QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Kohlís.com: 20 Piece Cookware Set as Low as $15.91 shipped (After Kohlís Cash, Rebate & Cash Back)

3 of 5
vijujoshi
11/21/12 1:15 PM
MISTERCHEAP said:   

T-Fal Inspirations Red 20-pc. Nonstick Aluminum Cookware Set on sale for $79.99 http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3...

Minus 15% off code BLACKFRI Ė which will deduct $12 from your total
Minus $15 in Kohlís Cash you will have earned for this purchase
Minus $30 mail-in rebate
http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.21TFalInspirations20p...
* Also, to make this already sweet deal even sweeter, go through ShopDiscover for 10% Cash Back or go through Ebates to score an additional 6% Cash Back (which equals $4.08!-$7).

Your final cost as low as Ė $15.91 shipped!!

Just add $20 item more & get $15 more back !!!

thnx collinhts

jplee3
11/21/12 1:50 PM
Thanks OP! Got one.
billrubin
11/21/12 1:54 PM
Chase has the same 10+5% CashBack offer if you have a Freedom card and shop thru the link on their site.
saint123
11/21/12 2:41 PM
any comments on the quality anyone?
wxforecaster
11/21/12 2:41 PM
If this is good till Friday, you can use that $10 off anything they sent out if you have a Kohl's card correct?
IrfanPathan
11/21/12 2:46 PM
decent.. definitely not high endsaint123 said:   

MysteriousGirl
11/21/12 2:49 PM
wxforecaster said:   

If this is good till Friday, you can use that $10 off anything they sent out if you have a Kohl's card correct?

But I guess that is instore coupon only and not sure if they would have any of these items available instore that day?
MISTERCHEAP
11/21/12 3:22 PM
IrfanPathan said:   

decent.. definitely not high endsaint123 said:   

agree, good starter set for a young couple, first apartment, that sort of thing.

Not for entering Iron Chef competitions!
bargainhunter3
11/21/12 3:56 PM
anyone have these? and if so, good on glass cooktop? I want to pull the trigger but afraid it would screw it up!
jplee3
11/21/12 4:11 PM
bargainhunter3 said:   

anyone have these? and if so, good on glass cooktop? I want to pull the trigger but afraid it would screw it up!

saw some reviews on the Kohls site of ppl complaining about how this cookware messed up their glass stovetops, so i'd avoid it
3 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.