• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

wendys
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice deal, but I get a corrupt image when I try to print from IE; Opera is noted to have problems with the page (per TRU)

any relatively "healthy" entrée options for kids?

vickh said:   any relatively "healthy" entrée options for kids?


Yes, it is called cooking at home.

edluv1 said:   vickh said:   any relatively "healthy" entrée options for kids?


Yes, it is called cooking at home.


This might be news to you but a lot of restaurants are now offering healthier options now. like you can substitute things like baked potatoes instead of fries @ Wendys.

But that requires some intelligence instead of sarcasm....

vickh said:   edluv1 said:   vickh said:   any relatively "healthy" entrée options for kids?


Yes, it is called cooking at home.


This might be news to you but a lot of restaurants are now offering healthier options now. like you can substitute things like baked potatoes instead of fries @ Wendys.

But that requires some intelligence instead of sarcasm....




The poster did say relatively healthy, so my comment was out of line.

I am fully aware that restaurants are offering relatively healthier options, but this does not make them healthy. It makes lazy consumers feel better about themselves so they will continue to spend their cash.

A baked potato should not even be considered a vegetable, btw.

Does anyone know if the GC offer is the one that expired 11/21? or do the ones in the wendys meal have different dates? TIA!

Thanks!

still alive today in Los Angeles

gizmo said:   Does anyone know if the GC offer is the one that expired 11/21? or do the ones in the wendys meal have different dates? TIA!

It's good into January. I don't have the coupon in front of me, but I believe it's January 10th that it expires.

Wendy's $1.99 Kids Meal expires tomorrow (12/31)



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.