HOT! 3 3DS Games for $8.87 total on Amazon.

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
My total turned out to be like $3 which turned into $0 after credit I got for something.
????
Oh well, no questions asked

you da man (or woman)!

kzookid said:   Item(s) Subtotal: $42.92
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$8.19
Promotion Applied: -$17.92
Lightning Deal: -$8.57
Lightning Deal: -$3.88
Lightning Deal: -$4.36
-----
Total before tax: $0.00
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $0.00

Shooo don't tell anyone! I have no idea how I got it for free with prime. I'll find out by Friday

Did you have a previous gift card balance or some other promotion on your account?

Great Deal , now need to find a deal on 3DS

potvin48 said:   kzookid said:   Item(s) Subtotal: $42.92
-----
-----

Shooo don't tell anyone! I have no idea how I got it for free with prime. I'll find out by Friday

Did you have a previous gift card balance or some other promotion on your account?

I used my extra points from my Amazon card on an order last week. I can't figure out where it came from.

misterFRUGAL said:   you da man (or woman)!

Thanks! Woman. I haven't been on FW in so many years that I couldn't remember my username and created a new one to post this. I'm very pleased with the success of my first post. I'll be even happier if/when it actually ships. I'm now addicted to FW again. So many good deals!

kzookid said:   Item(s) Subtotal: $42.92
-----
-----

I got the same thing except $5 discount instead of $8.19. I think it might be from the $5 off of $25 that I never used. Not sure where you got $8.19 but congrats!
Also curious where the $17.92 came from...?

deal dead

It shipped!

OOPS they did it again -- right now

I could not do better than...

Items (3): $42.97
Shipping & Handling: $6.47
Promotion Applied: -$17.97
Super Saver Discount: -$6.47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total before tax: $25.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Total: $25.00

Thanks ordered another set since its available again... Will make about $44 once I sell both lots.

JiggleTheHandle said:   I could not do better than...

Items (3): $42.97
Shipping & Handling: $6.47
Promotion Applied: -$17.97
Super Saver Discount: -$6.47

Total before tax: $25.00

Order Total: $25.00

Weird... I just placed my 2nd order.. total was $8.15

Came out to 8.15 for me too.

Shipped, will be here on Friday. Actually tempted to get a 3DS now for the kid...

thanks, got the games.

After missing the point that I should have scrolled through the lightening deals vs. looking each one up separately, I was able to get a set for $8.xx. It also helped me get a MP3 speaker shipped free to get me over the $25 FSSS threshold. Thanks OP!

This is an awesome deal. I paid $8.17. I have only one more thing to say: What the hell did I just buy?

orthros said:   This is an awesome deal. I paid $8.17. I have only one more thing to say: What the hell did I just buy?I had the same thought. We have real pets, so not much appeal for a cyber-pet game. Maybe the submarine game will be worth the $8.

I don't know if I can get the deal on those games because they're all claimed but where do find the 3/$25 deal, assuming it's a separate deal that's good on other games? Do you know which games it's good for?

NightSpirit said:   I don't know if I can get the deal on those games because they're all claimed but where do find the 3/$25 deal, assuming it's a separate deal that's good on other games? Do you know which games it's good for?

Only the 3 games in the original post. If you add all 3 to your cart when you go to pay you'll see the discount that makes them $25 (assuming Amazon is still doing that deal).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014