• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1026228/dyson-dc40-multi-floor-...

Note: Add to cart and then check-out to see the BlackFriday deal price of $379.99. Use BLACKFRI for 15%, and you get $90 Kohl's cash + 2% FatWallet Cash Back.

Subtotal: $379.99
Percent Discount: 15.0%
Discount Amount: $57.00
Shipping:$0.00
Tax:$27.05
Total:$350.04

Congratulations, you've earned $90.00 Kohl's Cash!

Also, good deal on DC33:

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-692569/dyson-dc33-multi-floor-b...

$299 - 15% off = $254 with $75 Kohl's cash + FatCash

Member Summary

Dyson DC40
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
DC40 is also OOS

sithayan (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 12:50a) |

weird- DC40 shows as back in stock but on the final screen it doesn't accept the order

m61376 (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 9:36a) |

Both OOS

vijujoshi (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 9:46a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good Find! Thanks! Green for you.

showing 475 for me

Added to bag and it shows $379.99

FYI, some people don't consider the Kohl's cash as part of the deal...

anyone has a dc40 specs say it has 200 suction power while most other dyson has 225-235

Sorry, but any Kohls deal implies you are privy to deals and saving money, and with he frequent Kohls sales on Many things: clothes, to toys, to Seasonal Holiday decor, to housewares, the Kohl's cash is inclusive.

We bought Our DC25 from the same type sale last year for $200 after Kohls Cash. Used the case a couple weeks later on another deal. Same thing for CVS Extra Bucks, Walgreens rewards, as well as RiteAid... unfortunately this is how retail "rolls" these days.

psxzombie said:   FYI, some people don't consider the Kohl's cash as part of the deal...

Great Deal. I'm in for one. I've been looking at getting a dyson for the family for xmas anyway. Goob Job OP.

Also for anyone that has a Chase Freedom Visa card, you get an extra 5% Cash Back at Kohl's this quarter!

tweekerz said:   Sorry, but any Kohls deal implies you are privy to deals and saving money, and with he frequent Kohls sales on Many things: clothes, to toys, to Seasonal Holiday decor, to housewares, the Kohl's cash is inclusive.

We bought Our DC25 from the same type sale last year for $200 after Kohls Cash. Used the case a couple weeks later on another deal. Same thing for CVS Extra Bucks, Walgreens rewards, as well as RiteAid... unfortunately this is how retail "rolls" these days.

psxzombie said:   FYI, some people don't consider the Kohl's cash as part of the deal...
then the title needs to be changed bc it's misleading. it's $323 and you get $90 Kohl's cash.....

Super. In for one and ready to spend $90 Kohls cash on more xm,as presents. Great deal

Shipping: 0.00
Tax: $23.82
Percent Off (15%): -$57.00
Total: $346.81

That was my bottom line price which was cheaper than Amazon or elsewhere that I saw.

Cheaper than COSTCO. In for one.

If you go through ShopDiscover do you also get the 15% Cash Back from that (5% regular +10% bonus listed for Kohls)

Just got one for
Actual Price $379
Customer Services = Ask for 20% discount on any online purchase of $75 or more
Price = $324 {$303 + $21 (7% TAX)}
Kohls Cash = $90

Final Price = $324-90= $234

It would be $38 more than DC33.

Percent Discount: 15.0%
Discount Amount: $57.00
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $29.88
Total: $352.87

I was looking for all most 1 month, Thanks for sharing this link.

millind said:   Just got one for
Actual Price $379
Customer Services = Ask for 20% discount on any online purchase of $75 or more

How do you get %20 off? Ask=phone order? or in store?

Hi Millind,
I called Customer service but they insisted me to order over the phone and did not give me the 20% code.
I was thinking if I do that then I won't be going through Fatwallet site?

Thanks

Hi Millind,
I called Customer service but they insisted me to order over the phone and did not give me the 20% code.
I was thinking if I do that then I won't be going through Fatwallet site?

Thanks

All gone online...

I just bought one

In for 1...I went through shop discover and got 10% on top of it all. Killer Deal!

Works! CCYT115 20% off code expires 11/21 = today

DC33 is showing as sold out

DC40 is also OOS

weird- DC40 shows as back in stock but on the final screen it doesn't accept the order

Both OOS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014