• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
On my red oven, the style number also is mismatched on the form. Because it is an inhouse rebate at Kohls, I am not too worried because I bought the right product and when they scan the bar code, it will be a qualifying product. There will be a lot people with issues otherwise and historically Kohls pays its rebates.

Kohls Cash is most usable on clearance instore I think, but I used the 15s for cyber monday because I didn't need any min after KC for free shipping and there were a selection of items on special pricing. I used the 20% off too, but my post KC total was so low, it did not mean much.

Rasheed

Has anyone received feed back on the rebate? Just wondering!!!

still waiting

Still waiting here too.

Just checked my rebate status at http://kohls.rebateresearch.com/ and it is now pending.

I received mine about a week ago.

Mine doesn't even show in their system but I guess it's a bit early to complain.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014