• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
aarzi said:   i3ighead said:   Thanks for the reply. I think I will pass. I am looking for a larger cast iron skillet tho. Have a 10 inch now and want to go to at least 12-13. A nice black one.At this price, don't pass on it. Even lower now with 20% off.
It's a good product, and you will surely find many uses for it, specially since you cook for several days in one go.

where are you getting 20% off?

Mikeyiscool said:   aarzi said:   i3ighead said:   Thanks for the reply. I think I will pass. I am looking for a larger cast iron skillet tho. Have a 10 inch now and want to go to at least 12-13. A nice black one.At this price, don't pass on it. Even lower now with 20% off.
It's a good product, and you will surely find many uses for it, specially since you cook for several days in one go.

where are you getting 20% off?

I think he/she was talking about the CCYT115 for 20% off. But someone warned code not on CC's list might invalid your Cash Back, certainly the case for Chase.

can you buy more than 1? rebate says limit 1 per model does that mean the sku/upc is different?

in for one, thanks

dairymtu said:   can you buy more than 1? rebate says limit 1 per model does that mean the sku/upc is different?

Here is the rebate form with the restrictions.

dairymtu said:   can you buy more than 1? rebate says limit 1 per model does that mean the sku/upc is different?

I would think that the model is the size, the style is the color.

How is the quality of this item? Have anyone seen it or used one?

Already received the Kohls Cash. Valid 11/26/2012-12/03/2012

Now that I'm looking more carefully at the site, it indicates that the model number is the same as the "style" number listed on the rebate form, with the rebate form indicating one rebate per MODEL purchased. So, it may well be possible to get multiple colors as long as you get different colors.

You might want to call Kohl's customer serviceto confirm that.

Thanks for posting this. My wife really wanted want but she said she didn't want to spend the $45 (if you figure KC as a discount); she'll be really surprised when this shows up and finds out it cost less than $15

Gogreen said:   Kohl's cash is not free money, you will be buying something else...
Did Kohls change rules related to returning items purchased using KC. I was able to get MC by returning items purchased with KC.

N1OP.

Nice! Got the red, thank you!

10 Ultimate Reward points /$ for those who prefer it to Discover

I couldn't resist this deal, as I think I should also receive 2% Cash Back from Discover for making a purchase today and 5% Cash Back for making an online purchase this quarter. If everything stacks correctly, that's a total of 17% Cash Back from Discover.

Gogreen said:   Kohl's cash is not free money, you will be buying something else...

which in the real world makes it free money.

no different than extra bucks, up rewards, Office Max rewards, etc.

there's nothing wrong with buying something else for FREE w/the $15 Kohls Cash.

yea, you can use it to buy more crap which you probably don't need.

website not letting me checkout

A little cheaper in store with the $10 coupon (for those who got those), but a good deal regardless.

Strange, it says $59, but changes to $79 when added to my cart.
Hopefully just a temporary problem.

EDIT: Just realized it's after 3PM CST, so possible $79 is the correct price and the cost just isn't updated everywhere on the front end.

Got an e-mail cancelling my order for a teal blue color dutch oven!

79.99 now.. deal dead

I have a bunch of Kohls cash that is good from 11/26-12/3 I'm looking for the best fatwallet way to spend it....yesterdays mail had a card with codes in it.... good 11-29 thru 12-3 20% off everything promo code snowfallin 25% off when you spend more than $100 promo code iceskate

timx said:   I have a bunch of Kohls cash that is good from 11/26-12/3 I'm looking for the best fatwallet way to spend it....yesterdays mail had a card with codes in it.... good 11-29 thru 12-3 20% off everything promo code snowfallin 25% off when you spend more than $100 promo code iceskate

Thanks for the codes. In my experience, the Kohl's cash comes off the total first, then percentage-off codes apply to the remainder, so the codes don't take off as much as you might expect. Just a heads-up.

Got mine today. Seems pretty nice, especially for the price.

I got my dutch oven, it is orange color, but the style and UPC is not listed on the rebate? Will I still qualify for the rebate?
the orange one is:
style5094176, upc:1538804028
and here is the rebate listed:
Food Network 5.5qt Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Style#: 5065026 UPC 0015388033571/90902541
- Style#: 5065932 UPC 0015388034035/90902549
- Style#: 5083040 UPC 0015388038637/91683051
- Style#: 5087259 UPC 0015388039290/91975493
- Style#: 5084218 UPC 0015388038675/91976022
- Style#: 5084243 UPC 0015388038699/91976041
- Style#: 5094175 UPC 0015388040272/92537320
- Style#: 5099138 UPC 0015388041521/92835137
- Style#: 5099136 UPC 0015388041514/92835189
- Style#: 5099135 UPC 0015388041507/92835157
- Style#: 5091476 UPC 0015388040289/92537326

$15 Kohls Cash expires Monday. Anything good online to use it for? B&M is a bit far out and I'm out for the whole weekend. Don't wanna let it expire.. Thank you!

moleli said:   I got my dutch oven, it is orange color, but the style and UPC is not listed on the rebate? Will I still qualify for the rebate?
the orange one is:

Are you sure it's not the last one? You're missing digits on the UPC. Maybe they transposed the digits on the style #.

Also, the SKU is 92537326. Is that what shows on your receipt?

