• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
link :

Kohl's Deep fryer linkhttp://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1219109/bella-9l-deep-fryer.jsp

Bella .9L Deep Fryer
sale $22.99
regular $34.99

Be the first to write a review
Product Questions & Answers
1 Question & 1 Answer
For fast and easy fried foods, this Bella deep fryer is a must-have. Its powerful heating element heats quickly for restaurant-quality results of all your favorite foods. Whether you're whipping up appetizers or a main course, this Bella deep fryer is sure to come in handy.
Cash Back! Purchase this Bella deep fryer and follow the instructions on the rebate form to receive a $10 rebate by mail. Offer valid on purchases made in store from November 22-23, 2012, or online from November 21-23, 2012. View the Bella rebate here.
Front-control dial allows you to select the perfect frying temperature.
Hinged lid with odor filter and viewing window lends added convenience and cooking ease.
Heavy-duty chrome-plated mesh basket holds up to .9-liters of fish, fries and more.
Stainless steel housing complements any decor and remains cool to the touch.
Details:
Dishwasher safe lid & basket
Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Model no. 13691

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

fryer (102.27kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVE20LPS
    20% off any order (expires 5/2/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

All I get is internet explorer has stopped working. D. Walker

All I get is internet explorer has stopped working. D. Walker

antidwalker said:   All I get is internet explorer has stopped working. D. Walker
Apparently your "reply" button works fine.

Use 15% coupon for a discount. Combine with other items to earn KCash to make it sweeter.
Final cost ~$4 plus tax on $19.xx

WDEagle said:   antidwalker said:   All I get is internet explorer has stopped working. D. Walker
Apparently your "reply" button works fine.

actually reply button works overtime

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014