• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy a combination of (3) of these items: (note limit 1 rebate per item)

www.kohls.com
■Crock 4 qt $19.99
■Black & Decker Blender $19.99
■Presto Griddle $19.99
■Bella Rotating Waffle Maker $19.99
Total: $59.97
use coupon code BLACKFRI or THANKFUL to get 15% off
Pay $50.97
Get $30.00 Back Via Rebate
Plus Get $15.00 in Kohls Cash
Pay $5.97 or $1.99 each

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/ourbrands/rebates.jsp?src=k21247...


thnx to formommas blog

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

waffle maker
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
For?

aarzi (Mar. 02, 2013 @ 5:56a) |

Got a $30...

dontcare4myname (Mar. 05, 2013 @ 4:22p) |

still to get mine...says the check was mailed on Feb 13. Haven't received it yet. Is there a number to call?

mail2genious (Mar. 20, 2013 @ 11:20p) |

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.21Arrowhead10.pdf

invisible said:

I called the 800 # on the rebate form to confirm:

They said you can mail rebate for 3 items in same envelope with 1 form but be sure to add each of 3 UPCs showing model #, and if all 3 in same receipt then just 1 receipt copy is enough!
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

why dont you add the 10% discover Cash Back and make it almost FAR and CB?

IrfanPathan said:   why dont you add the 10% discover Cash Back and make it almost FAR and CB?


Because it's YMMV on getting Discover CB to credit when using Non-Discover coupon codes (Code:THANKFUL)

B/c some people don't have discover...like me Still a fantastic deal! Green!!!

IrfanPathan said:   why dont you add the 10% discover Cash Back and make it almost FAR and CB?


some coupon codes knock off the Discover CB.... .

15% off $60 is $9 vs $6 shop discover, if you get both, great, but 15% is worth more than SDisc.

Can we spend the Kohl's cash on the same items? That is, there are no restrictions on spending the cash.

respdoc said:   IrfanPathan said:   why dont you add the 10% discover Cash Back and make it almost FAR and CB?


Because it's YMMV on getting Discover CB to credit when using Non-Discover coupon codes (Code:THANKFUL)


Just used Discover CB. Let's see what will happen.

Don't forget ebates , FW 6% CashBack. Not good as discover deal but still another option to consider. Happy shopping !!

The rebate form seems to be the same for all; anyone knows if multiple rebates can be mailed together in this case? Or just stick to 1/envelope as always? TIA!

Don't forget an additional 5% for Chase Freedom cardholders.

Perfectly timed deal. Thanks!

samx said:   The rebate form seems to be the same for all; anyone knows if multiple rebates can be mailed together in this case? Or just stick to 1/envelope as always? TIA!

unless it specifically says you can mail all together somewhere in the fine print, I'd play it safe and go with sep. mailings.

MISTERCHEAP said:   samx said:   The rebate form seems to be the same for all; anyone knows if multiple rebates can be mailed together in this case? Or just stick to 1/envelope as always? TIA!

unless it specifically says you can mail all together somewhere in the fine print, I'd play it safe and go with sep. mailings.


Thx! Ordered three with shopdiscovr; thanks OP - oh ur the op

Thanks OP

I dont have Kohls credit card. Will i still get the $15 Kohls cash?

jolapo said:   

Just used Discover CB. Let's see what will happen.



Nothing magical. It will credit or not. If not, they are usually able to check why not...and can find out which codes/discounts used.


Ebates usually doesn't give me trouble...and went with the slightly less (6%) but safer bet.

We're sorry, this item is no longer available. (rice cooker & several other items.)

Also, instead of $19.99, the online prices for some items show $22.99!

respdoc said:   jolapo said:   

Just used Discover CB. Let's see what will happen.



Nothing magical. It will credit or not. If not, they are usually able to check why not...and can find out which codes/discounts used.


Ebates usually doesn't give me trouble...and went with the slightly less (6%) but safer bet.


we're sorry Respdoc, wrong call.

the BLACKFRI code is clearly shown at shopdiscover page as OK to use and still get 10%.

Better luck next time!

never mind

Yes! More sh!t to clutter up my kitchen!

lopo said:   We're sorry, this item is no longer available. (rice cooker & several other items.)

Also, instead of $19.99, the online prices for some items show $22.99!


OP, is this the only combination ? I already have these 4 and kind of interested in quesadilla maker,corning ware, may be bella deep fryer. Can someone help me put any other combination to max the deal nicely. Also I do not have Discover card, but have Chase, which I might not use as I have lot many Kohl's GC's.

MysteriousGirl said:   lopo said:   We're sorry, this item is no longer available. (rice cooker & several other items.)

Also, instead of $19.99, the online prices for some items show $22.99!


OP, is this the only combination ? I already have these 4 and kind of interested in quesadilla maker,corning ware, may be bella deep fryer. Can someone help me put any other combination to max the deal nicely. Also I do not have Discover card, but have Chase, which I might not use as I have lot many Kohl's GC's.


perhaps not,

if you can find other sm. appls. with a price of $19.99 less $10mir (see the op mir link for all qualifying items), you can do any combo of three you like.

The op ones are the biggest bang for the buck I believe based on their list prices. (50% or more off)

Since the rebate form lists many items and says "limit 1 rebate per model purchased", does that mean that if we buy 3 products together we should submit just one rebate form for all 3 products (on the same receipt) and receive a combined $30 rebate check? Or do we have to send in 3 separate rebate forms?

