• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
aarzi said:   invisible said:   dontcare4myname said:   Can I use one rebate form for all three and send the order email and UPC ornsafe to send separately?

Yes, see my post on 1st page, confirmed w/CSR.

Looks like you are set for a gazillion posts per page. Most of us are not. I found this on Page 9:

invisible said:   I called the 800 # on the rebate form to confirm:

They said you can mail rebate for 3 items in same envelope with 1 form but be sure to add each of 3 UPCs showing model #, and if all 3 in same receipt then just 1 receipt copy is enough!

invisible said:   Depends how you look at it: I am set for fewest number of PAGES... most efficient for my use case.... only 2 for me! Glad you found the post

Page 3 for me but click to it here.

I added the PDF link and multiple item rebate submission info to the quick summary. This way, people can see it regardless of how their "posts per page" count is set.

What is the UPC with Model #? I bought griddle and did not see the model # near UPC. What did you cut from the box?

GreatB said:   What is the UPC with Model #? I bought griddle and did not see the model # near UPC. What did you cut from the box?

(Stock No. 07037

GreatB said:   What is the UPC with Model #? I bought griddle and did not see the model # near UPC. What did you cut from the box?

I cut the stock number from another part of the box, it wasn't by the UPC.

Got one $10 rebate check today. Waiting for two more. I mailed everything separately.

Got a $20 check. Guess that's the Dutch over rebate. Still waiting for the 3x$10 rebate.

Got a $15 from Kohls...not sure what for?...also one $10 gift card...dunno for what though..they don't mention a thing....bad!

Received all of mine now. Thanks again OP.

Recieved all mine $30, $10, $10, $5.

hansp said:   Recieved all mine $30, $10, $10, $5.For?

Got a $30...

still to get mine...says the check was mailed on Feb 13. Haven't received it yet. Is there a number to call?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014