• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
namlook said:   Just got 15 months - expires Feb 18, 2014.

Sign up for this and share receipts from any gmail or yahoo acct for an extra three months.

thats what i have one of my FREE google voice numbers

mav14 said:   focusfocus said:   If you get PIN code error, try clicking on "Report issue with coupon code" link in the same window where you are shown the code. And copy the code from the Subject line and try that.

That code worked for me.

I had the same problem - that code there also worked for me.

Thanks for the tip!
Green for OP

Use a one time account for all state then signed at Shop Runner

In for 15 months...!!!
TYOP

Thanks OP!

Thanks op, my last free account was about to expire

I just changed my email address on my existing account to a different address in account settings and then was able to sign up for a new account with my original email address no problem.

Thanks for a great post! I've been wanting to try this for a long time.

NightSpirit said:   When you sign up for Allstate Mall they ask for your phone number. Do they bother you with telemarketing calls? How much email do they toss on you?

Not sure if it helps or not (since once they got it they got it), but after creating the account, I went into my account settings and removed phone # and address.

got one using a different email. thanks

Worked great! Thanks OP!!

Got it..Thanks OP.

the only store that i used Shoprunner @ was Newegg and they don't even have that option available the last 3 times that i bought from them.

Looks like Shoprunner is gone from the Allstate site now.

It's not working for me. http://www.allstatemall.com/retailers/631 is dead and Shoprunner isn't listed as one of the store. Am I missing something?

Looks dead now

I wonder if it's just temporary, since the deal was supposed to be available until 12/16? Or, maybe they were overwhelmed with the influx of new Allstate Mall members and exhausted the number of alloted memberships...

Anyway, I still had the landing page up that was linked from the email I got from Allstate yesterday (I was already on their email list), and didn't have any trouble activating the Shoprunner membership clicking through from there (this despite the fact that I can no longer access that landing page from the original email...). So, if you still have the page up or saved your code, it will still probably work for you.

Dead

Got it yesterday! I didn't see the 3 extra months for adding an email though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014