• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

RED LOBSTER
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i used this one without any issue last night coupon

chungalee said:   i used this one without any issue last night coupon

Why is it red?

cheapest entrée?

I still have the coupon open from earlier today when I read this post. Could a mod or someone in the know clarify the ethical/suspect nature of the 'under moderation'..?

Surely, no one wants to be embarrassed by showing up with a fake coupon, or is this a case of a unique bar code, which would make the posted coupon only good for one 'use'...

Thanks,

Logan71 said:   I still have the coupon open from earlier today when I read this post. Could a mod or someone in the know clarify the ethical/suspect nature of the 'under moderation'..?

Surely, no one wants to be embarrassed by showing up with a fake coupon, or is this a case of a unique bar code, which would make the posted coupon only good for one 'use'...

Thanks,

I don't believe it's a one time use coupon, because the coupon number is fairly generic. However, the one I received via email after responding to the FB post had coupon code 06 with an expiration date of 11/23. The one posted in the second post is coupon code 21 with the expiration date 12/09, so it's a completely different coupon, unrelated to the BF special.

Both of my boys work at Red Lobster and apparently this was a one day only coupon for 11/23/12...they both had to go in and work split shifts because of the sheer number of people with the coupons, asked them if they were still taking coupons and they both said "no" that those are done and no longer any good, hth.

This is not the Black Friday coupon though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014