• Go to page :
  • 12 3 4
  • Text Only
Great deal!
I've never used Kolhs cash before so I have a question. Since I got $15 can I go to Kohls and buy $20 worth and pay the diff +tax? Or does it have a minimum amount your purchase must be?

Martin2014 said:   Great deal!
I've never used Kohls cash before so I have a question. Since I got $15 can I go to Kohls and buy $20 worth and pay the diff +tax? Or does it have a minimum amount your purchase must be?
No minimum and you do not have to pay the sales tax on the amount of KC, it comes off as a store coupon.

couponkid319 said:   Shopping through the Chase ultimate rewards mall shows an "extra 10 pts/dollar." I don't know if this is stackable (10+5, 15%), but it should be good to get you atleast the 10% instead of the typical 5%.Definitely stackable and it's the same deal as with Discover.

Damn, I wanted the rice cooker so I went back to buy 3 more. Its sold out now

Note that the rebate submission must be postmarked by 12/23/12 to be eligible. No waiting for your gift recipient to open the gift and then stealing the UPC code from the discarded box

its been a while for 30%.. next week there should be a 30% off just guessing

how do get $30 rebate ?

JOXU said:   how do get $30 rebate ?

Pick items that have a 10$ main in rebate. Three of them = 30$

Also you should be able to substitute the DFL Lock and Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set for an item if you want that, $25 with a $15 rebate, so slightly more out of pocket, but same net cost.

csdx said:   Also you should be able to substitute the DFL Lock and Store 18-pc. Locking Food Storage Set for an item if you want that, $25 with a $15 rebate, so slightly more out of pocket, but same net cost.

Where do you get the $15 rebate on the DFL Lock and Store set?

EDIT:

Never mind, found it: http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.21DFL18pcLockLoadSet1...

New to Kohl's. If you decide that you want to return the items, will the Kohl's Cash be rescinded?

eeveeme said:   New to Kohl's. If you decide that you want to return the items, will the Kohl's Cash be rescinded?

From the terms on the website:

Kohl's said: If merchandise purchased earning a Kohlís Cashģ Coupon is subsequently returned or price adjusted, the value of the Kohlís Cashģ Coupon previously earned and/or the amount of the merchandise refund will be reduced to reflect any unearned value. Return value of merchandise purchased with a Kohlís Cashģ Coupon may be subject to adjustment.

eeveeme said:   New to Kohl's. If you decide that you want to return the items, will the Kohl's Cash be rescinded?

https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/125/~/kohl%27s-cash...

Kohl's Cash and Returns

When you return merchandise from a purchase that earned Kohlís Cash, you will get a refund in the form of your original payment, and it will decrease the value of your Kohl's Cash.

Already spent your Kohlís Cash?

If you have already used your Kohlís Cash coupon, you will get a refund in the form of your original payment, and the amount of the Kohlís Cash will be deducted from your return amount.

Just ordered the bella coffee maker, waffle maker, and griddle. A little more expensive this way but I actually have use for these items.

Just ordered Griddle, Waffle Maker, and Quesadilla Maker. Too bad Oster Rice Cooker & Black Decker 2 Slice Toaster went OOS after placing in the cart.

Total Cost - $62.97
Final Cost - $4.25 (after $4.42 in Tax, $9.45 BF coupon, $30 MIR, $15 Kohls Cash, $8.69 in CB from Chase)

Blender and Crock no longer available. In for donut maker, griddle and fryer.

Wow that's a hot deal! Don't have Kohl's card myself, but had to use wifey's =)

albertsons bf ad, $20 in restricted groceries with $100 Kohls (and various other) gift cards

http://www.jewelosco.com/savings/view-ads/view-circular.html?cir...

but it's just the right size for Oreo's

timx said:   I ordered every item that was 19.99 and 22.99 in sets of three that had a rebate. (four separate orders and got $15 Kohls cash for each one) My wife wanted a hot air popper anyway...deep fryer looks a little small for buffalo wings...

