• Go to page :
  • 1 2 34
  • Text Only
I did not receive Kohls cash immediately from my order.

I do not have a 'spam' folder as I (for better or for worse) do not filter on spam.. so I see everything.

MISTERCHEAP said:   yuanliu1 said:   I did not see the Kohls cash... If I do not have the Kohls card, do I still get the cash? thanks.

sure do, it's sent to you IMMEDIATELY after placing the order.

Sure it did. Thanks.

pitflyer said:   I did not receive Kohls cash immediately from my order.

I do not have a 'spam' folder as I (for better or for worse) do not filter on spam.. so I see everything.

on the final order screen, did it show that you earned it? it did on mine.

if you paid with Kohls cash towards any of the amount (which lowered it under $50), you won't earn it.

MISTERCHEAP said:   matthewk said:   "We're sorry, but the Promo Code THANKFUL is an exclusive offer that cannot be used with the code(s) you have already entered. Please check the details of the offer(s)." -- wish they were stackable .

also, note the deadline for usage for this given Kohls cash: "get $15 in Kohlís Cash for every $50 you spend from Wed., 11/21 Ė Sun. 11/25! Kohlís Cash is redeemable from 11/26-12/3."

we know that....

and expired Kohls cash is usually accepted post date in the stores but not online.
oh ok, i'm not a regular Kohls shopper. seems a good deal even if i can't find a usage for the $15 in that time frame. thanks OP!

"Congratulations, you've earned $15.00 Kohl's Cash!
Redeem* in-store or online 11/26/2012 through 12/03/2012.
You will receive a separate e-mail from us within 48 hours with your Kohl's Cash. Watch your inbox!"

got the same deal.(crock pot, blender, and griddle) was charged sales tax making my items a little over $3 each. can i submit all three rebates on one form or should i use three forms? one envelope or three? thanx..

matthewk said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   matthewk said:   "We're sorry, but the Promo Code THANKFUL is an exclusive offer that cannot be used with the code(s) you have already entered. Please check the details of the offer(s)." -- wish they were stackable .

also, note the deadline for usage for this given Kohls cash: "get $15 in Kohlís Cash for every $50 you spend from Wed., 11/21 Ė Sun. 11/25! Kohlís Cash is redeemable from 11/26-12/3."

we know that....

and expired Kohls cash is usually accepted post date in the stores but not online.
oh ok, i'm not a regular Kohls shopper. seems a good deal even if i can't find a usage for the $15 in that time frame. thanks OP!

"Congratulations, you've earned $15.00 Kohl's Cash!
Redeem* in-store or online 11/26/2012 through 12/03/2012.
You will receive a separate e-mail from us within 48 hours with your Kohl's Cash. Watch your inbox!"

hey, there's always something you can find at Kohls for $15. KCups, Underwear, socks, some small holiday gifts like candy, gift sets, etc. Also, they usually have some interesting gizmos and gadgets this time of year (binoculars, computer accessories, etc) in that price range. If it goes "unspent" you likely only have yourself to blame!

Thanks OP. Have no need for those, but they'll be perfect cheap xmas gifts.

I need help in finding the item Food Network Hand Mixer. I tried searching it on the website but could not find it. Can some one help?

Thanks OP. The TRU Party Pot 1.5-qt. Slowcooker for $19.99 is also eligible for the rebate.

Thanks to all OPs. I've got weddings coming up, it's great to have gifts ready.

My experience with Kohl's rebates is bad. Will not try this again.

I did not get Kohls cash yet.. but email does say I will get $15 cash.. sometimes it takes a while.. MISTERCHEAP said:   yuanliu1 said:   I did not see the Kohls cash... If I do not have the Kohls card, do I still get the cash? thanks.

sure do, it's sent to you IMMEDIATELY after placing the order.

Congratulations, you've earned $15.00 Kohl's Cash!
Your Kohl's Cash will arrive in a separate eĖmail from us within 24 hours.
Spend in our stores and online 11/26/2012 - 12/03/2012.

Good deal, thanks. I got the Quesadila Maker, Crock Pot and electric griddle.

No tax in Oregon either

Can i get Kohl's cash if total item total is above 50$ but after 15% coupon it becomes less than 50$?

thanks

msakthivel said:   Can i get Kohl's cash if total item total is above 50$ but after 15% coupon it becomes less than 50$?

no

msakthivel said:   Can i get Kohl's cash if total item total is above 50$ but after 15% coupon it becomes less than 50$?

no.

