• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link noted in Mobileread.com
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197288

At Best Buy
Sony PRS-950

Apparently Best Buy had uncovered some new old stock (?) of this well built 7" Ebook Reader and is selling it well below the going prices on eBay and other sites for comparable units.

Although it lacks many of the features of the latest Sony T1 and T2 readers and tablets, it still has an easy to read 7" screen, ability to be "hacked," wi-fi capability, and a big user support base at mobileread.com. I had owned this unit and enjoyed it very much before progressing to the smaller and lightweight T1.

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Sony PRS-950
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got a PRS-T1 from RC Willey for $50. I have yet to touch it. My Kindle paperwhite gets all the love. Sad...Sony will never be able to compete with the store/prices/freebies Amaz0n has. DOA.

Good deal... if it was still 2010.

As much as I enjoyed my PRS-950, I think it's time has come and gone. If these were $100, now that would be a deal.

Iirc, there's a BF deal on the Kindle Paperwhite anyway. If you want a non-tablet e-reader, that's the one to get these days.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014