Android App Pack 6
Activation SIM card with 10 minutes of starter airtime
USB cable
Screen protector
Soft card for smoothing screen protector
Cloth
Activation card instructions
Terms and conditions of service
2 Samsung owner's manuals (English and Spanish)
Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

Edit: At least for my State, there is no sales tax (compared to t-mo deal). Also you can use 121363 coupon code to get $20 off (for new customers) - you know what that means. Also, you can get that $50 card T-mo is slipstreaming with the phone, for < $50. imho, this is a little better deal than t-mo. There is no $50 card with this deal

Member Summary

Samsung Exhibit
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks. I figured it out. Was going in the wrong direction initially. Doh! Thanks again - appreciate the reply!

FroginMyPants (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 6:28a) |

Yes, this phone takes a regular SIM, not a micro-SIM. Don't cut it!

VirtuaL (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 7:38p) |

is there still coupon code for hsn first time user? want to get an exhibit, but don't want to waste the 20 bucks....anyo... (more)

tracytang (Feb. 17, 2013 @ 5:43p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Same price on tmobile.com, after 50$ calling card .

dang it - I just bought this yesterday at Target for 174.99+ tax.

Gonna return it now since I've haven't opened the box yet..

Anyone thinks it'll go down to that 129.99 price again?

fishhoppaZ said:   dang it - I just bought this yesterday at Target for 174.99+ tax.

Please refer to my update (last two lines in the OP)

will this work with at&t at all?

No, unless you unlock it. (so yes, if you unlock it.)
smish said:   will this work with at&t at all?

Is tmobile's limited coverage a big problem?

Thanks Stuffedwallet! Just ordered one @ 129.99+ tax with that edit update!!

Target returns department here I come.

stuffedwallet said:   fishhoppaZ said:   dang it - I just bought this yesterday at Target for 174.99+ tax.

Please refer to my update (last two lines in the OP)

Depends on where you plan to use the phone. I've never had an issue with T-Mobile coverage here in Northern CA (both data and voice).

dillongeo said:   Is tmobile's limited coverage a big problem?

If you have Bank of America Card, they have a CashBack deals promo for 10$ off on 20$ more purchase @ HSN.com

Hum... HSN15NOV did not work for me, anybody else or just me?

So, this can be 'doubled up' with the coupon code too?

msakthivel said:   If you have Bank of America Card, they have a CashBack deals promo for 10$ off on 20$ more purchase @ HSN.com

So this phone can be signed up for the 30 month plan?

yes you can swap between any plan, TMO is pretty easy.
governor said:   So this phone can be signed up for the 30 month plan?

T-Mobile Corporate owned stores will force you to activate and sign up for the 50 dollar plan if you purchase through them, although I think they sell it for 149.99 or 159.99.

twinwoods said:   yes you can swap between any plan, TMO is pretty easy.
governor said:   So this phone can be signed up for the 30 month plan?

fishhoppaZ said:   So, this can be 'doubled up' with the coupon code too?

msakthivel said:   If you have Bank of America Card, they have a CashBack deals promo for 10$ off on 20$ more purchase @ HSN.com

Yes that's right..
Only Criteria is your BOA card should be charged 20$ or more at HSN and you have added the offer to your card in CashBack deals section online.

Use Coupon Code 128306 if you're a first timer there like me for $20 off of $40.

Good phone. got it for 129 last time a
nd am very pleased. Typing on it now.

Novice electronics person here.

By no contract does this mean one can activate this phone and use it a couple of months @ $45/mo, let a few months pass, and then re-activate and use several more months? In other words, once activated does it have to be used for a prescribed amount of time (eg, one year, two years)?

Thanks for the help and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my FW pilgrims!!

No, it does not have to be used for several months. Depends on the plan you get though. You can use a prepaid sim with it.

