• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
read post, after all offers = Kohls cash, rebate, etc.

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3...
KitchenAid Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer on sale for $229.99 (down to $206.99 when I went to checkout)
Minus 15% off code – which will deduct $31.50 from your total
Minus $45 in Kohl’s Cash you will have earned for this purchase
Minus up to $20 mail-in rebate

* Also, to make this already sweet deal even sweeter, go through Shopdiscover 10% Cash Back or go through Ebates to score an additional 6% Cash Back (which equals $10.56!).

Your final cost as low as – $99.93 (+ tax + $7.50 shipping surcharge)!!

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kitchenaid Classic Mixer
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Why is it as $269 now?

ultratotallunasea (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 8:53p) |

dead. price is now 269.99

llcooll (Nov. 23, 2012 @ 8:54p) |

I got my $20 rebate from Kitchenaid TODAY....

thank you op

Butcherboy (Dec. 28, 2012 @ 11:55p) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how do u get Kohl's cash?

asifchem02 said:   how do u get Kohl's cash?

Everyone gets $15 Kohl's Cash®
for every $50 spent.

From 12am (CST) November 21 to 11:59pm (CST) November 25, everyone gets $15 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise!

It's Easy!

Here's how to earn (and use) your $10 Kohl's Cash coupons!*
1.Spend $50 or more. You'll get $15 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent.
2.The Kohl's Cash coupon you earn online will be sent via email.** Follow the email instructions to print out your Kohl's Cash coupon.
3.Take your Kohl's Cash coupon to your nearest Kohl's Department Store or enter your coupon number and pin at checkout on Kohls.com, November 26 through December 3.
4.At checkout, your Kohl's Cash coupon will be deducted from your purchase total!

Here's how easy it is to earn Kohl's Cash!

Spend $50 - $15 Kohl's Cash Coupon

Spend $100 - $30 Kohl's Cash Coupon

Spend $150 - $45 Kohl's Cash Coupon

Spend $200 - $60 Kohl's Cash Coupon

Spend $250 - $75 Kohl's Cash Coupon

Coupon increases with each $50 purchase

Keep in mind Kohl's cash is only good for the week after thanksgiving

arribasn said:   Keep in mind Kohl's cash is only good for the week after thanksgiving

online yes, stores usually accept expired KC.

Be aware, Kitchenaid rebates have big problems. You can not resubmit it as it expires after some days (As per customer rep from rebate center). Mostly they do not receive rebate submission, which happened for me only once.

Be aware, Kitcheaid rebates have big problems. The reabte expires after few days and you can not resubmit after expriry date. They did not received my rebate submission and did not allowed me to resubmit as rebate was expired.

thanks, great deal!

I've earned $60 in Kohl's cash from an earlier deal. Would using it on this deal invalidate it (i.e. Would I get no Kohl's Cash if I redeem them)?

orthros said:   I've earned $60 in Kohl's cash from an earlier deal. Would using it on this deal invalidate it (i.e. Would I get no Kohl's Cash if I redeem them)?

you'd lose $15 of it since the $60 Kohls cash spend won't count towards new spend to get the full $45 in op. you'd get $30.

THANK YOU, OP!

Is there a link to the rebate?

My fiance asked for one of these for Christmas. I was going to try Target's $199 BF deal (limited quantities available), but this beats that deal and I'm done with shopping for her!

I don't know why, but the subtotal was only $206.99 even though the website says $229.99.

Subtotal: $206.99
Percent Off (15%): -$31.05
Shipping (FREE, excludes surcharges) $0.00
Shipping Surcharge(s): $3.25
Total Tax: $9.13
Total: $188.32

I also used ShopDiscover.

tk149 said:   THANK YOU, OP!

My fiance asked for one of these for Christmas. I was going to try Target's $199 BF deal (limited quantities available), but this beats that deal and I'm done with shopping for her!

I don't know why, but the subtotal was only $206.99 even though the website says $229.99.

Since you used coupon, forget about discover CashBack.

I consider Kohls Cash to be value at around 30%

jhapki said:   tk149 said:   THANK YOU, OP!

Since you used coupon, forget about discover CashBack.

Not true!

the 15% off is not showing up when I checkout. Do I need to put in a promo code?

Dangit14 said:   the 15% off is not showing up when I checkout. Do I need to put in a promo code?

BLACKFRI will work.

tk149 said:   THANK YOU, OP!

It was in kind of small type, but they were also giving a bonus 10% off on several of the Kitchenaid mixers; hence the lower price at checkout.

You can find the rebate linked from the description of the mixer.

I'm sure your fiance will be very happy with her present!

yzj said:   I consider Kohls Cash to be value at around 30%KCash is easily convertible to KMRC.
If you spend it, it's value is 100%. If you sell it, you can get 80-85% cash for it.

when i can receive the $45 Kohl's Cash Coupon?

Thnaks OP I used 20% off coupon to make slightly hotter $180 before rebate and Kohls Cash.

You might as well add another item to bring the total upto 200, which will give another 15 Kohls cash. So all you are paying is 5 extra now.

Use code "ccyt115" instead of the "BLACKFRI" code to get 20% off, FS and $15 Kohls Cash per $50 spent ($45 on this purchase). With the $20 dollar MIR, gets this deal down to around $113.98 in Michigan shipped. Coupon Expires on 11/26.

IT SHOWS $269.99 IN BAG RIGHT NOW.

It is still a pretty decent deal
Regular price: $269.99
-20% (ccyt115): $215.99
60$ Kohls Cash (60$ for $200)
6% Cash Back on $219.24(ebates): $13.15
Blue Cash: 1.25% Cash Back: $2.47
Rebate: $20

$3.25 for shipping
Cost: $123.35

They go for over $190 on eBay...

Why is it as $269 now?

dead. price is now 269.99

I got my $20 rebate from Kitchenaid TODAY....

thank you op

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014