• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
billrubin said:   Chase has the same 10+5% CashBack offer if you have a Freedom card and shop thru the link on their site.

Hi, how do I do this and still get FW Cash Back as well?

LiquiDChilD said:   billrubin said:   Chase has the same 10+5% CashBack offer if you have a Freedom card and shop thru the link on their site.

Hi, how do I do this and still get FW Cash Back as well?

you don't, one or the other.

MysteriousGirl said:   wxforecaster said:   If this is good till Friday, you can use that $10 off anything they sent out if you have a Kohl's card correct?

But I guess that is instore coupon only and not sure if they would have any of these items available instore that day?

Forgot about that. Great Point!!!

@Mistercheap thanks for the clarification. I was thinking of how to do it .

I am IN for 1. Thanks OP!! Great deal..

DEAD

Website said: We're sorry, but SKU# 91261076 is no longer available. To continue, you must remove this item from your order. To remove this item from your order, click the green "shopping bag & checkout" button in the top navigation above. This will return you to your shopping bag, where you can easily remove this item.

All gone.

IrfanPathan said:   decent.. definitely not high endsaint123 said:   any comments on the quality anyone?

Junk...save your money unless it's a gift.

albertsons bf ad, $20 in restricted groceries with $100 Kohls (and various other) gift cards

http://www.jewelosco.com/savings/view-ads/view-circular.html?cir...

all gone now.
It says
We're sorry, this item is no longer available.

Got an email from Discover saying I earned $22.13 in Cash Back from this order?

For the folks who got in on this, what are you using for a Kohls' receipt, since ordered on-line
Thanks

Anyone get their rebate yet or at least be able to track it at http://www.rewardsbymail.com?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014