And after N number of months, you will lose your number and will be assigned a new one when you re-activate. Not a big deal to many.

if only tmobile would port my tmobile prepaid number - they've refused for the last two years, had to take the last phone I bought at WalMart back sigh...had to get a new no. for my samsung.

I got the samsung dart off the same site for $69.95 shipped after using the $20 coupon listed above. Not as nice a phone as the Exhibit, but very good price for a new 3G smart phone. I also got 3% CashBack from FW link to HSN

liljose13 said:   No, it does not have to be used for several months. Depends on the plan you get though. You can use a prepaid sim with it.

Thank you! Where does one get a prepaid sim?

aarzi said:   And after N number of months, you will lose your number and will be assigned a new one when you re-activate. Not a big deal to many.

Thank you! Getting a new number wouldn't be a big deal b/c the phone would be used as a backup one. Don't have a smart phone and thought this might be a viable alternative to be able to surf the web and do other things on a phone.

Posting this from my Galaxy Exhibit on T-Mobile 4G.

Thanks!! I had just entered my BOA card to pay for it and saw your post and signed up for it. $10 is $10

liljose13 said:   You can use a prepaid sim with it.

Does it use regular sim or micro sim?

Wll this phone work with my TMobile family plan?

yes, it will.
kevinxjhuang2000 said:   Wll this phone work with my TMobile family plan?

Battery is poor. Sometimes the touchscreen is unresponsive. No memory card included.
On the other side I liked the Android OS and the apps.

cs2010 said:   Battery is poor. Sometimes the touchscreen is unresponsive. No memory card included.
On the other side I liked the Android OS and the apps.

Agreed. Got one about 4 months ago on a TM deal with the $50 card that I sold. Not great, not bad. Really worth $99 IMO.

As a former Exhibit (1) user and a current Exhibit II user, definitely skip the 1 and spend the extra $20 for a II. It's not a the best phone in the world, but for the price it's a winner-ish, The battery's pretty good for me: All day texting and web and calls, I've always got 60%+ when I get home at night.

In for One.. Thanks

TheEdgeOfDecency said:   As a former Exhibit (1) user and a current Exhibit II user, definitely skip the 1 and spend the extra $20 for a II. It's not a the best phone in the world, but for the price it's a winner-ish, The battery's pretty good for me: All day texting and web and calls, I've always got 60%+ when I get home at night.

where do you get exhibit II for $20 more ?

got it , i just bought a power bank, need car charge and wall charger urgently , thanks man

TheEdgeOfDecency said:   As a former Exhibit (1) user and a current Exhibit II user, definitely skip the 1 and spend the extra $20 for a II. It's not a the best phone in the world, but for the price it's a winner-ish, The battery's pretty good for me: All day texting and web and calls, I've always got 60%+ when I get home at night.

pretty sure this is the former exhibit ii 4g, which has adopted the "exhibit 4g" moniker and replaced the previous version from the line-up. the original "exhibit" has been discontinued, if i recall correctly. the proof would be the model number t-679, which makes this the exhibit ii, which is now just called the exhibit.

... if that makes sense.

dvsdimsum said:   TheEdgeOfDecency said:   As a former Exhibit (1) user and a current Exhibit II user, definitely skip the 1 and spend the extra $20 for a II. It's not a the best phone in the world, but for the price it's a winner-ish, The battery's pretty good for me: All day texting and web and calls, I've always got 60%+ when I get home at night.

pretty sure this is the former exhibit ii 4g, which has adopted the "exhibit 4g" moniker and replaced the previous version from the line-up. the original "exhibit" has been discontinued, if i recall correctly. the proof would be the model number t-679, which makes this the exhibit ii, which is now just called the exhibit.

... if that makes sense.

Officially, it's called the Galaxy Exhibit.

Can you stick a SIM from a contract phone in this? Would you still get the $50

Skipping 41 Messages...
is there still coupon code for hsn first time user? want to get an exhibit, but don't want to waste the 20 bucks....anyone? thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014