In my area stores, they won't honor expired Kohls cash from the prior year so the current cash would only be good until 12/31.

Yeah, skipping this deal. Kohl's has very poor inventory control, I've order many things in stock and received out of stock emails many days later. Will try instore instead.

blender, crockpot OOS

Everything out of stock except for the waffle maker.

It's been almost 48 hours and still haven't revived my Kohls cash.

Martin2014 said:   It's been almost 48 hours and still haven't revived my Kohls cash.

I received mine a few minutes after placing my order. Check your spam folder.

Martin2014 said:   It's been almost 48 hours and still haven't revived my Kohls cash.Did you pay $48 or more before taxes?
Did you even provide them with your email address?

BTW: they had a majority of these items in store at the store near my parents' place. I was actually really surprised cause I thought they would have gone quickly. The trade-off was pretty long lines but it was worth waiting and wasn't too bad.

We had three of those $10 off anything cards (only good on BF), so we got the DFL tupperware set, griddle, and crock pot (all the same things I ordered online) on three separate transactions. After the rebates, they'll come out to be virtually free. We used the store credit I gave my mom from the KC I got on last year's KitchenAid mixer deal (also ended up getting this for free).

The other trade off is that I don't get the Discover CashBack or Kohls Cash but that's not a big deal since we had store credit that needed to be used up.

Thanks Kohls!

jschuman said:   Yeah, skipping this deal. Kohl's has very poor inventory control, I've order many things in stock and received out of stock emails many days later. Will try instore instead.

Huge box with two waffle irons delivered by UPS yesterday, one of the fastest orders I've ever gotten from Kohls...literally 1 business day shipping (ordered on holiday, shipped Friday, received Monday).

Griddle still awaiting shipment.

Does anyone happen to have a pdf of digital copy of the blank rebate form? I did not print one out when I ordered and now I do not see it on the site anymore.

cechmanek32 said:   Does anyone happen to have a pdf of digital copy of the blank rebate form? I did not print one out when I ordered and now I do not see it on the site anymore.Search for "rebate".

Anyone got delivery of "Presto Cool Touch 20-in. Electric Griddle SKU#:92972816" ? I already got 2 of 3 items I ordered but not this, so wonder if they may delay/in-short supply on this one and likely to be back-ordered ... planning on going for a vacation and rebates need to be mailed out by some date in Dec (I think 12/23?) so maybe a problem ....

Yep! All four.

My crock pot came right away, the waffle maker is currently in shipment and I just got a shipping notice for the griddle late last night.

invisible said:   Anyone got delivery of "Presto Cool Touch 20-in. Electric Griddle SKU#:92972816" ? I already got 2 of 3 items I ordered but not this, so wonder if they may delay/in-short supply on this one and likely to be back-ordered ... planning on going for a vacation and rebates need to be mailed out by some date in Dec (I think 12/23?) so maybe a problem ....

Griddle to me would arrive on 12/4
Different shipping location I suppose

Can I use one rebate form for all three and send the order email and UPC ornsafe to send separately?

dontcare4myname said:   Can I use one rebate form for all three and send the order email and UPC ornsafe to send separately?

Yes, see my post on 1st page, confirmed w/CSR.

invisible said:   dontcare4myname said:   Can I use one rebate form for all three and send the order email and UPC ornsafe to send separately?

Gracias

invisible said:   dontcare4myname said:   Can I use one rebate form for all three and send the order email and UPC ornsafe to send separately?

Looks like you are set for a gazillion posts per page. Most of us are not. I found this on Page 9:

invisible said:   I called the 800 # on the rebate form to confirm:

They said you can mail rebate for 3 items in same envelope with 1 form but be sure to add each of 3 UPCs showing model #, and if all 3 in same receipt then just 1 receipt copy is enough!

Depends how you look at it: I am set for fewest number of PAGES... most efficient for my use case.... only 2 for me! Glad you found the post

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.