• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Farberware 22-pc. Cutlery Set

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1150598/farberware-22-pc-cutler...

add to cart $49.99

then add another item worth at least $8

less 15% code BLACKFRI = $50 + tax and free ship

get back $20MIR on knife set, $15 Kohls Cash and $5 shop discover.

approx $10 for everything shipped (including the $8 filler)

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Farberware (117.96kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SAVE20LPS
    20% off any order (expires 5/2/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you so much. Got one. Looking for knife set for this week shopping. for $8 I included Presto Cool Touch 20-in. Electric Griddle (SKU#:92972816) for $19.99 which has $10 rebate.

Thanks OP. In for 1 set...I have added one toy(Hot wheels 4 Lane elimination race set) as filler to get $15 Kohls cash.

Couldn't find many reviews on these... saw some low-rated reviews on Amazon for sets and knives that look similar on Amazon though

They are ok knives. Not the best. They go blunt easy. Also, do not throw em in dishwasher as they will get rust spots. Yes, even if they say stainless steel; and when you call them, they will ask you to read booklet.
As mention on site "Hand wash" only and dry it with a towel. If you let it sit, again rust spots.
We used it for couple of months and got rid of it.
They do look nice on the counter. So if you are a person who don't cook/cut often, then this is your set. Else, it is worth what it is.
Just my 2 cents.

Anyone know where I can find information on the rebate on these?

rottenapples said:   Anyone know where I can find information on the rebate on these?

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/ourbrands/rebates.jsp

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014