Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Best Buy Clearance Insignia 42" LED 1080P 60 HZ $299.99

3 of 5
fallengod
11/20/12 8:02 PM
I luld. I always get a good laugh, especially around BF time when I see people roll out of Bestbuy with the worst brand piles of garbage TV's ever made. There are so many terrible TV manufacturers who use the very cheapest garbage components in their televisions, its sad. I feel bad for people who get locked into a TV because its $100 cheaper than another. I guess if you have low standards in movie and TV watching, enjoy.

Insignia is Bestbuys brand name and you can always tell how bad they are just from a quick glance. You know a TV is crap when you can tell within a split second looking at it.
stevelion
11/20/12 8:17 PM
samrayburn said:   

Deal is still alive but I would have to drive from Texas to Illinois to pick it up.

Why? Just search your local stores. The link contained the information to the Illinois store probably because that is where the OP lives.
stevelion
11/20/12 8:21 PM
lmharris said:   

How do you change this to search for your local zip codes?

Click on "In-store clearance" in the breadcrumb trail and then enter your zip and navigate to the TVs.
stevelion
11/20/12 8:31 PM
For those not sure about the Insignia brand, I own a couple (along with a couple LGs and a Samsung) and have never had a problem. I find many of their TVs look as good as their name brand counterparts within the same class. i.e. compare this $300 Insignia to the comparable entry level Samsung or LG and you probably can't tell the difference. In fact, I was just in-store today eyeing up a 39" for $279 and thought it looked better than the TV to the left and the right of it. In addition, most of these entry level TVs do not have the glossy screens which annoys me. The tradeoff off is that colors do not look as saturated and blacks do not look as black. The benefit is light does not reflect as easily off the screen.
renjiman
11/20/12 10:15 PM
stevelion said:   

lmharris said:   

How do you change this to search for your local zip codes?

Click on "In-store clearance" in the breadcrumb trail and then enter your zip and navigate to the TVs.

I am going to admit it that I was an idiot until stevelion came along to clarify my ignorance... Almost gave up on the deal..
stevelion
11/20/12 10:41 PM
One of my two orders got canceled. The other still looks good, but it was after 9pm when they got the order at a store across town so we'll see what happens tomorrow when the attempt to fulfill. I checked the inventory at all stores in the Jacksonville, FL area and I don't think there are any left in stock. The odd thing is they show as in stock until you go to check out and then it removes it from your cart. Anyone else get their order canceled?
NoMoneyInMyWallet
11/20/12 11:26 PM
fallengod said:   

Insignia is Bestbuys brand name and you can always tell how bad they are just from a quick glance. You know a TV is crap when you can tell within a split second looking at it.

Apparently my parent's $799.99 Samsung 46" LCD is crap, because my $295.99 Insignia 42" LED looks just as good.

P.S. My $129.99 32" Dynex LED (last year's pre-Christmas deal) looks good too!
fallengod
11/21/12 1:13 AM
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

fallengod said:   

Apparently my parent's $799.99 Samsung 46" LCD is crap, because my $295.99 Insignia 42" LED looks just as good.

P.S. My $129.99 32" Dynex LED (last year's pre-Christmas deal) looks good too!

Then you either dont know what youre talking about or have very bad standards. Ive had plenty of viewing of both Dynex and Insignia TV's. You will be hard pressed to find any experienced knowledgeable people anywhere that would even suggest that Dynex and Insignia are the same quality as a Samsung. Thats borderline laughable.

Anyone who cant tell the quality differences between a Samsung and a Dynex/Insignia should have their head examined.
noc
11/21/12 4:38 AM
Got one, just keep searching in different zips. Thanks op.
maddog41
11/21/12 9:52 AM
Somethings not right. You search for Model: NS-42E440A13 on their website and the 32" model shows up in the results.
3 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.