Kohls BF Prices are available online - NOW

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
Thisiswhaticanafford said:   jesoon said:   Sonicare HealthyWhite Rechargeable Toothbrush
sale $69.99

15% off, $15 Kohl's Cash Back and some Cash Back + $20 rebate and this thing drops to under $25 (REBATE EXPIRES TODAY). On Amazon it's listed as $79.99.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1202032/sonicare-healthywhite-r...

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/9.24Sonicare.pdf

You can go cheaper for the lower end model, but you'll need to add in some filler items to get the Cash Back and free shipping.

Sonicare Essence 5352 Toothbrush with Bonus Compact Brush Head
sale $37.99
regular $99.99

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1170446/sonicare-essence-5352-t...


Philips is notorious for denying rebates if the item is purchased at a discounted price, this one may sneak through but buyer beware



TOTALLY agree with you Sir, They do not honor the rebate

uutxs said:   csdx said:   $25 DFL Lock & Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set
I do see the $15 MIR mentioned in the rebates page but why does the product page for this item not show the rebate (it does for most other rebate items)? Anyone foresee a problem?


The rebate form mentions the model number & the same model is for sale. So you should be good.

Good grief. All this...stuff...will cost me @$33.66 (plus $10.22 tax) after the $80 in rebates, $60 Kohl's cash, and 15% ($30.65) Discovercard CashBack.

CorningWare 10-pc. French White Set - $33.99
Bella Single Scoop Coffee Maker - $17.59
Black and Decker 10-Speed Blender - $16.99
Food Network 3-Cup Mini Food Processor and Chopper - $25.49
Home Classics Owl Flannel Sheet Set - King - $24.44
The Big One Dog Plush Throw - $7.64 x 2 = $15.28
Food Network 5 1/2-qt. Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven - $50.99
George Foreman Healthy Cooking Grill - $19.54

Subtotal: $240.37
Percent Discount: 15.0%
Discount Amount: $36.06
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $10.22
Total: $214.53

I like separate orders (closer to the $50 mark) so that I don't get one big KC to deal with, but you also run the problem of having those $4-$6 extra per order not being useful to accrue for another $50 threshold.

I think the Corningware rebate (like last year) has a tight deadline for mailing while the others allow 30 days from order date. You should get it in time if you order now rather than wait later. I expect most of the rebate stuff to sell out online as soon as enough people know that BF shopping was today.

Rasheed

uutxs said:   billrubin said:   You actually get it if you're within $2, so $48 will trigger it (it's actually on their website). And obviously you don't have to buy just $50, you could buy $100, $150, $200, etc. You'll get the appropriate amount of KC based on your purchase.
Will $48x2 = $96 trigger $30 Kohls cash or will only $98 trigger the #$30 Kohls cash?
I think just $98.

I only spent $48, why did I receive Kohl's Cash?

rasheedb said:   I like separate orders (closer to the $50 mark) so that I don't get one big KC to deal with, but you also run the problem of having those $4-$6 extra per order not being useful to accrue for another $50 threshold.

I think the Corningware rebate (like last year) has a tight deadline for mailing while the others allow 30 days from order date. You should get it in time if you order now rather than wait later. I expect most of the rebate stuff to sell out online as soon as enough people know that BF shopping was today.
KC doesn't actually all have to be spent at one time. You can spend part of it and it will have a balance for another transaction.

Thanks for pointing out the short postmark date on the Corningware. I guess it goes along with the other restrictive wording on the rebate form.

jurilda said:   can someone please let me know how you get the Cash Back from chase discount?? I do have a chase cc.

- Log into your account at Chase Log-in
- Click on UR "ultimate rewards". Mine is under my Freedom card account summary.
- Once you are on the ultimate rewards page go to > Earn Points > Shop the Ultimate Rewards Mall

Or you can log in here: Ultimate Rewards

If you are using the Freedom card, be sure that you have activated the 5% Cash Back since Kohl's is a bonus category this quarter:Chase 5% Cash Back Sign-up

MysteriousGirl said:   bj381964 said:   This is a good deal:
Food network 15 pc knife set $99.95 (before $50 mir) sku #91708301 Rated 5 stars
Presto Cool Touch 20-in. Electric Griddle $19.99 (before $10 mir) sku # 92972816
126.10 includes 6% tax
-18.00 Blackfri code
-60.00 rebates
-30.00 Kohls cash
18.10 total

Note if you go to Kohls via ultimate rewards you get 10% Cash Back using your Kohls card
or if you able to use your visa via ultilmate rewards you get 15%

Final price is 7.29 with 10% CashBack
or 1.88 with 15% CashBack


I have few Kohl's GC's and also a chase card. D u think, if I log into my chase rewards and use my GC's(Kohls), will I still get 10% CashBack, OR does it has to be Kohls Rewards card only.

