• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

The Body Shop - 2012 Black Friday Sale
Disclaimer
Deal 1:
The Body Shop has my favorite sale of the year: 3 items for $30! Stock up on your favorite products (esp. the expensive makeup, skincare and fragrances) while this offer lasts.

Note: Use your "Love your Body" membership for an extra 10% off PLUS 14% CB through FatWallet. You can use your "Love your Body" accrued points for $15 or $30 off while accumulating additional points for shopping the sale. I used 4 points for $15 off for the first purchase; and then 8 points for $25 off for the consequent purchase. I love this Black Friday Sale!

Deal 2:
The Body Shop also has an exclusive online offer - a "Mistletoe Bag" for $30 when you spend $30 or more. The bag contains 14 items (many of them are full-size products).

What is a sale without a few exclusions? LOL! There are a few exclusions like purchase of gift sets and "Love your Body" membership (more details on The Body Shop website).

Member Summary

Body Shop
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP! Love The Body Shop!

Thanks but already out-of-stock on many of the higher priced items(i.e. fragrances and nutriganics skin care). Do you know if brick and mortar is having same deal?

Yes, the B&M stores have the 3 for $30 deal starting today! However, the Mistletote deal is an online exclusive. The stores do have something similar.

Went to the Brick & Mortar with two Groupons purchased last month. They honored BF pricing, membership discount and two groupons. Walked out with over $200 in merchandise for $25 (plus the $20 I spent on groupons.) All fragrances were in stock (Providence, RI)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014