• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CYBER20

for 20% off entire order.

starts 3PM 11/24
www.kohls.com

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kohls
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Use CCYT115 to get 20%. No KC card needed.

rustum (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 3:42a) |

Nice, 20% off I had the 15% off but glad I didn't use it yet.

foulks (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 3:53a) |

Use 20% off coupon, 10% cb and 5 chase points.

rustum (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 4:31a) |

Taken from another site.

email: "Kohl's - Black Friday and CyberMonda​y Promotion Codes - CORRECTION"

"Hello again,
Quick correction on the CYBER20 code below, this offer is valid from 11/24-11/27.
Sorry about the miscommunication!"
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SUNNY
    15% off any order (expires 7/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dang it, Bobby! I just ordered with 15%

So glad MISTERCHEAP is on duty today !

me too, I just got the dyson deal that was posted. can i cancel and reorder with 20% off instead of 15%??

What are the chances that Kohl's will honor applying this to an order that originally had 15% off?

the 15% is good now. I tried the 20% coupon and it wouldn't take it.

usadaytrader said:   I tried the 20% coupon and it wouldn't take it.
From OP: starts 3PM Wed 11/21
It is not 3PM in any of the US time zones.

usadaytrader said:   the 15% is good now. I tried the 20% coupon and it wouldn't take it.

Reading is FUNDAMENTAL!!

Hmmm... Now the dilemma is whether to pull the trigger now with 15% off, knowing for sure that I'll get my 15% CashBack from Discover on top of that (with the BLACKFRI code), or chance going with the 20% code and risk not getting CashBack from Discover...

What to do...what to do...

I bought stuff worth 1120$ with 15% coupon. I was worried with the Kohl's shopping army, it will be difficult to find stuff my wife wants till 3 pm (no kidding. happened last year, still hear about it)...

While I did see this mentioned before as starting today at 3pm (and, by the way, what I saw was that it started at 3pm CST, so your start time may vary), I did a few other online coupon sites that this cyber20 code was actually effective from 11/24-11/27.

Mistercheap, you have always been very helpful in getting good deals for me, but are you definitely sure this starts today?

Not valid until 11/24 guys.

CMart said:   While I did see this mentioned before as starting today at 3pm (and, by the way, what I saw was that it started at 3pm CST, so your start time may vary), I did a few other online coupon sites that this cyber20 code was actually effective from 11/24-11/27.

Mistercheap, you have always been very helpful in getting good deals for me, but are you definitely sure this starts today?

no, got this off sd, didn't confirm the info.

if it's incorrect I'll fix it.

Thought I'd toss that one in there in case it was more than a coincidence.
I posted a sale on FW for the dyson dc41 animal vacuum @ kolhs.

and the checkout price was automatically 20% cheaper than the advertised price, without my having to put in any coupon. (and then stack the 15% discount afterwards)

Not sure if its a fluke, an early cyber20 price change, or what.. but I thought the 20% aspect of this could be more than a coincidence.

It starts on 11/24.
Kohl's goofed. They sent out a 2nd email letting everyone know they screwed up.

Taken from another site.

email: "Kohl's - Black Friday and CyberMonda​y Promotion Codes - CORRECTION"

"Hello again,
Quick correction on the CYBER20 code below, this offer is valid from 11/24-11/27.
Sorry about the miscommunication!"

MISTERCHEAP said:   usadaytrader said:   the 15% is good now. I tried the 20% coupon and it wouldn't take it.

Reading is FUNDAMENTAL!!

Comprehension is too. Something that seems different than reading around here. Thanks for the 20% 'heads up'!

MISTERCHEAP said:   usadaytrader said:   the 15% is good now. I tried the 20% coupon and it wouldn't take it.

Reading is FUNDAMENTAL!!

I know the coupon doesn't start yet. I am just stating by some minute luck, it didn't hurt to try it.

Chances are most the good deals will be sold out by then, the better code is just to clear out the garbage that is left over.

I thought about waiting for that extra 5%, but was afraid the shipping would return to normal.

FrugalFreak said:   I thought about waiting for that extra 5%, but was afraid the shipping would return to normal.
And the MIR will be gone as well.

Use CCYT115 to get 20%. No KC card needed.

Nice, 20% off I had the 15% off but glad I didn't use it yet.

foulks said:   Nice, 20% off I had the 15% off but glad I didn't use it yet.
Use 20% off coupon, 10% cb and 5 chase points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014