• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
UPDATE: Note that you have to go all the way to the final checkout page (after you enter your payment info) to see the shipping discount applied.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM MISTER CHEAP TO ALL FW'ers and their FAMILIES!!!

http://photo2.walgreens.com/walgreens/photo-cards/upc=AddressLab...

, Walgreens Photo is offering up a 36 FREE Photo Address Labels + FREE shipping when you enter code ADDFREE at checkout! Just head on over here to create and personalize your own address labels, then use coupon code ADDFREE. Your final cost will be FREE + FREE shipping!

Walgreens
See Walgreens promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Anyone get these yet? How were they delivered? I got shipping notice 6 days ago and haven't received anything yet... ... (more)

orangecrushv (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 4:00p) |

Received this today. Delivered by USPS in a white cardboard type envelope. 2 sheets of peel and stick address labels
i... (more)

SlamminMOFO (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 9:31p) |

Same here. Except the envelop busted apart at the seams and it felt a bit damp. Otherwise very nice.

mmyk72 (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 3:26p) |

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, MrC, from all FWers.

Free Shipping gets applied at the last step of checkout once you have put in your payment information.

Thanks MrC. Happy TG

Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Cheap! TY for the post. Just did it!

Thank You - Love IT!

Thanks, Mr. C!!... Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

Thanks OP

Thank you! This helps to complete a stationary set (of free items) I am creating for my niece =)

Thanks OP

worked great, does show shipping cost of 4.99 but went to 0 at checkout
thanks

Great Deal! Thanks!

Love the freebies - Thank you FWers and Happy Thanksgiving

Don't forget 3.5% CB. That's 3.5% of $0.00!

Worked great. Had to enter payment info before shipping fees were deducted.

THANKS. Total: $0.00

Thanks so much. Just ordered mine.

Thanks! Got mine. Same as above, free shipping doesn't reflect until payment info has been entered, then it's all FREE

Thanks! I love shopping when the prices are like this.

Thanks OP!

Nicely done! Thanks for the freebie!

happy Thanksgiving !

Thanks. Don't worry when you see $4.99 for shipping. It will go away at the final checkout page.

Very nice, ty!

Awesome thanks. Worked perfectly. On the final page, the shipping charge was removed and total order was $0.00

Nice one Op!!

Thanks!

Just FYI, it won't let you use PayPal for the $0.00 but with cc worked like a charm! Thanks OP!

what is the expiration date on this?

NEVER MIND, lol

thank u so much, great for sending out christmas cards!

i guess it's expired now...

Anyone get these yet? How were they delivered? I got shipping notice 6 days ago and haven't received anything yet... and it's not like I can complain about my $0.00 purchase

orangecrushv said:   Anyone get these yet? How were they delivered? I got shipping notice 6 days ago and haven't received anything yet... and it's not like I can complain about my $0.00 purchase

Received this today. Delivered by USPS in a white cardboard type envelope. 2 sheets of peel and stick address labels
inside.

They are a little larger than I expected but I'll still use them.

SlamminMOFO said:   orangecrushv said:   Anyone get these yet? How were they delivered? I got shipping notice 6 days ago and haven't received anything yet... and it's not like I can complain about my $0.00 purchase

inside.

They are a little larger than I expected but I'll still use them.

Same here. Except the envelop busted apart at the seams and it felt a bit damp. Otherwise very nice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014