• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tenda W311MI Wireless N Pico Adapter IEEE 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Up to 150Mbps Wireless Data Rates WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, WPA, WPA2
$10 - $10 MIR (exp 11/27)

LIMIT TWO
Don't forget your 5% discover card online shopping rewards and 1% FatCash (or 2% at Mr. Competing Rebate Site - shhh!)

EDIT: They just upped the shipping to $1. Free with Shoprunner. Thanks dannyliu138!

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Tenda W311MI (9.16kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Your point is well understood. Let me put it this way - I have no threshold. I bought a $2 box of potatoes with a try-me... (more)

squinky86 (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 4:32p) |

Sold out.

billrubin (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 4:48p) |

NM

billrubin (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 5:08p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal.

Nice. Too bad it does not seem like you can submit both rebates together.

billrubin said:   Nice. Too bad it does not seem like you can submit both rebates together.Yes you can
When filling out the online form, you have to click the button for the wireless adapter twice, and it will add it to your rebate twice; It's a little confusing, but it works.

thx Op

Terms and Conditions said: ... Limit two rebates per person, address, and household. Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated.

JesseKnows said:   Terms and Conditions said: ... Limit two rebates per person, address, and household. Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated.Putting both adapters on one rebate submission counts as 1 "submission" (and the limit of 2 on the product). That prohibition is against putting both the Tenda adapter AND the MX2 thermal compound rebates into the same envelope

squinky86 said:   JesseKnows said:   Terms and Conditions said: ... Limit two rebates per person, address, and household. Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated.Putting both adapters on one rebate submission counts as 1 submission. That prohibition is against putting both the Tenda adapter AND the MX2 thermal compound rebates into the same envelope
I'll take your word for it

Actually your analysis does make sense.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and OP!

Got one. Thanks OP

alamo11 said:   Got one. Thanks OP

Hi,

What is this used for?

nice!

MysteriousGirl said:   alamo11 said:   Got one. Thanks OP

Hi,

What is this used for?

This is a wi-fi adapter for any device that uses it

thanks op. $1 shipping.

dannyliu138 said:   thanks op. $1 shipping.Aw, party over
Still free with Shoprunner. OP updated - thanks for the info!

is the prepaid card only good at Newegg? there's a visa logo but i'm not sure if it's store credit or an actual prepaid cc. thanks.

dannyliu138 said:   is the prepaid card only good at Newegg? there's a visa logo but i'm not sure if it's store credit or an actual prepaid cc. thanks.Card comes from MyPrepaidCenter.com, meaning it's a standard VISA.

Although it sounds tempting, it's not really an amazing deal when the rebate is thrown in. You can buy very similar tiny USB WiFi dongles on Amazon and eBay for about $6 any time. I have a few of them and they work great for what they are (150Mbps only though). So to me, this deal means I save only $6 and have to fill out a rebate (stamp, envelope)...just not worth it.

ahallfatwallett said:   Although it sounds tempting, it's not really an amazing deal when the rebate is thrown in. You can buy very similar tiny USB WiFi dongles on Amazon and eBay for about $6 any time. I have a few of them and they work great for what they are (150Mbps only though). So to me, this deal means I save only $6 and have to fill out a rebate (stamp, envelope)...just not worth it.A real senior member would know that $12 ($6 x2) is well worth the time it takes to fill out a reliable rebate. Who are you and what have you done with the real ahallfatwallett?

But do you need two?

At what point is it not worth mailing in a rebate? How much do you have to save? I assume you'd not do a $1 mail-in rebate. What's your threshold? I've done a number of $10 rebates in the past but now think $20 is my minimum threshold, unless the item is something I was already going to buy.

ahallfatwallett said:   But do you need two?

At what point is it not worth mailing in a rebate? How much do you have to save? I assume you'd not do a $1 mail-in rebate. What's your threshold? I've done a number of $10 rebates in the past but now think $20 is my minimum threshold, unless the item is something I was already going to buy.
Your point is well understood. Let me put it this way - I have no threshold. I bought a $2 box of potatoes with a try-me-free rebate last week and used a $0.50 coupon to make it a $0.50 money-maker (covered the cost of the stamp). I started a stopwatch and it took me a hair over 3 minutes to fill out and mail the rebate. Assuming I don't have to call the company, it will take me another 1.5 minutes to log into my bank account and remotely deposit the check.

4.5 minutes for a $0.05 profit ($0.50 - $0.45 stamp; envelopes and pens were free-after-rebate) and a box of potatoes. My threshold is usually $0.50/minute in perceived value with a goal of $1/minute, unless I'll actually use the product (like in the case of the potatoes and wireless adapter). I've been pretty close to my goal after keeping up with my times over the past year.

These are an actually useful item, the rebate is extremely easy to fill out and make a copy of, and the payoff after rewards is higher than most other rebate products. I go through these things and hand them out to friends who need them often, so these won't stay on my shelf long.

Sold out.

NM

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014