Kohls BF Prices are available online - NOW

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Surprised, but the prices are already online. Kohls ad mentioned that prices will not be available till 3 PM CST. Don't forget to use 15% off code -
BLACKFRI

Happy Holidays

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kohls BF
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
My wife just came from the store, used a $10/10 that we had gotten in the mail for cardholders. It rang up as "special o... (more)

billrubin (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 1:31a) |

can you send all rebates on 1 form in 1 envelope or have to send separate envelope for each item

ecofy (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 9:35p) |

Can copy of the order confirmation email be used instead of online receipt for rebate submission? I can't find the onlin... (more)

makemoney06 (Dec. 04, 2012 @ 12:51p) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SUNNY
    15% off any order (expires 7/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yup, and the rebates for kitchen stuff and Kohls Cash are there as well.

So what is the best online discount? It seems like using your Chase Freedom card gets you an extra 15% off, 10% for going thru the Ultimate Rewards site and 5% for the quarterly bonus. Combine that with the 15% off coupon and you get a cumulative 27.75% off.

Discover card is the same right now: 10% off for Kohl's if you go through the Shopdiscover portal, and 5% for the quarterly bonus for department stores and online shopping.

azs1 said:   Discover card is the same right now: 10% off for Kohl's if you go through the Shopdiscover portal, and 5% for the quarterly bonus for department stores and online shopping.I'm more likely to hit my $1500 limit with Discover given that I've been using it at Newegg and Frys. Haven't used the 5% from Chase at all this quarter. Obviously if you don't have a Chase card or are not likely to have a problem with the $1500 limit, it is also an option.

Just placed my first order.

CorningWare® 10-pc. French White® Set - $39.99
Babycakes Cake Pops Maker With Filling Injector - $19.99
Tax $3.76
Less 15% - $9
Total at checkout $54.74

Less $15 Kohls Cash
Less $20 rebate on Corningware
Less $5 rebate on Babycakes
Less $8.21 in combined Chase Freedom rewards (10+5%)

Should come out to $6.53 for both of them.

So.. I noticed that the Kohls rebate form for the Corningware says:

Original sales receipt(s) (Proof of Purchase)
___ Maximum ONE rebate per household
___ Maximum ONE rebate per consumer
___ Maximum ONE rebate per receipt

Does that mean that I actually CANNOT buy more than one rebate item per order?

I just emailed Kohls to ask them.

Any free shipping code?

miteshm said:   Any free shipping code?Spend $50 and it's free. You really want to do that for the $15 Kohls Cash, anyway.

Why are Black Friday lists on multiple sites showing the Crock-Pot Cook & Carry as $9.99 after rebate? The link on the FW Kohls BF post also goes to that item. The only Crock-Pot I see as $9.99 AF is this one.

You also get $15 Kohl's Cash Back for every $50 you spend.

I just bought ~$105 worth of toys for $33 (after sale, code, and Kohl's/Discover Cash Back). Thanks, OP!

Thanks for the heads-up, OP! Got a jacket for my mom and the Fisher Price Imaginext pirate ship for just over $50 total with the BLACKFRI code, and will happily spend the $15 Kohls cash next week!

billrubin said:   So.. I noticed that the Kohls rebate form for the Corningware says:

Plainly easy to understand. Your order would fail the third criteria if you bought two within one order (receipt). The rebate is very restrictive.

just ordered kitchenaid stand mixer (Artisan series). I calculated and final discount is coming about 50% on everything.
price paid on Discover is 275. Will get 75 KCB, and 15 = approx 40 in DCB
another 30 Kitchenaid MIR http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.17Artisan30.pdf
final cost 130 apparently

billrubin said:   So.. I noticed that the Kohls rebate form for the Corningware says:

I think that just means you cannot buy two Corningware items on one receipt and submit rebate for two.
I don't think they care about rebates for other (non Corningware) items.
Kohl's is pretty good about making good on rebate if there is any issue.

Picked up the Polaroid Tablet, seems like a decent price for a cheap tablet.

Price breakdown
$119.99
-$18 15% coupon
-$15 10%+5% CashBack from chase
-$30 rebate
$57 (+ tax on $102)
plus get $30 Kohl's cash

Thanks op, my order went thru. Everything is available what I added to cart thanks and happy thanksgiving!

where is list of rebate items?

hermosatrout5 said:   where is list of rebate items?

search for term "rebate" on Kohls.com

pkp413 said:   billrubin said:   So.. I noticed that the Kohls rebate form for the Corningware says:

I think that just means you cannot buy two Corningware items on one receipt and submit rebate for two.
Most rebates accept copies. I noticed only two (three?) that require originals. In your case, you are good.

I'm more likely to hit my $1500 limit with Discover given that I've been using it at Newegg and Frys.

Does Kohls cash come via email?

Yes

Thanks SO MUCH OP for posting this! I had been worried that I wasn't going to be able to donate some great toys this year like I have been able to in years past. I spent quite a bit this morning but worth every penny

skinflinto said:   Does Kohls cash come via email?
Brinks truck if you have enough cash coming

With the initial site down I think I I missed the redirect and ended up ordering without the referral. Oh well. I used the trick of accessing the CS page, then the cart.

I never got confirmation for orders but Kohls Cash Came through

Wow 0 Kohls gift cards available, people are all set to shop on Kohls.

aarzi said:   Most rebates accept copies. I noticed only two (three?) that require originals. In your case, you are good.Ah -- you're right! The Babycakes rebate accepts a photocopy of the receipt. I looked at the Corningware and mistakenly assumed the wording as the same on all. I thought I'd also looked at Babycakes but I see the format is different so obviously I had not.

IrfanPathan said:   I never got confirmation for orders but Kohls Cash Came through Order Status works well to confirm that they have your order.

can you return the items back in the store and still keep the $15 cash card?

kyrkyl said:   can you return the items back in the store and still keep the $15 cash card?Oh, wow!
Now why didn't I think of that?

kyrkyl said:   can you return the items back in the store and still keep the $15 cash card?

Lets be for real buddy

Thanks OP. Got everything online. Saves me one trip on friday.

kyrkyl said:   can you return the items back in the store and still keep the $15 cash card?

Last year, I saw people buying 1000s of $$ of merchandize and return them to keep Kohls Cash. The Kohl's employee at the return counter said one word. "Pathetic".

thats why they changed their policy.. if u return, u lose Kohls cash
HyperX said:   kyrkyl said:   can you return the items back in the store and still keep the $15 cash card?

Last year, I saw people buying 1000s of $$ of merchandize and return them to keep Kohls Cash. The Kohl's employee at the return counter said one word. "Pathetic".

can someone please let me know how you get the Cash Back from chase discount?? I do have a chase cc.

aarzi said:   pkp413 said:   billrubin said:   So.. I noticed that the Kohls rebate form for the Corningware says:

Most rebates accept copies. I noticed only two (three?) that require originals. In your case, you are good.

I spent about 10+ minutes on the phone with Kohl's CSR who said that the limit of one per household and per receipt is per product, and that both rebates should go through if you bought two separate corningware items. Good luck!

do you have to use Kohls credit card to get free shipping and 15% off with Black fri code?

ANYTHING BEST ITEMS TO PICK UP?

Skipping 83 Messages...
Can copy of the order confirmation email be used instead of online receipt for rebate submission? I can't find the online receipt at Kohls.com order status page.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014