• 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Thursday Page 1
Disclaimer

Thursday Page 2
Disclaimer
These ads are for Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2012.
These are 2 pages that will be our on Thrusday. The deals in this ad will be available for ordering online and pickup in-store on Friday.
There will be 2 more ads released on Friday, as well as one-day sales on Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.facebook.com/fryselectronics/app_340318186067447
http://www.frysblackfriday.com/2012-ad-scans

Member Summary

Fry's
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It is not frozen, they are sold out.

bargainron (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 2:52p) |

I managed to get the 55" TV but it took some finagling since it showed up as out of stock in all the stores in a 100 mil... (more)

silverwave (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 3:33p) |

I checked out with the 55" lg tv, 12 hrs later received their confirmation email saying it's unavilable. What a scam!

nalac (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 9:25p) |

According to Fry's at 1-877-688-7678, the Western Digital Elements 2TB external desktop hard drive, SKU #6167269, is USB 2.0, not USB 3.0.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wonder who makes the 50" TV for 398.00

Dil

Dilbertic said:   wonder who makes the 50" TV for 398.00

Dil

Coby.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007BGELWY

SpeedDragon

Dil

It's a Coby Brand
http://www.amazon.com/Coby-LEDTV5028-50-Inch-1080p-Widescreen/dp...

A few things caught my eyes:
-50" Tv for $400
-24" LCD for $100
-and 2tb hdd for $60.

The deals this year (at least at frys) look decent. Hopefully nobody get stomp to death like in WalMart some years back.

It's almost guaranteed that their servers will crash when sale goes live. If I remember correctly the website had problems the past 2 years. It doesn't look like they've updated their website since the '90s.

Okay, I have known what you mean. Thanks for taking time to share this deal

yip its gonna crash thx giving day after 6am

I sense better deals on Saturday, why? I don't know, I just sense it

A little disappointed from Fry's compares to others and its previous years' black friday shockers. It seems like missing something like some FAR stuff; maybe there is gonna be a bigger in-store ad?

These aren't Black Friday ads, folks. They're for Thursday. BF for Fry's still isn't out. Jeez.

Thanks for sharing

thanks man , it's been great

Just wait to for the price on 55" .

lol what he said. none the less some warm items for thursday ad. and yes their server will get smashed on at midnight tonight. (or whenever it starts this year, usually they have a virtual ad up and when things go live or sold out it disapears from the spot in the "newspaper")
mmarcuse said:   These aren't Black Friday ads, folks. They're for Thursday. BF for Fry's still isn't out. Jeez.

Kasio said:   A little disappointed from Fry's compares to others and its previous years' black friday shockers.

Feel like this statement is made every year by someone . Why does the past always seem better than it may have actually been?

Isn't that pretty good prices on a class-10 32GB SD? I'd use it on my 3DS if I didn't have one already.

Dil

Might be Toshiba 50l2200u since its edge lit. It was on sale for $499 last summer and got it on my summer vacation drive thru Oregon (no sales tax and recycle fee). GREAT TV and OK deal as I also got LG 3D 47" 2 weeks ago for $398 at Fry's.

ElectricGerm said:   I sense better deals on Saturday, why? I don't know, I just sense it

Good point as Saturday deals at Fry's are about as good as BF.

I found that lot of deals are still available at store when I walked into Fry's around 8 AM on Fri. Surprised me really so been doing it for last few years - no waiting not to mention melee.

I sense that deals both before and after BF will be better at Fry's. Really I'm just going with the numbers because there are infinitely more deals before and after this Friday. So everyone should completely ignore all Fry's BF deals. (Servers now saved.)

The 50 inch tv is a Coby tv

Definitely stay away! Figures, Frys loves to sell Cobys and not say what brand it is in the ad. Happened to me once for another Coby tv and display had horrible picture quality.

FatwallAddict said:   The 50 inch tv is a Coby tv

Thanks for posting the ads.

Needless to say if a brand isn't displayed.......its for a reason

opathal said:   Needless to say if a brand isn't displayed.......its for a reason

Yep BUT if the ad says "major famous brand" it won't be Coby and TCL crap. Alas people at BM store no longer discloses the brand till you show up.

Heard that Fry does this as not to upset the other retailers as many companies liquidate their excess TV inventory thru Fry's.

BPH789 said:   opathal said:   Needless to say if a brand isn't displayed.......its for a reason

Yep BUT if the ad says "major famous brand" it won't be Coby and TCL crap. Alas people at BM store no longer discloses the brand till you show up.

Heard that Fry does this as not to upset the other retailers as many companies liquidate their excess TV inventory thru Fry's.

MAP pricing is set by the retailer. Basically, they're not allowed to advertise prices below certain threshold so they either without the price or obscure the brand/model to get around this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suggested_retail_price#Minimum_adve...

BPH789 said:   Dilbertic said:   wonder who makes the 50" TV for 398.00

Dil

Might be Toshiba 50l2200u since its edge lit. It was on sale for $499 last summer and got it on my summer vacation drive thru Oregon (no sales tax and recycle fee). GREAT TV and OK deal as I also got LG 3D 47" 2 weeks ago for $398 at Fry's.

It is a Coby LEDTV5028, Fry's SKU 7332824. Look at the ad. You don't need to guess.

SpeedDragon

FYI the Frys website is currently down... no joke!

SITE DOWN

hahahahha. its not even live sale yet and they go down. good luck this week to everyone. im still going to try

no deals on SSD....

With couple of hours to go for FRYS deal to be online, I still don't know what is price for LG 47" TV advertised. Any pointers on how to find it out

site crashed

lol ^^ ordering online is like a joke. Might as well just get in line with all the other losers. Im going back to bed lol . everyone enjoy your turkey. Have a happy thx giving!!

server smashed !!

Site froze! As expected.

"Sorry no products found" when I click on what I want.

Site is Fried

Everyone, click "refresh" 50 times in a row.

Skipping 57 Messages...
I checked out with the 55" lg tv, 12 hrs later received their confirmation email saying it's unavilable. What a scam!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.