• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Radio Shack is offering $10 Cash Back on every $50 purchase, no exception. The Kindle Fire HD is priced at 199.99 which is eligible for $ 30 Cash Back. If you are able to find a cheap filler, you will get another $10 Cash Back.

I think this is the best deal so far for Kindle Fire HD, 7" so long as you can find something useful to buy at RS with the cashbacks.

RadioShack
See RadioShack promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kindle fire hd
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is RadioShack.com down? I haven't been able to get on the last couple days.

Caveat Emptor -- Disclaimer below. Huge part being that only one $10 coupon can be used at a time. Otherwise, good deal as stated by OP.

Receive a $10 off coupon via email for every $50 in qualifying purchases per transaction (before tax/shipping) at participating stores and RadioShack.com through 1/5/13. Must provide valid email address to receive coupon(s), except in California. Email will be sent within 7 days of purchase. Multiple coupons can be earned per transaction, but only one coupon can be redeemed at a time. Some restrictions apply. No cash value. Void where prohibited. Process may differ in California. Merchandise returns which result in a non-qualifying purchase amount will change the number of coupons you receive. For online purchases, a maximum of 20 coupons can be earned per customer for the duration of the promotion.

thirddowndraw said:   Is RadioShack.com down? I haven't been able to get on the last couple days.

Tried just now and works fine for me.

Nice find. A $24.99 "Kindle Folio" case might be a good add on.

So if I'm following, not Cash Back, but RS bucks/coupon back?

Comenius said:   thirddowndraw said:   Is RadioShack.com down? I haven't been able to get on the last couple days.

Tried just now and works fine for me.

So weird -

Firefox:
The connection has timed out

The server at www.radioshack.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Chrome:

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.radioshack.com
Try reloading: www.­radioshack.­com
Additional suggestions:
Access a cached copy of www.­radioshack.­com
Search on Google:

tcutty said:   So if I'm following, not Cash Back, but RS bucks/coupon back?

Correct.

Alternatively, if $10 Radio Shack coupons have as little value to you as they do to me, you could use the $25 coupon at Staples tomorrow (11/21) and get it for $175 plus tax.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1235337/

i got the kindle fire for the 134.99 with the pm plus the 25 Amazon gift card, plus they let me use the 5$ coupon from the circular. It does not get much sweeter than that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014