'em more. ; )

Thanks! been wanting to go for a while and now my family has a destination after shopping

Does this translate to "Buy two get two free, and buy three get three free" if one has a party of 6?

Great find!! We go here often.

sychang888 said:   Does this translate to "Buy two get two free, and buy three get three free" if one has a party of 6?

One per table. Get a new translator.

Very funny. I would print 3 copies of the coupon and make a deal with the waiter (separate checks?)

anything similar for their other restaurants (Magianos etc)?

Amby said:   anything similar for their other restaurants (Magianos etc)?

Although they claim to have a minority interest in Macaroni Grill, Macaroni Grill is no longer part of the Brinker group of restaurants.

Farmer said:   Very funny. I would print 3 copies of the coupon and make a deal with the waiter (separate checks?)

Good way to get the waiter fired.

is this deal effectrively- buy one get 2 free? dont they pack classic pastas togo for free if you order one. Probably they wont mix the 2 deals up....

prastogi said:   is this deal effectrively- buy one get 2 free? dont they pack classic pastas togo for free if you order one. Probably they wont mix the 2 deals up....i think you're confused with olive garden.

prastogi said:   is this deal effectrively- buy one get 2 free? dont they pack classic pastas togo for free if you order one. Probably they wont mix the 2 deals up....

This is Buy One Get One free - this is not Maggiano's where you always get a free Classic Pasta to take home

I thought that was at Magianno's and Olive Garden, not Macaroni Grill afaik.

AWESOME Thanks OP!

Wow, will definitely take advantage of this! Thanks foh the info!

Thanks OP! We will enjoy the second entree even more now since it'll be gratis!!

I'm fat

Tomorrow is the last day to get this special

Was en route at 4:50. Decided to call and there was already a 40 minute wait. We made a detour to our favorite chinese restaurant.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.