• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

nook (16.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I used the $25 off coupon at my Framingham, MA store. They had 2 left each of the 8GB and the 16GB tablet models. I did not ask about Color.

WOW, I thought we couldn't use that coupon. Lucky you!!!

thanks for sharing, looks good

I used the $25 off coupon as well, on a 16GB model, at the Somerville, MA location. There are no more 16GB models left, but they had 8GB models. Thanks to the OP for posting.

16GB model sold out online. None available at my local stores.

You snooze, you lose I guess.

Got the Nook Color in NYC. They have the 16gb Nook Tablet. $25 coupon won't scan for either so the store manager said he'll do an override but only for the 8GB Nook Color. Came out to ~$82 tax included.

I haven't tried the Uniden at Big Lots or any of the other of the newer cheap tablets but I tried the Nook Color at B&N on 5th Avenue, played Angry Birds on it, and it feels great. I may be comparing apples to oranges but I'd go with the Nook Color's 1024x600 resolution.

vcarpio said:   ... I may be comparing apples to oranges but I'd go with the Nook Color's 1024x600 resolution.
The Nook Tablet has a 1024 X 600 screen as well

leestacey said:   WOW, I thought we couldn't use that coupon. Lucky you!!!

This thread has the $25 coupon good for Nook and Kindle. You have to use that coupon. Picked up a 16GB tablet from Norridge, IL store. Now they have one of each left (8gb and 16gb) as of 2:00pm CT.

JesseKnows said:   vcarpio said:   ... I may be comparing apples to oranges but I'd go with the Nook Color's 1024x600 resolution.
The Nook Tablet has a 1024 X 600 screen as well

Sorry i meant some of the non-Nook tablets have only 800x600 I think.

25% guys, 25 PERCENT! Not $25!

aarzi said:   25% guys, 25 PERCENT! Not $25!

25% coupon excludes Nook and Kindle but there is a separate $25 coupon for Nook and Kindle. I used that one.

Thanks OP. Picked up a 16GB Tablet

ach1199 said:   
25% coupon excludes Nook and Kindle but there is a separate $25 coupon for Nook and Kindle. I used that one.

Yes apparently there's a coupon from a newspaper circular. I went to another Staples that had the 16gb Nook Tablet, showed my coupon from this thread, but the $25 off Nook and Kindle eReader won't scan. The cash register person pulled a circular with the coupon and scanned it instead.

I returned the 8gb Nook Color I purchased earlier.

For those in San Diego: The Pacific Beach store has an unknown quantity in "lock-up" - pulled from store inventory for return to the distributor. If you ask nicely, they should get one for you, accept the $25 Nook coupon.

Thank You op!...............Store was closing early tonight at 7.Had already called and they had 2 8's and 2 16's.Anyway,got there about 6/55 pm and was able to use the $25 coupon.......so 16gb for $105 plus tax.

Thanks again

Woo, thanks for the heads up! Crossing my fingers =)

got a 16 earlier today but coupon didn't scan. mfr said for ereaders only not tablets so he wouldn't take it. bummer.

OOS.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014