You need to read the Chase Freedom Rewards rules.

From my experience, you will not receive Cash Back on the portion of your purchase that was paid for with the gift card. This is pretty standard with most Cash Back programs and sites.

Stupid question: how do you submit a rebate which requires original UPC postmarked by 11/23 when the item you purchased won't be shipped by that time?

eron08 said:   Stupid question: how do you submit a rebate which requires original UPC postmarked by 11/23 when the item you purchased won't be shipped by that time?Which rebate is this? If you already bought it, the solution I see is go in a store and buy and extra one, cut that upc out, then when your original item arrives, go back and return it as the extra one you bought.

csdx said:   eron08 said:   Stupid question: how do you submit a rebate which requires original UPC postmarked by 11/23 when the item you purchased won't be shipped by that time?Which rebate is this? If you already bought it, the solution I see is go in a store and buy and extra one, cut that upc out, then when your original item arrives, go back and return it as the extra one you bought.

I misread the postmark date of 12/23 as 11/23. This is a great idea for any future online only deals with rebates though, thanks.

Beware: Kohl's prices are over-inflated. Five years ago I bought a watch for $92. Today the same watch at Kohls.com shows a retail price of $150 and their sale price as $90.

Lvscott said:   Beware: Kohl's prices are over-inflated. Five years ago I bought a watch for $92. Today the same watch at Kohls.com shows a retail price of $150 and their sale price as $90.
Isn't that true for most retailers. I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

Kohls small kitchen appliances with mail in rebates are the best bang for buck.

No.

pauligirl said:   You need to read the Chase Freedom Rewards rules.

From my experience, you will not receive Cash Back on the portion of your purchase that was paid for with the gift card. This is pretty standard with most Cash Back programs and sites.
Personally, with 15% total Cash Back from Chase, I would not chance it and would just pay in full with the Freedom card and use the gift cards some other time.

Kohls 15$ however good it is - is not same as cash. Here are the reasons

1. Cash does not expire
2. Its 15$ to buy something more and it always subtract 15$ before taking discount off (Example $30 with 20%off and $15 cash won't be (20% of 30 -15)=9 but 20% of (30-15)=12. With real cash it will be 9
3. If you use it and return any item - Kohl takes money off (so $15 for 50 spend and then used on $30 item - If you return original item they will give u 35$ - i always have objection to that, give me store credit but not $15 less. Its funny if you return less than $15 item (part of original order) they do give you store credit - LOL they can say
then give us if for free and also some cash to make it $15). I think Kohls in fact count on this a lot while giving promotions. In the end they get their items out for no real cash.
4. Net its around 25% off coupon ($65 worth of item for $50) and that's what you should use while getting real price. Discover Cash Back is however real cash.

That said Kohls deals are very good (and beats lines) - Just use caution which items you may be returning and using that Kohls cash carefully

Placed another order:
Polaroid 8" Tablet ($30 rebate)
DFL 18-piece Lock & Food Storage set ($15 rebate)
George Foreman Healthy Cooking Grill ($10 rebate)
Bobby Flay Tablecloth 52"x70" (no rebate, added to the order to meet the next $50 threshhold for Kohl's Cash offer)
Original MSRP: $294.96 + tax
Net price after all cashbacks, rebates and coupons: $48.18 including tax

==================================

And another:
Sonicare Healthy White Rechargeable toothbrush ($20 rebate)
Original MSRP: $139.99 + tax
Net price after all cashbacks, rebates and coupons: $20.92 including tax

dkan007 said:   Kohls 15$ however good it is - is not same as cash. Here are the reasons

1. Cash does not expire
2. Its 15$ to buy something more and it always subtract 15$ before taking discount off (Example $30 with 20%off and $15 cash won't be (20% of 30 -15)=9 but 20% of (30-15)=12. With real cash it will be 9
3. If you use it and return any item - Kohl takes money off (so $15 for 50 spend and then used on $30 item - If you return original item they will give u 35$ - i always have objection to that, give me store credit but not $15 less. Its funny if you return less than $15 item (part of original order) they do give you store credit - LOL they can say
then give us if for free and also some cash to make it $15). I think Kohls in fact count on this a lot while giving promotions. In the end they get their items out for no real cash.
4. Net its around 25% off coupon ($65 worth of item for $50) and that's what you should use while getting real price. Discover Cash Back is however real cash.

