• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Entertainment.com discount/coupon books are now 30% off with free shipping, making most $24.50 before CashBack rebates. Additional books are $20 each.

Go through Fat Wallet for 7% CashBack, or the other rEbate site for %17.5% CashBack.

There may be better deals on these books before Christmas, but this is a decent price if you want to make sure to get them in plenty of time before the holidays.

(And, yes; I realize the some folks think these books are worthless, or have gone terribly downhill, but I've always managed to get much more value from them than they cost! )

Edited to add: See here for better Black Friday deal (50% CashBack): http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1236706/

Entertainment.com
See Entertainment.com discounts that earn 8.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Entertainment.com (2.96kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That other rEbate site has had 40% Cash Back on Entertainment Books on Black Fridays in the past. It might be worth waiting a couple days to see if the same deal shows up again, and then combine it with the current discounted price and free shipping - that's what I've done the last two years.

Should you find yourself at a Costco B&M, check the book table: the stores here in central PA typically put these out in December/January each year for $19.99 plus tax. Just picked one up yesterday.

ktg said:   Should you find yourself at a Costco B&M, check the book table: the stores here in central PA typically put these out in December/January each year for $19.99 plus tax. Just picked one up yesterday.The only issue with the Costco books are that they do not contain the special $5 off $5 gift cards inside the front cover.

ahself said:   That other rEbate site has had 40% Cash Back on Entertainment Books on Black Fridays in the past. It might be worth waiting a couple days to see if the same deal shows up again, and then combine it with the current discounted price and free shipping - that's what I've done the last two years.

Even better! 50% CashBack: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1236706/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014