Kohls BF Prices are available online - NOW

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
bj381964 said:   do you have to use Kohls credit card to get free shipping and 15% off with Black fri code?No, which should be obvious since we've talked about using Chase and Discover cards.

GreenQueen said:   I spent about 10+ minutes on the phone with Kohl's CSR who said that the limit of one per household and per receipt is per product, and that both rebates should go through if you bought two separate corningware items. Good luck! So are you saying that you think you can buy *2* of the Corningware sets and get rebates on both? I didn't think that was the case based on the wording. In any event, I only got one. I got email back from Kohls saying "we don't set the terms on the rebates, the manufacturer does".

mvkkreddy said:   ANYTHING BEST ITEMS TO PICK UP?

This - anything noteable to pick from? Everytime I look places for this BF it always ends in dissapointment =/

I put in the blackfri code when my default payment was my Kohls card I then change it to my chase card and it worked. Not sure if it was suppose to or not but it did.

never mind

This is a good deal:
Food network 15 pc knife set $99.95 (before $50 mir) sku #91708301 Rated 5 stars
Presto Cool Touch 20-in. Electric Griddle $19.99 (before $10 mir) sku # 92972816
126.10 includes 6% tax
-18.00 Blackfri code
-60.00 rebates
-30.00 Kohls cash
18.10 total

Note if you go to Kohls via ultimate rewards you get 10% Cash Back using your Kohls card
or if you able to use your visa via ultilmate rewards you get 15%

Final price is 7.29 with 10% CashBack
or 1.88 with 15% CashBack

bj381964 said:   do you have to use Kohls credit card to get free shipping and 15% off with Black fri code?

No.. Any card is fine. However Kohls cash is calculated after the dicount amount.

Yeah I found out it took my VISA
rajreddy said:   bj381964 said:   do you have to use Kohls credit card to get free shipping and 15% off with Black fri code?

No.. Any card is fine. However Kohls cash is calculated after the dicount amount.

I have Kohls cash from last shopping .. if I buy something for $60 and use 15% off.. price is $51 .. if I use Kohls cash of $10 will i still be eligible for $15 Kohls cash?

Does that BLACKFRI code work for purchasing gift cards?

IrfanPathan said:   I have Kohls cash from last shopping .. if I buy something for $60 and use 15% off.. price is $51 .. if I use Kohls cash of $10 will i still be eligible for $15 Kohls cash?

YES. Afaik

billrubin said:   GreenQueen said:   I spent about 10+ minutes on the phone with Kohl's CSR who said that the limit of one per household and per receipt is per product, and that both rebates should go through if you bought two separate corningware items. Good luck! So are you saying that you think you can buy *2* of the Corningware sets and get rebates on both? I didn't think that was the case based on the wording. In any event, I only got one. I got email back from Kohls saying "we don't set the terms on the rebates, the manufacturer does".

You can buy two different CorningWare items to get the rebate as per the CSR. You cannot buy two of the same.

Sonicare HealthyWhite Rechargeable Toothbrush
sale $69.99

15% off, $15 Kohl's Cash Back and some Cash Back + $20 rebate and this thing drops to under $25 (REBATE EXPIRES TODAY). On Amazon it's listed as $79.99.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1202032/sonicare-healthywhite-r...

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/9.24Sonicare.pdf

You can go cheaper for the lower end model, but you'll need to add in some filler items to get the Cash Back and free shipping.

Sonicare Essence 5352 Toothbrush with Bonus Compact Brush Head
sale $37.99
regular $99.99

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1170446/sonicare-essence-5352-t...

Sorry for the newbie Q but what are the restrictions on Kohls cash:

Can it be used whenever or during specific dates?
Expiry date?
Minimum purchase required to redeem?
Can it be used on any purchase (perhaps with the exception of gift cards)?

jesoon said:   Sonicare HealthyWhite Rechargeable Toothbrush
sale $69.99

15% off, $15 Kohl's Cash Back and some Cash Back + $20 rebate and this thing drops to under $25 (REBATE EXPIRES TODAY). On Amazon it's listed as $79.99.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1202032/sonicare-healthywhite-r...