That said Kohls deals are very good (and beats lines) - Just use caution which items you may be returning and using that Kohls cash carefully


The solution to this is to return the item u purchasd with Kohls cash and get a merch credit. Use it on ur next order to get full benefit of coupons. That way the above calculations work.

manimiao said:   The solution to this is to return the item u purchasd with Kohls cash and get a merch credit. Use it on ur next order to get full benefit of coupons. That way the above calculations work.Right. The only problem is if you return stuff from the original order after the KC has already been spent.

billrubin said:   GreenQueen said:   You can buy two different CorningWare items to get the rebate as per the CSR. You cannot buy two of the same.But there's only one Corningware item that has a rebate.

The 10 piece CorningWare set and the 20 piece Pyrex set both have the same parent company and same restrictions on rebate form.

GreenQueen said:   billrubin said:   GreenQueen said:   You can buy two different CorningWare items to get the rebate as per the CSR. You cannot buy two of the same.But there's only one Corningware item that has a rebate.

The 10 piece CorningWare set and the 20 piece Pyrex set both have the same parent company and same restrictions on rebate form.


Does that mean I would get denied for one rebate if I bought both Pyrex and Cornigware? Both rebates say "Rebate cannot be combined with any other offer by World Kitchen, LLC.". But CSR above says otherwise, so who prevails, the rebate fine print or the CSR?

deepakaaa said:   GreenQueen said:   billrubin said:   GreenQueen said:   You can buy two different CorningWare items to get the rebate as per the CSR. You cannot buy two of the same.But there's only one Corningware item that has a rebate.

The 10 piece CorningWare set and the 20 piece Pyrex set both have the same parent company and same restrictions on rebate form.


Does that mean I would get denied for one rebate if I bought both Pyrex and Cornigware? Both rebates say "Rebate cannot be combined with any other offer by World Kitchen, LLC.". But CSR above says otherwise, so who prevails, the rebate fine print or the CSR?


Of course fine print... CSR tomorrow would be flipping burgers elsewhere

deepakaaa said:   GreenQueen said:   billrubin said:   GreenQueen said:   You can buy two different CorningWare items to get the rebate as per the CSR. You cannot buy two of the same.But there's only one Corningware item that has a rebate.

The 10 piece CorningWare set and the 20 piece Pyrex set both have the same parent company and same restrictions on rebate form.

Does that mean I would get denied for one rebate if I bought both Pyrex and Cornigware? Both rebates say "Rebate cannot be combined with any other offer by World Kitchen, LLC.". But CSR above says otherwise, so who prevails, the rebate fine print or the CSR?
I don't think it should be a problem. But if you bought them on the same order and the Pyrex rebate has the same "original receipt" wording as Corningware (and I just checked and it does), and they enforce it, you could have a problem with one of them.

The blender is sold out online.

bj381964 said:   do you have to use Kohls credit card to get free shipping and 15% off with Black fri code?

no

deepakaaa said:   GreenQueen said:   billrubin said:   GreenQueen said:   You can buy two different CorningWare items to get the rebate as per the CSR. You cannot buy two of the same.But there's only one Corningware item that has a rebate.

The 10 piece CorningWare set and the 20 piece Pyrex set both have the same parent company and same restrictions on rebate form.


Does that mean I would get denied for one rebate if I bought both Pyrex and Cornigware? Both rebates say "Rebate cannot be combined with any other offer by World Kitchen, LLC.". But CSR above says otherwise, so who prevails, the rebate fine print or the CSR?


It most likely just means other offers from World Kitchen for that particular item. So, you couldn't combine two different rebate offers for the Corningware.

Does Kohl's Cash offset shipping/tax charges or only the subtotal?

enabler said:   Does that BLACKFRI code work for purchasing gift cards?

It doesn't

Code-CCYT115 good for 20% off!

christydpf said:   Code-CCYT115 good for 20% off!


nice ! thanks man - picked up the mixer and some flatware - got 120 Kohls cash + the rebate on the mixer plus the 3% FWCB.. too bad I didn't have a discover card too

Site CRASHED. All locked up with a full shopping cart.

Kohl's site CRASHED.

Koh's site is still crashed; it won't let me to check out.

zeugma said:   Does Kohl's Cash offset shipping/tax charges or only the subtotal?It actually reduces tax because it's deducted before tax as a store coupon. It cannot be used towards shipping but hopefully there will be a free shipping code available.

jcsoigne said:   Koh's site is still crashed; it won't let me to check out.Seems OK to me now.

site is back online in case anyone's still looking for something.

NYBonk said:   site is back online in case anyone's still looking for something.

It's up and down (down now).

Hopefully, it will get more stable once the first crush of post-turkey-dinner shoppers place their orders!

I have my cart all ready to go and of course it is down again. I just want to go to sleep!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.