17. I Want To Break Free

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

queen
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this mp3 album, I love it, but I take issue with it being titled 'Greatest Hits' while omitting Bohemian Rhapsody. Still, good deal op.

dougneb said:   I have this mp3 album, I love it, but I take issue with it being titled 'Greatest Hits' while omitting Bohemian Rhapsody. Still, good deal op.

On this one http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Queen/dp/B0040JEHI8

No deals yet. You can check the entire calendar, there is another upcoming Queen thing sometime soon.

dougneb said:   I have this mp3 album, I love it, but I take issue with it being titled 'Greatest Hits' while omitting Bohemian Rhapsody. Still, good deal op.

I was thinking the same. After all, My Chemical Romance's "Welcome to Black Parade" would never have been conceived without inspiration from Bohemian Rhapsody...a Queen (and Wayne's World) classic!

follow my other post here
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1234392/

there are lightning deals coming up for music cds and Queen is featured on 11/23
Queen: Queen 40 Limited Edition Collector's Box Set Volume 3 - $35.99

Hey folks check this out. Thanks to nope316 in Free Stuff you can get an Amazon $5 mp3 credit by signing up for Scott products.

nope316's link

or direct link:

Scott/Amazon MP3 offer

You can still buy this album and still have enough left over to add Bohemian Rhapsody for 99 cents as a single. Get it all for free with the credit. Just my two cents in or should I say your two cents Amazon credit remaining, lol.

Green for you nope316!!!

Deal appears to be dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014