• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
coby tv shows up but store pick up not available

Maybe they never upload the products for sale .. Making more proofit at stores !!

Site is Fryed

50" TV is COBY. I'll not want it even if it is available

They should´ve also done the sales bit-by-bit like other sites did. Then this would not happen. I believe I won´t get my product...

marctritter said:   They should´ve also done the sales bit-by-bit like other sites did. Then this would not happen. I believe I won´t get my product...

Expected better planning from FRYs especially when they claim to be a "TECHNOLOGY" company

ALT+F4 makes it load faster

Same here, no products found.

I can get through now all the time but none of the products exists. Got that like 10 times already. They have serious problems.

no products Found ??????

no products found

Screw it I'm gonna go camp out now. I'm gonna get that $4 Apache helicopter no matter what!

Is it today Thanksgiving or April 1? All "Sorry no products found"?

got an order in for a coby tv..

Only product found was the refurbished Nook Tablet.

'Don't miss our Black Friday sale'

coby tv works for instore pickup now, but who wants it?

WIsh there was a Fry's in Michigan!!

It would have been nice if we could at least see what the prices were....

sartor said:   WIsh there was a Fry's in Michigan!!

I don't think the server would work any better for you in Michigan than it does for me in Illinois!

I have the suspicion that maybe only those products exist that don´t make them lose to much money.
6 person tried helping me getting my products. None of them exists.
Coby TV and Nook no problem!

I saw this post on fb, take it with a grain of salt?(who the heck is around to answer the phone?) "I called their HQ. Their delaying release to 8PM PST"

I'm glad there isn't a Fry's in Michigan. That way I can order stuff online and have it shipped to my parents' home without paying sales tax.

VTEC said:   Screw it I'm gonna go camp out now. I'm gonna get that $4 Apache helicopter no matter what!

Don't bother with the Heli.

Got it FREE after rebate at last year's BF deal at Fry's. I walked into store at 6 PM and they had plenty including the cheap CPU/MB combos. It's small and not easy to fly. It comes with nice remote and spare blades though.

Frys what are you teasing us?

BPH789 said:   VTEC said:   Screw it I'm gonna go camp out now. I'm gonna get that $4 Apache helicopter no matter what!

Got it FREE after rebate at last year's BF deal at Fry's. I walked into store at 6 PM and they had plenty including the cheap CPU/MB combos. It's small and not easy to fly. It comes with nice remote and spare blades though.

I was being facetious! =) Figured it would be funny to say I was gonna camp out for the cheapest item on that page!

So far I've been able to add items to my cart from the 3rd page on.

LG 47" $449

treasurebeacon said:   LG 47" $449

Naah. don't need it. also need to pay shipping

HEELLOO said:   treasurebeacon said:   LG 47" $449

Naah. don't need it. also need to pay shipping

store pick up, no shipping.

nevermind

VTEC said:   BPH789 said:   VTEC said:   Screw it I'm gonna go camp out now. I'm gonna get that $4 Apache helicopter no matter what!

I was being facetious! =) Figured it would be funny to say I was gonna camp out for the cheapest item on that page!
You suckers go ahead & take all the $4 helicopters you want. I'm in for the FAR USB cable!

about frickin time it worked for the laptop. got one

i got the 50" led....
after then the site down...

55 LG package $799

OK. Laptops seem to work now. Where´s my hdd?

Any good laptop deals?

Everything seems to be working so long as it is available at your location.

Got Panasonic 3D wi-fi smart blu-ray player for $80. Awesome deal.

Sorry jewsus but then it should be at least existent...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.