•HDMI output
•Three USB 2.0 ports
•2-in-1 media reader
•4-cell battery
•High-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
•10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN
•Software: Adobe Reader 10.x, Microsoft Office Starter 2010
•Note: DVD/CD drive not included

Also, you should receive an email after pruchase with a redemption code for a free 8x8" Shutterfly Photobook.

Warranty Terms - Parts: 1 year limited
Warranty Terms - Labor: 1 year limited

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Acer Aspire One 11.6" (73.56kB)
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer

Any idea what the regular price is on this netbook?

mistert0ad said:   Any idea what the regular price is on this netbook?

I'm seeing $329.99 at Acer's website here and at Amazon here.

If you search FW for previous posts for Acer Aspire One 11.6 netbook/notebook/laptop you'll see a LOT of postive reviews on the line. I'm typing on an AO722 right now that I paid $250 + $50 target gift card about 1.5 years ago, vut this AO756 is a newer model with more features.

This ISN'T new technology, but I can say that I've owned almost this exact laptop for a few years and it's great. It's laptop class, not a netbook. I've never had any issues with anything breaking on it and it's always worked great. It's a heck of a lot more portable than other laptops, unless you get an ultrabook or something. This would absolutely be a great laptop for your kid going off to school/college, where you want something that they can easily carry but don't want to give them a portable gaming and entertainment system.

oos

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014