• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Food Network™ Cast Iron Dutch Oven on sale for $59.99 (down to $99.99)
Minus 15% off code BLACKFRI – which will deduct $9 from your total

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/PRD~761699/Food-Network-5-12-qt-...

Minus $15 in Kohl’s Cash you will have earned for this purchase
Minus up to $20 mail-in rebate
http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.21FNDutchOven20.pdf

less $5.10 back on 10% shop discover (start at shop discover link)

NET COST $10.89 ship + tax on $50 after ALL OFFERS ABOVE

thnx in part to collin/hts

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Just checked my rebate status at http://kohls.rebateresearch.com/ and it is now pending.

mostfrabjous (Feb. 01, 2013 @ 9:32a) |

I received mine about a week ago.

suezyque (Feb. 01, 2013 @ 7:55p) |

Mine doesn't even show in their system but I guess it's a bit early to complain.

Yoksel (Feb. 01, 2013 @ 8:06p) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    HUNT
    15% off any order (expires 4/22/14 12:59am)
    FLWR15
    15% off any order (expires 4/23/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

You beat me by 2 mins

too much of the hassle...

borges said:   too much of the hassle...

Then don't do this great deal from Mistercheap. We're all OK with that.

borges said:   too much of the hassle...

I think you're at the wrong website if you don't want to lift a finger to get a $60 item for $10 net.

CCbbaa said:   You beat me by 2 mins

Welcome to Fatwallet. You don't know who you're messin' with

Not to nitpik but wouldn't the Discover 10% CB be based on the after 15% Kohls code? So that would be just a $1 less, ~$5 instead of $6. Regardless, good deal and I'm in for one.

THANKFUL also works for the 15% off discount. It was in the emails I got this week.

bob330i said:   Not to nitpik but wouldn't the Discover 10% CB be based on the after 15% Kohls code? So that would be just a $1 less, ~$5 instead of $6. Regardless, good deal and I'm in for one.

yes, $5.10 to be exact I suppose. I will make it more exact.

Another winning deal. Thanks, MrC. Hope DH likes the green one I got for him.

How does he do it? Mr. C strikes again. Even in the land of dial-up, it worked like a charm.

Many thanks.

bob330i said:   Not to nitpik but wouldn't the Discover 10% CB be based on the after 15% Kohls code? So that would be just a $1 less, ~$5 instead of $6. Regardless, good deal and I'm in for one.

THANKFUL also works for the 15% off discount. It was in the emails I got this week.

DO NOT USE THANKFUL with shopdiscover. this code IS NOT shown as an approved code and can invalidate your cb on Shop D.

I snagged one. Thanks MC. My math:

$60 for Dutch Oven
-$9 for BLACKFRI

$51 +
$4 tax

$55 total for me
-$20 rebate
-$8 Chase Freedom 15% (10% through Ultimate Rewards link + 5% for Q4 promo)

$27 cash cost
-$15 Kohl's Cash

$12 net cost

orthros said:   I snagged one. Thanks MC. My math:

$60 for Dutch Oven
-$9 for BLACKFRI

$51 +
$4 tax

$55 total for me
-$20 rebate

$27 cash cost
-$15 Kohl's Cash

$12 net cost

12 w/tax! 8 pre tax.

dang... so tempted. we have a le creuset doufeu and not much room in the kitchen. the wife isnt too enthusiastic about us getting another one, even tho its so cheap. :T

btw can you use the Kohls cash from previous purchases on this? got in on the tfal and other multi rebate Kohls deals but waiting for the kc.... dont care about accumulating much kc

MISTERCHEAP said:   bob330i said:   Not to nitpik but wouldn't the Discover 10% CB be based on the after 15% Kohls code? So that would be just a $1 less, ~$5 instead of $6. Regardless, good deal and I'm in for one.

DO NOT USE THANKFUL with shopdiscover. this code IS NOT shown as an approved code and can invalidate your cb on Shop D.

Oh, thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll cancel and use the other codes. Appreciate the note.

