• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get 2 for $33.25 w/ coupon code FINISH5LINE

Link

Finish Line
See Finish Line promo codes that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

badgers (134.47kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

GREAT ! thank you OP

I buy these every year. Great quality, lettering is stitched on. Usually shipping is about a week.

susanrob said:   I buy these every year. Great quality, lettering is stitched on. Usually shipping is about a week.

I was looking at a zip up and the two comments both said that these run very small compared to what they were expecting.

What was your experience??

TIA

I always buy the pullovers. Sorry that I can't help with your question.

Last year I bought a Georgia Tech pull over. It said Georgia Tech on the front, but had Tar Heels stitched on the side. I kept it for the novelty.

If you are buying enough, better coupons to use as follows:

$10 OFF $60+ LOOKGOOD10
$20 OFF $100+ LOOKGOOD20
$30 OFF $175+ LNFLD30

I'm trying to order $70. worth of sweatshirts but am being charged shipping. I placed an order last week and wasn't charged shipping with the code. Any idea why? Thanks

Be wary if you expect quick shipping..I ordered two of these 10 days ago and order still has not shipped. I ordered a MLB hoodie from them the day before and it got here 4 days ago

Wow that website is a nightmare, had to call in to place order and that was no joy but got free shipping, hopefully it arrives and my data is not comp.

Thank you for your recent order from Finish Line. We regret to inform you that we cannot process your order because we do not have the item(s) in stock. We attempted to find the merchandise at one of our stores, but it was not available in the color and size that you ordered.

Qty item# Color item Description
1 ZIP13ALA CRM ALA 13 FZIP FLC
1 ZIP13ALA CHR ALA 13 FZIP FLC

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and you will not be charged for any of these items on your order.

Worst customer service ever. I will not order there again...this was from an order i placed over 2 weeks ago and they just sent me this

Your link didn't work for me, but the still is still on (2 for $35, then your coupon):
Linky

They look pretty sweet, but I agree the website is horrid. The only way I've found more selection is by clicking through the "you may also like" options on the right of the page, lol. No need for them to actually show their full line-up I guess. It's probably there, I just couldn't find it.
Anyway, green and thanks to you op!

LoL, they have my small town (pop < 2000) high school and mascot listed under the NCAA. My graduating class was 58. Awesome.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014