Doubt it, that wouldnt make sense.

just now cash email came

MISTERCHEAP said:   

we're sorry Respdoc, wrong call.

the BLACKFRI code is clearly shown at shopdiscover page as OK to use and still get 10%.

Better luck next time!

I listed the code that could not be used. Try to keep up, little buddy.

MISTERCHEAP said:   samx said:   The rebate form seems to be the same for all; anyone knows if multiple rebates can be mailed together in this case? Or just stick to 1/envelope as always? TIA!

unless it specifically says you can mail all together somewhere in the fine print, I'd play it safe and go with sep. mailings.

MrC: I called the 800 # on the rebate form to confirm:

They said you can mail rebate for 3 items in same envelope with 1 form but be sure to add each of 3 UPCs showing model #, and if all 3 in same receipt then just 1 receipt copy is enough!

Others wanting to verify may update if found otherwise.

I also noted the ordered items say delivery date on or before Dec 5th!

Total 50.97 + tax - 30 rebates - 15 Kohls cash - 10% DISC CashBack ...

Thanks OP on behalf of some needy people as I am just buying to donate to some needy folks ...

Edit:

Damn ... I found I had used THANKFUL and not BLACKFRI by mistake ... lost DISC CashBack ... ugh...

all over it THANKS

Anyone order more then 3?

Thx op.

Great Deal. Thank you.

I ordered every item that was 19.99 and 22.99 in sets of three that had a rebate. (four separate orders and got $15 Kohls cash for each one) My wife wanted a hot air popper anyway...deep fryer looks a little small for buffalo wings...

Will this deal and rebate still work on 3 of the same item, such as the waffle maker? They can serve as great holiday gifts!

rebate states "limit (1) per model purchased" so does that imply that mult items of the same will work as long as 3 rebates are submitted?

thanks

Update: just spoke w Melanie at the number at the bottom of the rebate who said that 2 or 3 of the same item will NOT work for the rebate.

In for some more junks...
TYOP !

Thanks OP, I'm in for six items. three at $3 each and three at $5 each.

Hi
I am new here. May be a stupid ques.
Can I use/redeem all the 3 $10 mail-in rebates in one single order?
Thanks

Shopping through the Chase ultimate rewards mall shows an "extra 10 pts/dollar." I don't know if this is stackable (10+5, 15%), but it should be good to get you atleast the 10% instead of the typical 5%.

Thanks OP. Great deal.

aggarwalvipul said:   Hi
I am new here. May be a stupid ques.
Can I use/redeem all the 3 $10 mail-in rebates in one single order?
Thanks

It is answered in a previous post.

chaimmau99 said:   My experience with Kohl's rebates is bad. Will not try this again.
I had problems with Kohls rebate in past.

Sorry, but i can't find the post.

let me change my ques.
If i get 2 $10 MIR and 1 $5 MIR, then in order to use/redeem them at Kohls later; do i have to place 3 separate orders or 1 order will do?

viplu said:   Sorry, but i can't find the post.

let me change my ques.
If i get 2 $10 MIR and 1 $5 MIR, then in order to use/redeem them at Kohls later; do i have to place 3 separate orders or 1 order will do?

I think you might be confusing rebates and Kohl's cash. The rebates will come back to you in whatever form is stated on the rebate form (e.g., VISA card, check, whatever -- I haven't looked). That can then either be used like a credit card or cashed depending on what form it's in.

The Kohl's cash will come to you as a certificate in your email. You can then either use the code included in the email for a purchase online, or print it out and take it to the store to use like $15 cash.

So, if you purchase items with rebates, you will get BOTH rebates and Kohl's cash as long as the final amount of the purchase (after discounts and before taxes) is $50 (or, apparently, $48 since they will bump that up for the purposes of awarding Kohl's cash).

Does that make things more clear?

Thanks OP. Just signed up for the deal

madcowdisease said:   Don't forget an additional 5% for Chase Freedom cardholders.

Perfectly timed deal. Thanks!

Don't forget that although Chase offers additional 5% CB for Kolhs (and BeastBuy, and hotel and airfare) purchases and Discover offers 5% CB for ALL online purchases, they both have $1500 caps, in case you've already spent $1500 on airfare, considering how expensive flights are these days. You'll still likely get the 10% CB through Shop Discover or Chase as long as you go through their respective portals.

Thanks OP!
Purchased the Crockpot, Wafflemaker and Deep Fryer.
Net after all taxes, rebates, coupons and cashbacks = $5.31!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014