• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

15%
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

they sent out $10 off $10 and 2 15% cards in mail

IrfanPathan said:   they sent out $10 off $10 and 2 15% cards in mail

Those only went out to Kohls charge holders, not all people from what I've heard.

I got a 5 off 5. Useless!

thanks

Will Kohls price match on Black Friday?

fwongsjsu said:   I got a 5 off 5. Useless!

$5 is useless? on FW?!?! Now I've heard just about everything.

fwongsjsu said:   I got a 5 off 5. Useless!

1st world "problems".

Does the online sale start tonight?

suesam said:   Does the online sale start tonight?

That is a very good question. The website was vague about when on Wednesday it started. Some press reports said that it started at 3 p.m. Central on Wednesday (which is clearly when it ends on Friday). The Kohls.com website is currently unavailable and says "it's almost time to shop black friday early bird specials" (more or less) but it's now 12:20 central and I don't know when they expect the website to come back (or whether it will have the doorbuster deals when it does".

Bfads said it would start 12:01 central. But that's the time the site went down. Some claim they got it to work.

Ok. Click in the customer service link at the bottom. The cart will be available on that page. Go to it and verify the prices and place the order. BLACKFRI works for 15% and free shipping over $50 and $15 Kohls cash per $50 purchase...

rsuaver said:   Bfads said it would start 12:01 central. But that's the time the site went down. Some claim they got it to work.I just placed an order with BF prices.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014