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/9.24Sonicare.pdf

You can go cheaper for the lower end model, but you'll need to add in some filler items to get the Cash Back and free shipping.

Sonicare Essence 5352 Toothbrush with Bonus Compact Brush Head
sale $37.99
regular $99.99

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1170446/sonicare-essence-5352-t...

Philips is notorious for denying rebates if the item is purchased at a discounted price, this one may sneak through but buyer beware

uutxs said:   Sorry for the newbie Q but what are the restrictions on Kohls cash:

Can it be used whenever or during specific dates?
Expiry date?
Minimum purchase required to redeem?
Can it be used on any purchase (perhaps with the exception of gift cards)?

Sorry for the newbie Q but what are the restrictions on Kohls cash:

Can it be used whenever or during specific dates? specific dates only
Expiry date? depends on when you earned it. Current earn date now thru Fri. Spend it 11/26-12/3
Minimum purchase required to redeem? nope
Can it be used on any purchase (perhaps with the exception of gift cards)? Correct

bj381964 said:   This is a good deal:
Food network 15 pc knife set $99.95 (before $50 mir) sku #91708301 Rated 5 stars
Presto Cool Touch 20-in. Electric Griddle $19.99 (before $10 mir) sku # 92972816
126.10 includes 6% tax
-18.00 Blackfri code
-60.00 rebates
-30.00 Kohls cash
18.10 total

Note if you go to Kohls via ultimate rewards you get 10% Cash Back using your Kohls card
or if you able to use your visa via ultilmate rewards you get 15%

Final price is 7.29 with 10% CashBack
or 1.88 with 15% CashBack

I have few Kohl's GC's and also a chase card. D u think, if I log into my chase rewards and use my GC's(Kohls), will I still get 10% CashBack, OR does it has to be Kohls Rewards card only.

IrfanPathan said:   I have Kohls cash from last shopping .. if I buy something for $60 and use 15% off.. price is $51 .. if I use Kohls cash of $10 will i still be eligible for $15 Kohls cash?

No, they take the Kohls cash off before the Percent off, so the calculation would be:
$60 - $10 KCash = $50 -15% = $42.50

Thanks OP. I am IN for one cookware set which cost me only $17

Oops! (Didn't see that question had already been answered -- gotta start payin' attention!)

How do we get 15$ Kohls CB pls? help me out and just waiting to order here

blankit101 said:   Expiry date? depends on when you earned it. Current earn date now thru Fri. Spend it 11/26-12/3
Thanks. So just one week to redeem Kohls Cash? Restrictive for me (it is what it is; I need to factor that in).

mvkkreddy said:   How do we get 15$ Kohls CB pls? help me out and just waiting to order here

Just order enough merchandise so that your order is at least $50 AFTER the discount is applied and BEFORE taxes. Your CashBack certificate will be emailed to you.

In for the T fal set 79.00 a 30 dollar rebate and 15 in Kohls cash and free shipping + 2% cb Very nice deal.

THANKS GREAT DEAL

Hmm,

5.5 qt. Enameled Dutch oven $59.99 - 15%, $20 rebate, $15 Kohl's cash, and I'm using Chase Freedom. So, basically free.

Anyone know if Kohls was putting out the $10 off coupons in the newspapers today? Someone said it was tomorrow but I dont think they deliver newspapers on Thanksgiving do they?

azs1 said:   mvkkreddy said:   How do we get 15$ Kohls CB pls? help me out and just waiting to order here
Just order enough merchandise so that your order is at least $50 AFTER the discount is applied and BEFORE taxes. Your CashBack certificate will be emailed to you.
You actually get it if you're within $2, so $48 will trigger it (it's actually on their website). And obviously you don't have to buy just $50, you could buy $100, $150, $200, etc. You'll get the appropriate amount of KC based on your purchase.

