• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is the head my razor uses:
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000068PBT/

Subscribe & Save price is $18.83. There is a coupon on the page you can clip for $5.00 off. In addition, if you pay with MasterCard and input the promo code MSTRCRD1 at checkout you can get another 10% off. That brought my cost down to $11.85. You can easily cancel the subscribe & save online as soon as it ships. S&S gets you free shipping.

They seem to have similar deals on other heads if your razor uses a different head.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Philips Norelco HQ8 Spectra Replacement Heads
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. This is the best deal I've ever seen on the HQ8s. These heads are a good way to upgrade all the $20 Black Friday shavers that come with the inferior HQ5 heads (the two are compatible with the same razors, but the HQ5 doesn't have the sections designed for cutting short stubble).

Thanks OP. Great deal! Just in time to replace the HQ5 heads I have on my razor.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!

Great find, OP. I've needed to replace my heads for some time and these will fit easily in my Christmas stocking.

Thx OP, just in time too... NoShaveNovember is coming to a close.

Excellent. Was needing to replace for my 8894xl shaver. Perfect timing. TY OP.

Thanks in for new heads....

This is an AMAZING deal. thank you OP!! time for new heads

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014