• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

IMP120D
Disclaimer

NT88C
Disclaimer
New Trent IMP120D 12000mAh USB External Battery Pack + Free NT88C 15W 5V@2A/1A Dual high-speed USB port car charger - $57.50 w/ Amazon Prime FS

Been following the IMP120D for awhile - looks like the just dropped the price again and did a new deal. This is through Amazon (idealpoint).

IMP120D Link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZBZ64Q

NT88C Link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009HD44US

Add both to cart and use code FREENT88. Items can be added individually or by using the "Add Both To Cart" button on the IMP120D page.

Enjoy!

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That first link has the longest product description I've ever seen on Amaz0n. Someone's trolling for keyword searches.

Oh, and getting one for my Nexus 4. Thanks OP!

Edit: hrm, in reading the 1-star reviews, it seems this thing dies at like month 7 (it has a convenient 6-month warranty). Also, the rated cycles don't appear to be anywhere near the stated 500 cycles...more like 100, which is a few months with regular use. Going to think about it...

coolbreeze said:   That first link has the longest product description I've ever seen on Amaz0n. Someone's trolling for keyword searches.

They forgot to put my portable Atari system & electric toothbrush on the list!

Works well with my iPad.

Tip: Put a mark of some kind near the high-power port. I cut a piece of red duct tape to draw a "line" to it form the top. In the fog of travel its clear which is which.

Tip: It is finicky about connection order. The instructions make this clear if you read them. I thought it wasn't working, so I almost sent it back. Then, I read the instructions.

Finicky part: Power on the charger FIRST, before you connect the device to it that needs charging. After you see the bright blue light, THEN plug things into it. This might be just for the high-power port. Not sure.

I ordered an Anker 10000 mah yesterday for $44. I guess that is the hazard of buying this time of year.

VicVinegar said:   I ordered an Anker 10000 mah yesterday for $44. I guess that is the hazard of buying this time of year.

I've actually just got my Anker 10K mA yesterday at the same price and liking it a lot, form factor and all.

"FREENT88" code says that it is expired now.

What some of the things to look for in one of these. Looking for a slim one but didn't know if you give up mAh.

I am using Anker 10000 mah for last fe months, and I love it. The two features Anker has that I have been using most are 12V and 9V o/p for charging the devices that need type of i/p . I also bought fem-Fem USB adapter to charge TF700. works well. $44 for anker is a good deal..

doncannon said:   "FREENT88" code says that it is expired now.
Yep, was in but now I'm not. Bravo, keyword hit seller!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014