• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mitsubishi (WD-92742) 92" 1080p 3D DLP HDTV @ Newegg - $2,419.99 after Coupon
was $4,999.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
EMCJJHN58 - $400 off

Add it to your cart and apply the coupon code to see the price at final checkout.
  • 92" 1080p DLP HDTV
  • 120Hz Refresh Rate
  • 3 HDMI Ports
  • USB Port
  • 3D
  • 82.1 x 25 x 54.4 Inches

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Mitsubishi (WD-92742) 92" 1080p 3D DLP HDTV
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I hope one day to be able to afford a house that can accommodate such a TV.
My 60" Mitsubishi has TV envy.

Kinghill5 said:   I hope one day to be able to afford a house that can accommodate such a TV.

They keep getting bigger and bigger. My 65" Mitsubishi (a hot deal here) is wonderful, even though it's a few years old. I'm sure this one is even better.

Amazon review on this DLP

Kinghill5 said:   I hope one day to be able to afford a house that can accommodate such a TV.
If the wallpaper technology ever arrives, you'll be all set...like me!

Seriously though...this is a projector in a huge enclosure. Nice for an all-in-one sort of install and less light controlled areas, but a true projector is a serious option at this level.

Oh boy hubby is measuring NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO

Bigger is better from what I hear.

kingaroonie said:   Kinghill5 said:   I hope one day to be able to afford a house that can accommodate such a TV.

They keep getting bigger and bigger. My 65" Mitsubishi (a hot deal here) is wonderful, even though it's a few years old. I'm sure this one is even better.

Amazon review on this DLP

A lot of those reviews are for smaller size models

This really makes me wish I were single again.

Alot of people hate on DLP T.V.s, I'm on my 3rd one (none have been replaced because of failure) all of them Mitsubishi and the bang for the buck is outstanding. Got a 73" last year. Going to have to wait a few years before I can justify buying another t.v., but Mitsubishi is the 1st place I'll look. Only one way to go and that's up. I think I'll skip the 82" altogether and go for the 92" next time.

$2,777 on Amazon. Wish I had room for this, but 65" was pushing it already.

I'm in for three, one for each bathroom.

anyone want to do something charitable for xmas, I know a guy named rick that would be beyond ecstatic to get this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014