• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo Z580 59345242 Notebook PC - 3rd Gen. Intel Core i7-3520M 2.9GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" Display, Windows 8 64-bit
Item#: T71-156409 | Model#: 59345242

Price:$599.99
Coupon:- $80.00
Final Price:$519.99 After Coupon

Use coupon at checkout ZCL77569

Linky

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Lenovo Z580
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Solid deal on a well built lappy

only a 1366x768 display on a Core-i7? very very disappointing. I would have expected a much better resolution. Intel continues to design and produce some fantastic mobile CPUs but the LCD display manufacturers are firmly rooted in 2003.

katnrica said:   only a 1366x768 display on a Core-i7? very very disappointing. I would have expected a much better resolution. Intel continues to design and produce some fantastic mobile CPUs but the LCD display manufacturers are firmly rooted in 2003.You are blaming the wrong party. Blame the maker of the laptop, Lenovo, who determines what goes inside.

$80 Off

Use coupon at checkoutZCL77569
11/26/2012 11:59 PM ET

Looking at 1366 x 768 right now on a 15.6" and is hurting my eyes.

In my unqualified opinion as a professional geek, I'd hold off on buying a laptop or new LCD display for a desktop (if possible) until touch-screens come down in cost. Windows8 is built around a touch screen, and while it will work with a conventional keyboard & mouse/touchpad, a touch-screen is FAR easier.

Out of stock online

This is the first time I've seen an i7 paired with only 4gb ram and a 500gb hd. Would be great to add an ssd to which you might have done even with a bigger hd.

Where do u add the coupon? Is it after entering the credit card info?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014