• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Fal Inspirations Red 20-pc. Nonstick Aluminum Cookware Set on sale for $79.99 http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3...

Minus 15% off code BLACKFRI – which will deduct $12 from your total
Minus $15 in Kohl’s Cash you will have earned for this purchase
Minus $30 mail-in rebate
http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.21TFalInspirations20p...
* Also, to make this already sweet deal even sweeter, go through ShopDiscover for 10% Cash Back or go through Ebates to score an additional 6% Cash Back (which equals $4.08!-$7).

Your final cost as low as – $15.91 shipped!!

thnx collinhts

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

cookware (87.40kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got an email from Discover saying I earned $22.13 in Cash Back from this order?

biglittle (Nov. 24, 2012 @ 8:38a) |

For the folks who got in on this, what are you using for a Kohls' receipt, since ordered on-line
Thanks

WindWalker (Nov. 30, 2012 @ 11:51a) |

Anyone get their rebate yet or at least be able to track it at http://www.rewardsbymail.com?

biglittle (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 1:37p) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    HUNT
    15% off any order (expires 4/22/14 12:59am)
    FLWR15
    15% off any order (expires 4/23/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

great deal, thanks

Thanks OP..In for 1 set

Does the Kohl's cash come automatically? How do you redeem it?

Leftcoast said:   Does the Kohl's cash come automatically? How do you redeem it?

yes they come to ur email in 24 hrs

11/26 to 12/3 u need to use those!!

Thank you...another gift checked off the list

hmmm, doesn't appear to be live yet(or at least not for me)

Yes it is live, I have done it too. Try again

In for one...thanks

wait till 20% coupon is active?

IrfanPathan said:   wait till 20% coupon is active?

no 20% off til Sat now. that was an error.

thanks
MISTERCHEAP said:   IrfanPathan said:   wait till 20% coupon is active?

MISTERCHEAP said:   IrfanPathan said:   wait till 20% coupon is active?

thanks for that. been looking for the OP for 10min now. was waiting to order, but now its time to order

leestacey said:   Yes it is live, I have done it too. Try again

Tried with IE worked fine

in for 1 myself...fatwallet for the win!

MISTERCHEAP said:   
* Also, to make this already sweet deal even sweeter, go through ShopDiscover for 10% Cash Back or go through Ebates to score an additional 6% Cash Back (which equals $4.08!-$7).

Actually, since there is an additional 5% CashBack now for online purchases and department stores for ShopDiscover, it could be as low as $12.80 (plus tax)!

azs1 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

Actually, since there is an additional 5% CashBack now for online purchases and department stores for ShopDiscover, it could be as low as $12.80 (plus tax)!

yes, but not all cards got that offer, so I don't include it.

MISTERCHEAP said:   azs1 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

yes, but not all cards got that offer, so I don't include it.

Ah! I understand. But, since a lot of Discover cards do have the quarterly CashBack bonus promotions (I didn't realize that not all did), it's still worth mentioning, I think....

Thanks OP, in for one.

MISTERCHEAP said:   T-Fal Inspirations Red 20-pc. Nonstick Aluminum Cookware Set on sale for $79.99 http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3...

Minus 15% off code BLACKFRI – which will deduct $12 from your total
Minus $15 in Kohl’s Cash you will have earned for this purchase
Minus $30 mail-in rebate
http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.21TFalInspirations20p...

Just add $20 item more & get $15 more back !!!

thnx collinhts

Thanks OP! Got one.

Chase has the same 10+5% CashBack offer if you have a Freedom card and shop thru the link on their site.

any comments on the quality anyone?

If this is good till Friday, you can use that $10 off anything they sent out if you have a Kohl's card correct?

decent.. definitely not high endsaint123 said:   any comments on the quality anyone?

wxforecaster said:   If this is good till Friday, you can use that $10 off anything they sent out if you have a Kohl's card correct?

But I guess that is instore coupon only and not sure if they would have any of these items available instore that day?

IrfanPathan said:   decent.. definitely not high endsaint123 said:   any comments on the quality anyone?

agree, good starter set for a young couple, first apartment, that sort of thing.

Not for entering Iron Chef competitions!

anyone have these? and if so, good on glass cooktop? I want to pull the trigger but afraid it would screw it up!

bargainhunter3 said:   anyone have these? and if so, good on glass cooktop? I want to pull the trigger but afraid it would screw it up!

saw some reviews on the Kohls site of ppl complaining about how this cookware messed up their glass stovetops, so i'd avoid it

billrubin said:   Chase has the same 10+5% CashBack offer if you have a Freedom card and shop thru the link on their site.

Hi, how do I do this and still get FW Cash Back as well?

LiquiDChilD said:   billrubin said:   Chase has the same 10+5% CashBack offer if you have a Freedom card and shop thru the link on their site.

Hi, how do I do this and still get FW Cash Back as well?

you don't, one or the other.

MysteriousGirl said:   wxforecaster said:   If this is good till Friday, you can use that $10 off anything they sent out if you have a Kohl's card correct?

But I guess that is instore coupon only and not sure if they would have any of these items available instore that day?

Forgot about that. Great Point!!!

@Mistercheap thanks for the clarification. I was thinking of how to do it .

I am IN for 1. Thanks OP!! Great deal..

DEAD

Website said: We're sorry, but SKU# 91261076 is no longer available. To continue, you must remove this item from your order. To remove this item from your order, click the green "shopping bag & checkout" button in the top navigation above. This will return you to your shopping bag, where you can easily remove this item.

All gone.

IrfanPathan said:   decent.. definitely not high endsaint123 said:   any comments on the quality anyone?

Junk...save your money unless it's a gift.

albertsons bf ad, $20 in restricted groceries with $100 Kohls (and various other) gift cards

http://www.jewelosco.com/savings/view-ads/view-circular.html?cir...

all gone now.
It says
We're sorry, this item is no longer available.

Skipping 3 Messages...
Anyone get their rebate yet or at least be able to track it at http://www.rewardsbymail.com?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014