• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
no luck with External Hard drive?

anyone order the 55 LG?

Score 1 laptop waiting to received a confirmation

xyberguy said:   Score 1 laptop waiting to received a confirmation

Which laptop? im debating what to buy

Laptops out of stock all around me, I guess I'm too late.

Finally got my order in for in store pickup tomorrow. Thanks!

same things happened to me...but try a different store!

Score 1 hard drive, FINALLY !!

laptops out of stock

Ordered 1 and will think about it later. Credit card will NOT be charged until pickup.
treasurebeacon said:   anyone order the 55 LG?

Do we have to pick it up tomorrow to get the sale price? The worst part about BF at fry's is waiting hours to check out...

anyone get the 55". Had it in the cart then when checking out it was out of stock. Same with the phones. At least I got the helicopter.

coachscott said:   anyone get the 55". Had it in the cart then when checking out it was out of stock. Same with the phones. At least I got the helicopter.

seems to be that way for everyone, SD as well

arribasn said:   Do we have to pick it up tomorrow to get the sale price? The worst part about BF at fry's is waiting hours to check out...

You have to pick up items only after 9 AM. By that time early bird rush will be gone.

It is not frozen, they are sold out.

coachscott said:   anyone get the 55". Had it in the cart then when checking out it was out of stock. Same with the phones. At least I got the helicopter.

I managed to get the 55" TV but it took some finagling since it showed up as out of stock in all the stores in a 100 mile radius of SF. I got an email saying that I have the bundle waiting for me in Palo Alto though, so fingers crossed that's true!

I checked out with the 55" lg tv, 12 hrs later received their confirmation email saying it's unavilable. What a scam!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.