HOT! 3 3DS Games for $8.87 total on Amazon.

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This will be gone soon. Amazon is stacking the lightning deal price of 3 3DS games with a promotion that is meant to buy 3 for $25.

Go to lightning deals and add these 3 games to your cart (about 55% claimed at the time of posting). You must add all 3 to get the deal.
Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends
Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends
Steel Diver

When you go to check out, the total at first will be about $25 (I don't remember exactly). But when you go to actually pay a $17.92 promotion will be applied bringing the total to $8.87.

Enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/b/ref=bf2012_bunk_1120?ie=UTF8&node=384082011

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Steel Diver (10.04kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I had the same thought. We have real pets, so not much appeal for a cyber-pet game. Maybe the submarine game will be w... (more)

c3688t (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 6:11p) |

I don't know if I can get the deal on those games because they're all claimed but where do find the 3/$25 deal, assuming... (more)

NightSpirit (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 6:24p) |

Only the 3 games in the original post. If you add all 3 to your cart when you go to pay you'll see the discount that mak... (more)

bobcattk (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 8:54p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Works - cheap stocking stuffers

Thanks OP. I had the $5 off $25 coupon in my account and for some reason that applied too.

Awesome, used my $5 promo coupon from the other day and got them for $3.xx

Now I am jealous of your deal! Great deal.

Good deal.

awesome! Used some gift card balance and bought it, with Prime for free 2-day shipping. Hope it doesn't get cancelled.

thanks. worked like a charm....

Just picked them up, $8.19 for all three! Cheap stocking stuffers! Thank you!

Got the deal for $8.19- then realized - DUH! - it's a 3Ds and we only have the regular DS! So- went back and quickly got it cancelled. Thanks though!

Steel Diver is $4.99 - thanks OP

Yay! Thanks OP!

You can always give them away to Toys for Tots or other program in your area if you don't have a 3DS!

Cool

nice OP. didnt realize what the extra $5 off was for until i read more of this thread. even though i have all of those games, still had to bite.

jsthek6 said:   Got the deal for $8.19- then realized - DUH! - it's a 3Ds and we only have the regular DS! So- went back and quickly got it cancelled. Thanks though!

Item(s) Subtotal: $42.92
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$17.92
Promotion Applied: -$5.00
Lightning Deal: -$8.57
Lightning Deal: -$3.88
Lightning Deal: -$4.36
-----
Total before tax: $3.19

Ok what did I just buy?

MPoWeRM3 said:   Item(s) Subtotal: $42.92
-----

Ok what did I just buy?

Used toilet paper. Hope it's double ply.

I looked it up after I made the purchase and it said that you could use the regular DS games on the 3DS, but not the other way around. I did think of donation, but then thought- how many kids would have the 3Ds as well? I usually stick to donating things that don't require something else to use them. Thanks though!

respdoc said:   MPoWeRM3 said:   Item(s) Subtotal: $42.92
-----

Ok what did I just buy?

Used toilet paper. Hope it's double ply.

Will return to Amazon.

Ok...so where am I missing this EXTRA $5 off?

its the FB $5 off $25 coupon discussed earlier in thread. if you didnt have it applied in your account you wont see it.

DirtCheapDad said:   Ok...so where am I missing this EXTRA $5 off?

Dead Facebook deal from yesterday.

Classic FW. Thanks OP!

Items (3): $42.92
Total: $3.46
Gift Certificate/Card: -$3.46

Great deal ! !
THX !

Great Deal! Green...
Got it for 3.19 for all 3!

thanks op -- bought 2 of 3 before seeing you deal - was able to cancel and buy them all as my wife for less than the price of one!

$3.19 - all I need now is a 3DS...

I got $42.94 - $17.92 = $25.00 ... Oh well !

same here

Thanks, worked like a champ on the second try.

It just worked for me, thank you OP!

it just worked me awesome thank you

Just got all 3 for $8.19. Thanks!

word up! nice

Thanks!

I got it, Thanks!!!!

Great OP.. Thank you. I needed to add something for free shipping, but looks good.

Item(s) Subtotal: $42.92
Promotion Applied: -$8.19
-----
Total before tax: $0.00
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $0.00

Shooo don't tell anyone! I have no idea how I got it for free with prime. I'll find out by Friday

Skipping 21 Messages...
NightSpirit said:   I don't know if I can get the deal on those games because they're all claimed but where do find the 3/$25 deal, assuming it's a separate deal that's good on other games? Do you know which games it's good for?

Only the 3 games in the original post. If you add all 3 to your cart when you go to pay you'll see the discount that makes them $25 (assuming Amazon is still doing that deal).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014