GreenQueen said:   You can buy two different CorningWare items to get the rebate as per the CSR. You cannot buy two of the same.But there's only one Corningware item that has a rebate.

russ9 said:   Hmm,

What is your math?
5.5 qt. Enameled Dutch oven $59.99 - 15%, $20 rebate, $15 Kohl's cash, and I'm using Chase Freedom. So, basically free.

russ9 said:   Hmm,

Interesting. And the rebate form says it's limit one per model, and each color appears to be a different model (although I might want to call to verify before buying multiples)!

On the other hand, it's not really free. The numbers are similar to my Corningware/Babycakes order, except there's only $20 in rebates, not $25. So it's really more like $8 plus tax on $51. Still not a bad deal, but definitely not free.

The math:
$60
- $9 15%
+ tax on $51 (estimate $3.50, probably higher for most)
- $15 Kohls Cash
- $20 Rebate
- $8+ Chase Rewards (maybe as much as $8.25 depending on the sales tax)
= $11.50

got some dockers - the non-iron ones were more but after KCash, 15% code and 15% with discover card not a bad deal

Tip:

these towels make great fillers to get to the 50 & 100 dollar marks to maximise KCash
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-c27214/the-big-one-solid-bath-t...

Can you please provide me the link for this kitchen aid mixer. The sale price is coming to 349.99 for me. How did you get 275 sale price for this item?

got
Hydro Shell Hooded Water-Resistant Jacket $40.80
SO Striped Convertible Flip Gloves $4.24
1 pr CHENILLE magic GLOVES $2.54
1 The Big One Solid Bath Towels $2.54

Total 53 after tax and 15% off coupon. +15 Kohls cash.

Sister is a mail lady, maybe this will help her stay dry and warm.

How did you get this deal? Can you please share the link that shows the sale price 275?

Amby said:   just ordered kitchenaid stand mixer (Artisan series). I calculated and final discount is coming about 50% on everything.
price paid on Discover is 275. Will get 75 KCB, and 15 = approx 40 in DCB
another 30 Kitchenaid MIR http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.17Artisan30.pdf
final cost 130 apparently

No, you do not need to use Kohls CC. They ask you at check out which CC and the discounts are already taken off before entering your CC number.

billrubin said:   You actually get it if you're within $2, so $48 will trigger it (it's actually on their website). And obviously you don't have to buy just $50, you could buy $100, $150, $200, etc. You'll get the appropriate amount of KC based on your purchase.
Will $48x2 = $96 trigger $30 Kohls cash or will only $98 trigger the #$30 Kohls cash?

billrubin said:   russ9 said:   Hmm,

Interesting. And the rebate form says it's limit one per model, and each color appears to be a different model (although I might want to call to verify before buying multiples)!

On the other hand, it's not really free. The numbers are similar to my Corningware/Babycakes order, except there's only $20 in rebates, not $25. So it's really more like $8 plus tax on $51. Still not a bad deal, but definitely not free.

The math:
$60
- $9 15%
+ tax on $51 (estimate $3.50, probably higher for most)
- $15 Kohls Cash
- $20 Rebate
- $8+ Chase Rewards (maybe as much as $8.25 depending on the sales tax)
= $11.50

Oops, my math was off, but I'm in a no tax state, so that brings it down a few more bucks for me.

Ok here's few items that are 'free' if you count Kohl's cash:
$40 CorningWare 10-pc. French White Set
$25 DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set
Total $65
-$9.75 (BLACKFRI code)
-$8.25 (15% CashBack chase freedom + mall)
-$35 rebates, $20 & $15
Final: $12 (+tax) - $15 Kohl's cash (+$1 of stamps)

You can switch the crock pot for the DFL set and still end up with a near zero total.

csdx said:   $25 DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set
I do see the $15 MIR mentioned in the rebates page but why does the product page for this item not show the rebate (it does for most other rebate items)? Anyone foresee a problem?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014