I would put it as $27 cost with $15 Kohls cash to purchase further goods

unless you are using gift card as a payment method for purchase with ebates CashBack instead of discover card for payment where your gift card gets converted to Kohls cash.

orthros said:   I snagged one. Thanks MC. My math:

$60 for Dutch Oven
-$9 for BLACKFRI

$51 +
$4 tax

$55 total for me
-$20 rebate

$27 cash cost
-$15 Kohl's Cash

$12 net cost

Thanks OP. In 4 the blue ombre one. Convinced the wife with "if we don't like it, we'll just return it!"

Received a flyer in the mail today from Discover:
Kohl's through ShopDiscover is 10% Plus an extra 5% for a limited time (11/1/2012 - 1/10/2013)

Update:THANKFUL may work for 15% off at Kohl's, but it does not appear on the list of coupons/codes on ShopDiscover which may put your Discover CashBack in jeopardy.
BLACKFRI should be okay because it does appear on the list at ShopDiscover.

In for one. Thanks OP.

begunn said:   Received a flyer in the mail today from Discover:
Kohl's through ShopDiscover is 10% Plus an extra 5% for a limited time (11/1/2012 - 1/10/2013)

That would be great if we can get that extra 5% but I'm not counting on it. The deal is already a good one.

I also reordered using BLACKFRI this time.

Gorgeous PURPLE!

Nice deal - in for one - thanks OP

Nice deal - in for one - thanks OP

albertsons bf ad, $20 in restricted groceries with $100 Kohls (and various other) gift cards

http://www.jewelosco.com/savings/view-ads/view-circular.html?cir...

Cheapest pot of this kind. In for one. Thanks!!

Thanks -- this will be a much-appreciated gift. Amazing that they ship this heavy item for free.

sold out of the first color i wanted, but still a great deal! thanks op!

Wondering if this is even hotter with Chase Freedom credit cards - they have 5% Cash Back this quarter at Kohls. If you go through the Chase Ultimate Rewards site, it will be an extra 10 points per $1 spent (same as discover card). It might end up being 15% Cash Back via Chase on this if online qualifies as Kohls.

TheWalL said:   Wondering if this is even hotter with Chase Freedom credit cards - they have 5% Cash Back this quarter at Kohls. If you go through the Chase Ultimate Rewards site, it will be an extra 10 points per $1 spent (same as discover card). It might end up being 15% Cash Back via Chase on this if online qualifies as Kohls.Should be the same exact deal with Chase as it is with Discover, since you're getting 10% for the website and 5% for shopping at Kohls.

Kohl's cash is not free money, you will be buying something else...

What is this thing good for? Give me a good reason to buy one. I only cook for myself, but I cook days worth of food at a time...

Ebates is now at 10%.

i3ighead said:   What is this thing good for? Give me a good reason to buy one. I only cook for myself, but I cook days worth of food at a time...

Stews soups roasts, basically anything you want.

i3ighead said:   What is this thing good for? Give me a good reason to buy one. I only cook for myself, but I cook days worth of food at a time...

Stews/soups, braising meats, frying, baking bread, making roasts....stuff like that!

Thanks for the reply. I think I will pass. I am looking for a larger cast iron skillet tho. Have a 10 inch now and want to go to at least 12-13. A nice black one.

i3ighead said:   Thanks for the reply. I think I will pass. I am looking for a larger cast iron skillet tho. Have a 10 inch now and want to go to at least 12-13. A nice black one.At this price, don't pass on it. Even lower now with 20% off.
It's a good product, and you will surely find many uses for it, specially since you cook for several days in one go.

Good deal if you use the Kohl's cash. I'd get one but I already have a Le Crueset 7 qt. I use mine for soups and stews.

i3ighead said:   Thanks for the reply. I think I will pass. I am looking for a larger cast iron skillet tho. Have a 10 inch now and want to go to at least 12-13. A nice black one.

As others have said, you may not want to pass on the deal. I bought a cast iron Dutch oven a few years ago and it sat there for a year or two. Then I re-discovered it and have been using it often.

Skipping 47 Messages...
Mine doesn't even show in their system but I guess it's a bit early to complain.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014