Yoksel said:   $15 Kohls Cash expires Monday. Anything good online to use it for? B&M is a bit far out and I'm out for the whole weekend. Don't wanna let it expire.. Thank you!You could buy stuff and then return it for a Kohls Merchandise Return Credit later on (assuming you can get to a store at some point). Of course shipping is only free with a $50 purchase at the moment.

billrubin said:   moleli said:   I got my dutch oven, it is orange color, but the style and UPC is not listed on the rebate? Will I still qualify for the rebate?
the orange one is:

Are you sure it's not the last one? You're missing digits on the UPC. Maybe they transposed the digits on the style #.

yes, my UPC is 15388040289, both UPC and SKU # match, but the style number is wrong, I think they had a typo on the style # in the rebate, don't know if they will use this to refuse the rebate.

Here is the discussion from another deal site:

Thought I post a note there that the style number for the orange dutch oven, 5094176, is incorrectly written on the rebate slip, as 5091476. All other corresponding numbers match, but this one is definitely off. I wonder if we'll run into problems with the rebate being honored. I'd guess so, considering the whole reason these rebates are in place is because of the inevitable margin of error that will allow them not to pay some of these out.

Good luck.

moleli said:   billrubin said:   moleli said:   I got my dutch oven, it is orange color, but the style and UPC is not listed on the rebate? Will I still qualify for the rebate?
the orange one is:

yes, my UPC is 15388040289, both UPC and SKU # match, but the style number is wrong, I think they had a typo on the style # in the rebate, don't know if they will use this to refuse the rebate.

Here is the discussion from another deal site:

Thought I post a note there that the style number for the orange dutch oven, 5094176, is incorrectly written on the rebate slip, as 5091476. All other corresponding numbers match, but this one is definitely off. I wonder if we'll run into problems with the rebate being honored. I'd guess so, considering the whole reason these rebates are in place is because of the inevitable margin of error that will allow them not to pay some of these out.

Good luck.

Not sure if it means anything but on the rebate form there's a note (presumably for the rebate processing center):

"**Note: The UPCís are laid out different this year."

Yoksel said:   $15 Kohls Cash expires Monday. Anything good online to use it for? B&M is a bit far out and I'm out for the whole weekend. Don't wanna let it expire.. Thank you!

I picked up a couple packs of gold toe socks for $15.00 each in store earlier:

Here's some from the site. There's more online.
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-319407/goldtoe-6-pk-no-show-ath...

I think there's more variety/selection in store - I got a 6+2 (bonus) pack of white crew socks. They only had 6 (no bonus) packs of black ones though.

I do need socks, so I may return them for KMRC and use a % off to get them for a bit more of a discount. Or I could just suck it up, be content, and forego the extra trip(s) and trouble(s)

I got two and non arrived yet, but I have to spend the cash this weekend.

What happened to Kohl Cash if I return one of them? Are they going to charge my credit card again?

Also, is it possible to match up the order with Kohl's Cash? Don't want to use one's cash and end up returning the other.

Thanks.

moleli said:   billrubin said:   Are you sure it's not the last one? You're missing digits on the UPC. Maybe they transposed the digits on the style #.

You know, if you're going to make it seem like there is a problem, the least you can do is post the EXACT UPC that you have and not leave off leading and trailing digits which make it seem like that is the problem. You made it seem like you had completely different numbers (you said "but the style and UPC is not listed on the rebate"), when clearly the only problem is transposed digits in the model number. If the SKU and UPC numbers match (which apparently they do, even though you didn't bother mentioning it originally) then I am sure there is no problem.

billrubin said:   moleli said:   billrubin said:   Are you sure it's not the last one? You're missing digits on the UPC. Maybe they transposed the digits on the style #.

You know, if you're going to make it seem like there is a problem, the least you can do is post the EXACT UPC that you have and not leave off leading and trailing digits which make it seem like that is the problem. You made it seem like you had completely different numbers (you said "but the style and UPC is not listed on the rebate"), when clearly the only problem is transposed digits in the model number. If the SKU and UPC numbers match (which apparently they do, even though you didn't bother mentioning it originally) then I am sure there is no problem.

Yes, I did not think the UPC was the same at the beginning, and the SKU was not on the package, it was after I saw the same issue on the other site, that they mention the UPC and SKU are same, then I realized my UPC and SKU is in there....
Anyway, I emailed their customer service, hopefully will get them confirm I am fine, then I can show the email in the future if something happened to my rebate.

Spent an hour in Kohl's and couldn't find anything worth buying.

What's the deal with Kohl's cash apply before % discount? Does that mean anything with an on sale tag? So if something is on sale 50% off, you $15 on worth $7.5?

Wellcum said:   Spent an hour in Kohl's and couldn't find anything worth buying.

What's the deal with Kohl's cash apply before % discount? Does that mean anything with an on sale tag? So if something is on sale 50% off, you $15 on worth $7.5?
No. It means if you have a percent off coupon. And if you cannot find something to buy, just buy anything, then return it later on and get a merchandise credit (gift card) to spend later.

Thanks for the update.

Got the pot but seem not quality stuff. The lip of the pot is very rough, I suspect it would prone to chipping. Also there are several imperfection inside, saw 3 pin-head sized spot, probably sand in the glazing process; and one quarter inch hair line, can almost be considered a crack.

Would return it. Nice deal if you cooking style demands it.

billrubin said:   Wellcum said:   Spent an hour in Kohl's and couldn't find anything worth buying.

No. It means if you have a percent off coupon. And if you cannot find something to buy, just buy anything, then return it later on and get a merchandise credit (gift card) to spend later.

Wellcum said:   Spent an hour in Kohl's and couldn't find anything worth buying.
Same here, also they jacked up the prices today in anticipation of the redemptions so the prices are higher than competitors even after 20-25% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014