I have and love the griddle. Buying another as a gift. Thanks OP.

remember discover has an additional 5% CashBack on online purchases this quarter.

roy7736 said:   Since the rebate form lists many items and says "limit 1 rebate per model purchased", does that mean that if we buy 3 products together we should submit just one rebate form for all 3 products (on the same receipt) and receive a combined $30 rebate check? Or do we have to send in 3 separate rebate forms?


not sure that's been figured out yet.

if there's "check boxes" for each one, then one form/submission s/b fine. If it's not clear, I wouldn't take the chance to get denied.

I would hope it can all be sent together!!

The rebate form doesn't have checkboxes -- is definitely not clear. I don't know if I should be doubly sure and submit three separate copies for the three separate items to ensure I get the full $30.

Good deal, thanks for sharing.

pitflyer said:   The rebate form doesn't have checkboxes -- is definitely not clear. I don't know if I should be doubly sure and submit three separate copies for the three separate items to ensure I get the full $30.

Good deal, thanks for sharing.


then until we hear otherwise from a confirmed source, I'd send each in by themselves.

MISTERCHEAP said:   pitflyer said:   The rebate form doesn't have checkboxes -- is definitely not clear. I don't know if I should be doubly sure and submit three separate copies for the three separate items to ensure I get the full $30.

Good deal, thanks for sharing.


then until we hear otherwise from a confirmed source, I'd send each in by themselves.


MC or anyone else here: Do you guys know what is the form of the rebate? It just says Kohl's rebate on the mail form. Is it a check/a pre-paid card? Anyone, any idea?

MISTERCHEAP said:   respdoc said:   jolapo said:   

Just used Discover CB. Let's see what will happen.



Nothing magical. It will credit or not. If not, they are usually able to check why not...and can find out which codes/discounts used.


Ebates usually doesn't give me trouble...and went with the slightly less (6%) but safer bet.


we're sorry Respdoc, wrong call.

the BLACKFRI code is clearly shown at shopdiscover page as OK to use and still get 10%.

Better luck next time!


If you have a Chase freedom card, go through their ultimate rewards site to get extra 10 pts/$ + 5% automatic CashBack for shopping at Kohls.

I made a mistake and used "THANKFUL" code - but you can use "BLACKFRI" code, which is also official code for chase freedom.

It could be 15% CashBack this way.

I did not see the Kohls cash... If I do not have the Kohls card, do I still get the cash? thanks.

desidealmaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pitflyer said:   The rebate form doesn't have checkboxes -- is definitely not clear. I don't know if I should be doubly sure and submit three separate copies for the three separate items to ensure I get the full $30.

Good deal, thanks for sharing.


then until we hear otherwise from a confirmed source, I'd send each in by themselves.


MC or anyone else here: Do you guys know what is the form of the rebate? It just says Kohl's rebate on the mail form. Is it a check/a pre-paid card? Anyone, any idea?



in the past, it's been a check.

yuanliu1 said:   I did not see the Kohls cash... If I do not have the Kohls card, do I still get the cash? thanks.


sure do, it's sent to you IMMEDIATELY after placing the order.

yuanliu1 said:   I did not see the Kohls cash... If I do not have the Kohls card, do I still get the cash? thanks.

Echo...

Edit: Thanks MC.

"We're sorry, but the Promo Code THANKFUL is an exclusive offer that cannot be used with the code(s) you have already entered. Please check the details of the offer(s)." -- wish they were stackable .

also, note the deadline for usage for this given Kohls cash: "get $15 in Kohlís Cash for every $50 you spend from Wed., 11/21 Ė Sun. 11/25! Kohlís Cash is redeemable from 11/26-12/3."

thanks mc and the original blog.

From an SD poster


I asked the same question 3 years ago and I actually get a response from them. Here is what they told me 3 years ago:

Dear XXX:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the rebate merchandise you recently ordered.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you. Because all six of the items are listed on the same rebate form, you are only required to submit one form. You will also need to include the UPC from each package as well as your original packing slip. I hope this information is helpful to you.

We appreciate the time you took to contact us and look forward to serving you again.

Sincerely,

Danielle L.
Kohls.com Customer Service Specialist

Hopefully the policy does not change this year.

MISTERCHEAP said:   yuanliu1 said:   I did not see the Kohls cash... If I do not have the Kohls card, do I still get the cash? thanks.


sure do, it's sent to you IMMEDIATELY after placing the order.

I didn't get it immediately, but my order confirmation says I'll get it within 24 hours. I don't have a Kohl's card.

ETA: Cash came in 100 minutes after the order confirmation.

PugRanch said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yuanliu1 said:   I did not see the Kohls cash... If I do not have the Kohls card, do I still get the cash? thanks.


sure do, it's sent to you IMMEDIATELY after placing the order.

I didn't get it immediately, but my order confirmation says I'll get it within 24 hours. I don't have a Kohl's card.


did you check your spam folder?

matthewk said:   "We're sorry, but the Promo Code THANKFUL is an exclusive offer that cannot be used with the code(s) you have already entered. Please check the details of the offer(s)." -- wish they were stackable .

also, note the deadline for usage for this given Kohls cash: "get $15 in Kohlís Cash for every $50 you spend from Wed., 11/21 Ė Sun. 11/25! Kohlís Cash is redeemable from 11/26-12/3."


we know that....


and expired Kohls cash is usually accepted post date in the stores but not online.

Skipping 93 Messages...
still to get mine...says the check was mailed on Feb 13. Haven't received it yet. Is there a number to call?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.